Pokemon TCG

[Quote removed.]

Yeah it's alot of fun. Lots of prizes, and you get to play a childrens card game without getting judged.
Yup! I know lots of adults that play at the league I go to. Once a dad came without his son and daughter because they had to do lots of studying.
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:03 AM)Nano Wrote: Yup! I know lots of adults that play at the league I go to. Once a dad came without his son and daughter because they had to do lots of studying.

mine too im friends with most adults since im really mature for my age and they respect me. and cause i sometimes overkill them hahaha
(Dec. 24, 2010  10:11 AM)Lightning Miku Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:03 AM)Nano Wrote: Yup! I know lots of adults that play at the league I go to. Once a dad came without his son and daughter because they had to do lots of studying.

mine too im friends with most adults since im really mature for my age and they respect me. and cause i sometimes overkill them hahaha

I love it when I overkill a adult. Or when I win against my gym leader.
I have the HS Triumphant Royal Guard deck it is awesome
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:02 AM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: I have the HS Triumphant Royal Guard deck it is awesome

That can be beaten easily...
my deck is
pokemon
2 luxray gl
2 luxray glx
2 garchomp c
2 garchomp c x
2 absol g
2 absol g x
1 toxicroak g
1 ambipom g
1 bronzong g
2 crobat g
2 uxie
1 uxie x
1 q
t/s/s
4 e-gain
4 poketurn
4 cyrus' conspiracy
3 sp radar
4 pokemon collector
1 lost world
1 aarons collection
2 bebes search
1 pokemon communication
1 luxury ball
1 expert belt
3 power spray
ENERGY
3 dark
1 phychic
2 electric
4 double collerless energy
im 34 in the world occording to rankings beilive IT no seriosly pm me if u dont beileive me and ill tell u how u can check the rankings
Meh. Bust 2 HGSS Roserades, Use any Torterra to stall, while building Energy, and as soon as it gets KO'ed, start using Power Blow. If it lasts 5 turns, I'll be dealing 100 damage to your Pokemon with one Roserade, and Confusing it with the other, using it's Poke-Power. Easy win. Grass DrawPower strategy. If one Roserade gets KO'ed, I've got another waiting with about 6 energy, 120 damage. (Power Blow, 20x # of Grass Energy. Poke-Power: Confuse the Active Pokemon every time I attach a Grass Energy, Poison it with a Psychic energy.) Epic Win.

Plus, we can't know if that's you. I did decent at my last tournament. 12th place, I went 4-2, one OTKO
oh yeah i forgot to mention that i know marriland(owner of marriland.com most people know him 2nd head judge at vgc worlds)as a friend or 6-7 years and im reginal chapion yeah i got bragging rights lol
Once again. We cannot know if this is true. But I intend on going to the Nationals this year. Illinois always has some stiff competition. I'm the best at my school, and I got the floor wiped with my face twice.
megablader9 i live in illinois u want proof check illinois us ranking in the state and im #1(seniors)but i dont know how to prove my 1st in reginals but it is true the awsome trophy is behind me to the right sitting up on my dresser!
and hopefully i can take home a states medal because i have 2nd 3rd and 4th trophy!
I almost deck myself using that dang Smergel! I just use it's pokepower so I can get out ma legends (I got 3 sets!). Once I came down to 3 cards and I just used CopyCat. I was batting my League Leader the other week and we just loaded up our legends to do OHKOs. Only thing is I can't get out basics easily. So the other person always gets to draw a card!
nano that happened to me sorta once so i was playing against my fried he had smeargle and nidoquenn rr and i was using vilegar and i locked him with azelf using time lock until my deck was at one and i knew my last card was pont so i decked him out lol
My point is, I doubt you won anything with that deck. If you went to the tournament at Hodgekins last year, you would have probably gone 0-6. I've seen people run 4 Lv. X's, and go lose 4 time straight. I did well without Level X's, as did most others. Nobody who used a Lv. X that I saw did any better than 3-3.

Off of that now! Honestly, HGSS Roserade is a jack-of-all-trades! I can use it for status ailments, stalling, and as a beatstick.
megfablader9 pardon me but do u want to know how many city championships wins this has in just the na?
top 5 decks wins
luxchomp(my deck) 79 1st places
gyradoes 39 wins
vilegar 36+ wins(not sure but his was 36 before the last 2 weeks of cities so it will have more wins
dilgachomp 15+above this stopped keeping track of it for tghe last 2 weeks)
regigias 8 wins
2nd place 129 luxchomp(my deck)
80 + gyradoes deck
yesto lazy to check the rest of the numbers
lets try to stop discussing this
Yes, I do. These decks do well against ONLY other championship decks. If you run the same deck, a deck that someone created themselves beats it relatively easily, depending on the idea that went into it. I saw 5-6 LuxChomps go winless, and 2 score one win. Admittedly, there was one LuxChomp that went into the top 8 tournament, but she got bounced the first round.
well i ive played sp for 3 years since the pre realese of platinum so i got most possible expierance with it
What does that mean? A deck that is superior to another does not change because the inferior deck's user has "experience".
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:27 AM)Lightning Miku Wrote: mines a Leafeon Deck

Eevee x3 (one from HS Unleashed the others fromRising Rivals)
Lefeon x3 (Rising Rivals)
Espeon x1 (Majestic Dawn the one that gives an evelution of Eevee +20 HP)
Leafeon LV X x1 (Rising Rivals)
Shaymin x2 (HS Unleased)
Shaymin LV X x2 (Both Sky and Land)
Yanma x3 (i forget what set)
Yanmega x3 (Supreme Victors)
Uxie x2 (the Set Up one)
Why don't you replace some of the cards in your deck with something that could counter the fire types? For example, I run a grass type deck. It has lots of good cards, like Cherim, Roselia, RoseRade, Turtwig, Etc. But I also have cards that will counter Fire types such as: Pikachu, Flaafy, Mareep, HootHoot, Noctowl, Etc.

And in my Fire type deck, I have something that will counter Water Type Decks. In my Typhlosion Deck I added various Fighting/Steel types such as Mankey, Onix, Steelix, Tauros, Primape, Etc. I made sure they were weak against Grass Types and not Water. Otherwise that would be useless.
Honestly, If you run Grass, I recommend Roserade too.
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:35 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Honestly, If you run Grass, I recommend Roserade too.
20 Damage times the amount of Energies attached to you RoseRade? Who wouldn't use it?
Plus it's Pokepower is epic! Keep 2 on your Bench, use one to stall so you can pack energies on the other. Once it gets KO'ed, it should have about 9 Energies. Then, destroy opponents with 180 damage!
this is the sceptile I use in my grass deck. it's kick arse.
I have a pretty good grass deck currently. All decks I've gone against, I've beaten (except for maybe a battle here and there) it can beat fire easily also.
Yup, that thing was so annoying when I went to the Illinois regionals.