Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

I love it! Great remake! Just started, but I love it!
The nostalgia...
Oh man.
I'm so hyped! Too bad I won't have enough money until around christmas... I'm planning on getting the duel pack though. So many megas! I have the demo, there was the Diancie and Gengar codes, and the shiny beldum, and the Super Smash Bros. Greninja. It's crazy how much stuff Nintendo's just giving to us. I love Club Nintendo!
I got the demo today from Nintendo World in NYC so far it is awesome and i am buying the full game soon.
Just beat Omega Ruby's story, post game and now I'm at The Battle Resort. Beat in about 17 hours. Pretty fun as we'll can't wait to catch some of the other legendaries.
(Nov. 25, 2014  5:09 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Just beat Omega Ruby's story, post game and now I'm at The Battle Resort. Beat in about 17 hours. Pretty fun as we'll can't wait to catch some of the other legendaries.

My brother just got Groudon. 7 badges. I have 2 badges XD
I currently have four badges and I'm at the Petalburg gym. Haven't been able to play much of it (thank you high school...) but now that I am off for Thanksgiving, I plan on finishing it. So far I love the game but there's only one thing that bothers me...MEGA FLYGON WHERE ARE YOU?!?!? Crying
So, this might not be the best place to ask this, but how does trading between ORAS and XY work? Does it work just like normal, or do you have to use Pokebank? I don't have 2 3DS so I can't test this out myself. Because I just got the Aggronite and I want to trade it back to my X, where my competitve Aggron is. I might do the same with the Sceptilite when I find it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Eon Ticket was supposed to be distributed today. Apparently it only got distributed to 1,000 people, and those people had today to give it to others via spotpass. Did anyone here happen to get one?
Yeah, trading with X and Y works just fine. I was able to bring over my shiny gallade. Can't wait to see what it looks like mega-evolved!

And no I haven't gotten an eon ticket sadly...
I completed OR last tuesday and Delta episode last night.

I didn't get a EonPass but i didn't need it. I have my own Latias tho.
Yeah, I shouldn't need an eon ticket either, I have both Latios and Latias. Plus, I've heard that once you beat the game, your mom gives you either Latias or Latios (whichever one you don't have for that game). I don't even have the game yet, and won't have the money until christmas...
I'm trying to buy AS today, can I use a Target Gift card and an American Express gift card in the same purchase?
I'll see about Omega Ruby this Christmas. I wasn't going to get it at first, since I aven't beat Y, but I got the pecial demo, soo...
So nostalgic.
That soundtrack ;v;
Don't need the eon pass. I can get latias because I have Pokemon White 2 so I'll just transfer it through Bank
I should have them @ walmart by the 19th (ship-to-store). You can add my friend code if you want, etc. I can't wait!
ORAS was a bit to easy, even with EXP Share off, but man was it enjoyable. The game looks great in the new engine, and Soar is the greatest feature in the history of Pokemom, as are secret bases. Legendary hunting was a huge pro of the original games, and it comes back 100 fold. Hunting the Regi's and other legendaries feels rewarding due to the sense of mystery involved. No other Pokemon game really has that.

As for the Delta Episode, my only complaint is that it wasn't longer and that I can't fight Zinnia again. Because the Delta Epsidoe was PHENOMENAL. Comparing the Delta Episode to Pokemon XY's lackluster post game is like comparing apples to rotting oranges. The best part? It left me wanting more content in the game

Everything from the game's looks, to new lore (and there is a lot of neat implications) was enjoyable. Easily the best game in the series. My only real complaints are the lack of the Battle Frontier, the main game being stupidly easy (I had to nerf my team twice with EXP share off, but at least the Delta Episode was significantly harder) and the absurdness of some of the Legendary Pokemon unlock methods.

On the topic of Legendaries, the only legendary I hated fighting was Heatran, because of how stupidly boring and lame the fight was, in addition to her being located without any difficulty or puzzle whatsoever. Pretty lame.

Fighting Primal Groudon was like watching my imagination come alive from when I was a child. The cut-scenes as the fight begins are breathtakingly beautiful and bad@$$. Rayquaza and Deoxys were also great fights. Only thing cooler than the big climactic battles were the music accompanied by them. So much memorable music....

Like I said, it has its flaws, but it is the best Pokemon game in the franchise to date. No amount of water is "too much water"