Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Wouldn't it be grand if we find out that ORAS are 'New' 3DS exclusives?

*Insane laughter thats just not okay
Pokeballs,not fireballs.Autocorrect
The New 3DS is basically just a built in Circle Pad Pro; and movement of switches.
Its significantly more than that. Higher specs. And certain games will only be made for the "New" 3DS as a result, such as Xenoblade. Given how many people already own a 3DS, and the name isn't any different, there has been a lot of confusion, as well as some people who are upset. Imagine if the majority of 3DS titles become exclusive to the upgraded hardware like Xenoblade
A new 3ds???The 2ds???What the hell?When did this come out???
(Sep. 06, 2014  3:18 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Its significantly more than that. Higher specs. And certain games will only be made for the "New" 3DS as a result, such as Xenoblade. Given how many people already own a 3DS, and the name isn't any different, there has been a lot of confusion, as well as some people who are upset. Imagine if the majority of 3DS titles become exclusive to the upgraded hardware like Xenoblade

They'll release updates for the 3DS/XL users. They wouldn't leave everyone hanging. It's mostly a minor upgrade, but I have no problem prolonging the 3DS' lifespan. It was lacking originally, but after a while it exploded into amazing-ness. Killed the Vita.
Myself, probably be getting a New XL. My XY one is pretty damn mint shape, though, lol.

(Sep. 06, 2014  4:19 AM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote: A new 3ds???The 2ds???What the hell?When did this come out???

Check the news..
Thats not how this works. The 'New' 3DS has more advanced hardware...and you can't download an update for hardware....you may only update software,

In other words, old 3DS can never be as powerful or play the more advanced games the new 3DS can; ever.

I wish they would offer an upgrade program...but at the same time, I am not trading in my Fire Emblem 3DS for anything in the world....

Hopeful we learn more about this soon, and make sure that ORAS is still on the original 3DS
The New 3DS does not launch outside of Japan till 2015, so ORAS will still be on the original 3DS.
Again, they wouldn't make games specifically for the "New 3DS".
It makes no sense at ALL financially. People aren't going to rush out for another upgrade.
They'd want everyone to have a chance at all of the games.
There were maybe 3 DSi only games released. They are AWFUL. I doubt that Nintendo would even make a super HQ game on the system.
Except they are...and it has already been confirmed that it is happening. Thats whats frightening,

Xenoblade will be one of maybe a dozen games that will be exclusive to the new 3DS. Most games will run on both hardware, but Nintendo has confirmed that Xenoblade won't be the last "exclusive" title for the New 3DS.

The DSi games were gimmicky and sold as such. With he increased graphical and processing power of the new 3DS, I am sure it will have a different market. Unlike the transition from DS to DSi, the 3DS offers no new gimmicks minus the standard upgrades and extra buttons.
The first pokemon game I'm properly looking forward to since soul silver/heartgold. Hopefully steven will just spend the whole game throwing his megaevolved metagross at your face.
I'm going to my friend's house who has wifi just to get that shiny Belgum when they do that event, haha.
A shiny what! I hope I can purchase this game!
I DON'T CARE, I WANT MEGA RAICHU!!!!
(Sep. 07, 2014  8:42 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Except they are...and it has already been confirmed that it is happening. Thats whats frightening,

Xenoblade will be one of maybe a dozen games that will be exclusive to the new 3DS. Most games will run on both hardware, but Nintendo has confirmed that Xenoblade won't be the last "exclusive" title for the New 3DS.

The DSi games were gimmicky and sold as such. With he increased graphical and processing power of the new 3DS, I am sure it will have a different market. Unlike the transition from DS to DSi, the 3DS offers no new gimmicks minus the standard upgrades and extra buttons.

Personally, they should've named it the "3DS+".

(Sep. 07, 2014  2:24 PM)President_Zane Wrote: I'm going to my friend's house who has wifi just to get that shiny Belgum when they do that event, haha.

Beldum looks pretty sweet..
But I'd rather be able to NICKNAME it..
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Gallade, Sharpedo, and Camerupt got Megas.
Wally seems to have a Gallade now instead of Gardevoir. Makes sense.
Mega Sharpedo has Strong Jaw, Mega Camerupt has Sheer Force.
Mega Camerupt's speed is decreased, all other stats are increased.
All of Mega Sharpedo's stats are increased.
Primal Kyogre's ability is Sea of Beginnings which activates Strong Rain.
Primal Groudon's ability is Land of Endings which activates Strong Sunlight.
Primal Groudon's new move is Cliff's Blade.
They better give Sharpedo the other two fangs, or else the Ability pretty much goes to waste. I'm not a huge fan of the designs, but Sharpedo's is ok. Camerupt probably won't see much use outside of Trick Rooms. Not sure what to think of Gallade because its ability and stat changes haven't been officially revealed yet. I'm still holding out for Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic though.

I bet the Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight is going to be like the old weather that lasts until it is changed.

But in better news, Wally is back!
Who doesn't want mega Gallade?
I don't see the point. Gardevoir was Wally's signature pokemon.
Changing it feels wrong.

Also, Sharpedo looks like a small edit to the original artwork..
Mega Camerupt looks more like Mega Slugma, hah.
(Sep. 11, 2014  3:12 AM)Neo Wrote: I don't see the point. Gardevoir was Wally's signature pokemon.
Changing it feels wrong.

Also, Sharpedo looks like a small edit to the original artwork..

My memory could be incorrect...but I believe his Gardevoir might have been male...

I personally dont have THAT level of nostalgia for Wally or his Raltz....who cares if they change the final evolution so long as it remains within the family of his signature pokemon? Personally happy Gallade got the mega he deserved. Being Psychic/Fighting, I wonder how he will stack up to Mega Gardevoir, and Mewtwo X.
Three more things:
Mega Gallade's ability is Inner Focus.
Primal Kyogre's new move is Origin Wave.
Rayquaza is said to hold a secret to Mega Evolution. Hmm...
I'm so happy for mega Gallade. Now I can actually use my shiny Gallade! Grin

But I still have my fingers crossed for mega milotic and mega flygon.
So Primal Kyogre's ability makes it rain AND blocks Fire-Type moves.
Primal Groudon's makes it sunny and blocks Water-Type moves. The weather is permanent until they are switched out.
Krogre's Ability?

RIP Blaziken...
(Sep. 14, 2014  5:03 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote: So Primal Kyogre's ability makes it rain AND blocks Fire-Type moves.
Primal Groudon's makes it sunny and blocks Water-Type moves. The weather is permanent until they are switched out.

That covers groundons double weakness to kyroge.
Will gastro acid affect them?