Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

That's cool man, but I think that post is more suited to the pokemon random thought thread.

Nvm I just remembered were in 3rd hen again lol
Cosplay Pikachu? Oh dear…

Anyway, the rest of the Mega's look pretty cool.
(Aug. 11, 2014  10:32 AM)Poseidon Wrote: That's cool man, but I think that post is more suited to the pokemon random thought thread.

This thread is about ORAS? This is an ORAS discussion right? Seems on topic enough to me.

Just saw the new trailer.....Pikachu getting cosplay is so weird...it is like GameFreak forgot about poor Raichu...

Mega Loppuny and Altaria are way cooler than their originals....I am not really sure if I like Mega Salamance yet, but I suppose it is alright.

Hoping character customization makes its way back into this game from X and Y...and lets hope they keep the Day/Night feature this time, unlike in the originals.
I'm sure they'll integrate character customisation and day/night. Why wouldn't they?

I hope this whole "cosplay" spiel doesn't become a thing in Pokemon.
Why didn't they include day/night in the third generation when it was already present in the generation before?

To be fair though, this case is a bit different, as ORAS is running on the same game engine as X and Y, which had all these features. From that view, removing them seems unlikely, unless they did it intentionally for some reason.

I wish Day/Night had more of a presence in XY...like, certain events only happening at night? I would have loved for the cafe's in XY to have taken advantage of that....

Edit: Pikachu receiving cosplay like this is just to market the carp out of him now...Here in Japan, Pikachu is a HUGE mascot/moe character. Anything with a Pikachu face or logo on it is almost guaranteed to sell. The same holds true (to a lesser extent) for foreign countries if the market exists.
Well, technically there was the day/night feature in RSE, to get umbreon and espeon.
It never turned night time in game though. Was it simply based on the time of day the game was set too but there was never any physical change to the in-game world?
(Aug. 11, 2014  2:59 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: It never turned night time in game though. Was it simply based on the time of day the game was set too but there was never any physical change to the in-game world?

Yeah, the time you set at the start would determine your time for when you evolve into Espeon and Umbreon, and also the water level in Shoal Cave. There wasn't any physical changes though (did they have that in gen 2?)

I hated how the internal battery stopped working, since you're stuck with no trainer/gym rematches, stuck to the one shoal cave level, and all time based events stopped working .. sigh.
The Game Boy and GBC games are the only ones with internal battery problems, since they don't use flash memory like the GBA games. Once the battery dies or is replaced, goodbye save file (MY SHINY TOTADILE Unhappy )If your RSE games are having internal battery trouble, that just means it cannot save the internal clock stuff, such as the shoal cave, lottery tickets and rematches.

I have been told a quick fix for that is to just play the RSE more, and the internal battery will kick-start again after a bit more play. Leaving them sitting for years drains the battery, I guess kind of like leaving a car off for too long; it just wont start right. It worked for mine last time I checked.
There is another way to fix the internal clock for RSE. Just simply hook up your game to a nintendo e-reader (good luck finding one of those) or trade one of your pokemon from your game to Pokemon X.D. or Colosseum.

Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino were both apparently accidentally leaked by the official Korean website.
Mega Slowbro still Water/Psychic, gains Shell Armor.
Audino becomes a Normal/Fairy, sticks with Healer.

Definitely disappointed in these Megas (if they are real).
They are. They were leaked from the Korean official site.

I really like Audino's mega. Audino was one of the few Gen V Pokemon I can actually say I don't hate....so I can get behind this. When it comes to mega pokemon, this is exactly the type of thing I look for; something that makes sense with the original look.

Also, you are all going to find this amusing
http://www.dorkly.com/post/66799/dorkly-...ga-slowbro

Mega Slowbro is so dumb....
Nah slowbro looks awesome, it's just a shame about it's ability. Crits are a feature that shouldn't really ecist anyway, so yeah. I don't even like running defensive mega's or won't at least in 6 gen most likely.
I'm not really a fan of either Mega tbh. Neither are very cool looking and they don't seem like upgrades to the originals (Audino maybe, but Regenerator > Shell Armor on Slowbro). If Audino gets boosts to its HP and Defenses it might be used as a Blissey/Chansey replacement.

They still don't seem good enough to waste my Mega space on.
Speaking of RS, have you guys ever been to Mirage Island for legit?
Once. Only once. "Farmed" it (kept searching) for days...

Elusive littlte b*stard....

Finding it in a 3D space is going to suck....isn't it?
Or not.
Lmao. It's mystical.
Wynauts and glitchy berries. That's it.
??? What about the berries were glitchy? They were rare thats about it. And the Wynuts were so disapointing...I was expecting a legendary Pokemon on the island...
(Aug. 13, 2014  7:54 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: ??? What about the berries were glitchy? They were rare thats about it. And the Wynuts were so disapointing...I was expecting a legendary Pokemon on the island...

Pomeg Berry glitch..you can make a Pokemon's HP Negative.
It's interesting.
(Aug. 16, 2014  12:01 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  7:54 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: ??? What about the berries were glitchy? They were rare thats about it. And the Wynuts were so disapointing...I was expecting a legendary Pokemon on the island...

It's interesting.

There were Leichi Berries on the island, not Pomeg Berries. They weren't even exclusive to there either, I remember some trainer with Plusie and Minun or something that were both holding Leichi Berries so you could just Thief them or something.
(Aug. 16, 2014  3:14 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2014  12:01 AM)Neo Wrote:

It's interesting.

There were Leichi Berries on the island, not Pomeg Berries. They weren't even exclusive to there either, I remember some trainer with Plusie and Minun or something that were both holding Leichi Berries so you could just Thief them or something.

Really? I don't remember too well apparently.
Forgot to post these videos here. Since those wacky Koreans let the cat out of the bag, they had to go ahead and make the reveal trailers.

Mega Slowbro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB3OeQ7j2PE

Mega Audino:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBy8IRMo...ejWfHqSm6Q

Honestly, I actually really like the design of Mega Audino. Did it deserve a Mega? Ehhhh, debatable, but at least it looks good.
can i hoard exp from it
plsss
(Aug. 17, 2014  5:33 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Forgot to post these videos here. Since those wacky Koreans let the cat out of the bag, they had to go ahead and make the reveal trailers.

The Korean's just leaked it 2 days before its official announcement, so i'm pretty sure they had those already. It was for Gamescon I believe, where Junichi Masuda talked about the games and revealed Mega Audino.
They should have a Mega Pikachu.
It would be an Electric/Steel type.