Pokemon GO

LOOOOOOL that was the best part of the night, me and pyrus had a level 8 gym at one point with 3 magikarp in it. It was wonderful.

Side note, we nicknamed our magikarp Gyarados and Dragonite but unfortunately other people could not see the nicknames....

So I quit the game until I can get a Pokemon Go Plus thing. The one the vibrates when Pokemon are around. I live in an area where there aren't a ton of pokemon or pokestops. I have to drive like 20 minutes to get to a decent amount of them. I can't have my phone on Pokemon Go 24/7 during school either, so the notification that a Pokemon is near by will help a ton.
When you'd literally be sitting on your couch and you get this warning:

[Image: imagee.png]

Pokemon GO is crazy, especially near downtown Toronto. @[1234beyblade] was literally at a ''Lure Party'' before one of our tournaments. Serious At the moment, I'm level 11 and on Team Valor. I'm pretty lazy, but the game definitely obligates me to go outside more, LOL.
(Aug. 04, 2016  3:37 PM)Khel Wrote: Not gonna lie, the latest update kinda reduced the amount of time I'm putting in this game. Adjusted catch rate/curve ball, reduction of being able to track pokemon etc.

Still play it but it lost a bit of steam for me. (level 22)
but some people actully got a test a futuer pokemon go update which has a new traking system
(Aug. 12, 2016  9:16 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  3:37 PM)Khel Wrote: Not gonna lie, the latest update kinda reduced the amount of time I'm putting in this game. Adjusted catch rate/curve ball, reduction of being able to track pokemon etc.

Still play it but it lost a bit of steam for me. (level 22)
but some people actully got a test a futuer pokemon go update which has a new traking system

Can't wait until we can actually track... Sadly, San Francisco is the only area with this new tracking ability, and I wonder how long until it is updated for everybody...
Lol just use point a, point b method to track, it's so easy.
Man,I wish I could play.Too bad my phone is busted.
All my friends use the hack so it's no fun for me anymore.
Ughh..Hackers.Damn,I don't get why they even hack it,it's no fun to get everything in the game from the start.
I've gotten to the point where I am disregarding certain ones so I don't spend $100 on pokeballs alone. Problem is my hit-miss ratio is 1-to-3, and catch attempt to catch success ratio is like 1-to-5, so depending on the pokemon's strength, I lose 10 pokeballs on one pokemon.

Sigh.
I like the game however where I live, pokemon spawn in awkward locations. such as the golf course nearby which isn't an area people can just simply go for a walk on. -- at work and school they are more accessible since they are more populated areas.

The reason why I don't play the game as much as everyone else is that, I can not log into the game using data. I have to be connected to a wifi otherwise I am stuck on the loading screen.
I got my top 6 for gyms. Rhydon is my buddy now, even though he's not my strongest at 98hp. That goes to Vaporeon at 142hp. Just love Rhydon out of all of them right now, tho.
Been a while since I updated my account, so here it is lol, been grinding like crazy recently! I also became friends with the most hardcore players in Toronto! So awesome to play with them.

[Image: Screenshot_20160919_213831.png]
Three Dragonite. Insane.

I'm level 23 now and moving ... very slowly haha.
If I didn't know you I would automatically assume you were a botter/spoofer hahaha. Keep up the grind!
The other day I was sitting on a bench at the Harbourfront angrily messaging @[1234beyblade] about the Dragonite I missed and it turned out he was sitting 1 metre away from me on the exact same bench.
(Sep. 20, 2016  2:49 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Been a while since I updated my account, so here it is lol, been grinding like crazy recently! I also became friends with the most hardcore players in Toronto! So awesome to play with them.

[Image: Screenshot_20160919_213831.png]

Your top 12 are better then my first one. I'm only level 20 with an 1192 Vaporeon...that I buffed all the way to that point. Unhappy
New update live on both iOS and Android
The Halloween event has me pulling 12 hour shifts like it's nothing. On Wednesday I went on a marathon from 10am-10:30pm (~30km traveled), but wait there's more, i'm going tomorrow for an 7am-11pm marathon, those dratinis don't catch themselves xddd.

As of today I have 259 Tini candies, 32 Lapras Candies, Lvl32 (220k xp into lvl32).
173 tini candies on 2nd account (only lvl 13)

I hope to reach at least 100 lapras candies by the end of the event and possibly 500 Dratini candies.
Johto update coming soon!
(Oct. 29, 2016  12:54 AM)Daman Wrote: Johto update coming soon!

Where did you find this? Well, it'll come eventually.
(Oct. 29, 2016  12:43 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: The Halloween event has me pulling 12 hour shifts like it's nothing. On Wednesday I went on a marathon from 10am-10:30pm (~30km traveled), but wait there's more, i'm going tomorrow for an 7am-11pm marathon, those dratinis don't catch themselves xddd.

As of today I have 259 Tini candies, 32 Lapras Candies, Lvl32 (220k xp into lvl32).
173 tini candies on 2nd account (only lvl 13)

I hope to reach at least 100 lapras candies by the end of the event and possibly 500 Dratini candies.

Wow that's crazy! I've been playing a lot lately, but not that much lol.

(Oct. 29, 2016  1:25 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2016  12:54 AM)Daman Wrote: Johto update coming soon!

Where did you find this? Well, it'll come eventually.
I'm pretty sure gen 2 is going to come by early next year.
Posting an update. Trackers are done for a while most likely because the main dev left the team. Which means I won't be playing as much because the game is boring without trackers.

Main Account

Secondary Account
I just got back into Pokemon GO, so I was wondering if anyone here played the game. I've caught a lot of good pokemon in the past and in the now as well. 
And I'm still training them for battle just like Ash did. I'm in the mood to battle anyone on Pokemon GO whenever, Just hit me up in my DM's.
My user is Th3FaZeChaos.
Im like Ash, I don't back down from a fight. Never have, never will. So whichever trainer has the guts to take on TH3 FaZe Chaos, I say BRING ON THE CHAOS!
Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 14, 2019  3:31 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I just got back into Pokemon GO, so I was wondering if anyone here played the game. I've caught a lot of good pokemon in the past and in the now as well. 
And I'm still training them for battle just like Ash did. I'm in the mood to battle anyone on Pokemon GO whenever, Just hit me up in my DM's.
My user is Th3FaZeChaos.
Im like Ash, I don't back down from a fight. Never have, never will. So whichever trainer has the guts to take on TH3 FaZe Chaos, I say BRING ON THE CHAOS!
Pinching_eyes_2

How strong are your strongest Pokémon? My strongest are like around the 1300 CP range.