Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon

GUYSSS ITS A FIRE KITTEN NAMED LITTEN
WHY DO YOU WANT THE LAME OWL (gonna die to ice badly)
(May. 10, 2016  6:27 PM)Neo Wrote: GUYSSS ITS A FIRE KITTEN NAMED LITTEN
WHY DO YOU WANT THE LAME OWL (gonna die to ice badly)

The owl's final form is gonna be as bada$$ as Tropius, that's why!
XD
(May. 10, 2016  6:22 PM)Shinji Wrote: I just can't wait to abuse Rowlet.

you have problems man
(May. 10, 2016  6:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

you have problems man

you like the gross thing
What do you guys think Paul/Shinji loves to do?
Grin
(May. 10, 2016  6:45 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 10, 2016  6:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

you have problems man

you like the gross thing

Hey, Litten is cool too. Popplio is the bad one.
litten is the greatest name for a pokemon since ekans
Just saw the trailer and I am excited for this game!

The main protagonists seem older, and the region does seem bigger this time. I love that owl, but Litten is lit Rimshot Popplio is meh. The legendaries are cool, the fire lion looks great, but the Moon starter seems pretty sick.

uh
I don't think the protagonists are actually older, just a consequence of abandoning the chibi overworld style.
can't wait for pooplio
(May. 10, 2016  8:43 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: can't wait for pooplio

inb4 super cool final evolution
(May. 10, 2016  9:39 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: That kitten is litten.

[Image: tumblr_o6ypdp6a301rrxh4po1_1280.png]
(May. 10, 2016  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 10, 2016  9:39 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: That kitten is litten.

saw that earlier. Lel all these memes. There's also the gentleman Rowlet one. Dat bowtie

[Image: 13164187_984310594979417_1880094420916494695_n.jpg]
I personally like the hawaiian style. It's cool that they called it Alo(l)a. But I think it's weird that there's a leaf owl, a cat with burning oily furr and a sealion with a snot bubble that can trap it's enemies inside. The names are also boring: Bauz (Baum + Kauz), Flamiau (Flamme + Miau) and Robball (Robbe + Ball). A 5 year old could have come up with that name. But I really like that Bauz can shoot feather kunais like Raverus the Crowlgle from GOTEM: Guardians Of The Elemental Monsters which is a card game and a book series that I started in 2006 and continued in 2012.
Quote:I just can't wait to abuse Rowlet.

[Image: unnamed.jpg?noCache=1462943987]
Definitely excited for more news as it comes out and to see what Nintendo teases us with.
Apparently tomorrow morning there will be a video containing more information. I'm assuming it will be a video on the Pokemon website or YouTube channel. 9 AM Eastern time
(Jun. 02, 2016  2:34 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: New info leak: http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/06/second-...qr-scanner

Loving Solgaleo's design, but I've never liked Steel/Psychic types. It's ability sounds like Clear Body, not TOO competitive but I'm okay with that.

Lunala effectively has Multiscale, so that's cool. Then again, that's about the only cool thing so far about this purple kite. We already have a weird ghost type, it's name is every single ghost type.
Well, it isn't a leak as such; the information was released in a gameplay video today.

Ironically Solgaleo is weak to Fire, while Lunala is weak to Dark. Given the Sun and Moon themes, that can't be a coincidence...

Not sure how I currently feel about the Rotom Pokedex, but it's certainly an intriguing development. I'm sure IGN are also throwing up at the prospect of "Too much water" on this region map.
The legendaries are extremely ironic and I wonder if it has something to do with the evil group in this game.
And it might just be me but the region looks pretty large. I think this game is gonna be pretty good. But we haven't seen a whole lot so I shouldn't get my hopes up too high
Alola looks good.
Seems pretty big. Hope that soaring returns in some fashion; possibly with many different Pokemon.

(I hope we get Sinnoh remakes this gen).
(Jun. 03, 2016  4:09 PM)Neo Wrote: (I hope we get Sinnoh remakes this gen).

That's what I'd pray for!
XD
I saw a post somewhere and it was saying something to the affect of "Alola is based off Hawaii. PEARL harbor and DIAMOND peak (I don't remember if the place was peak or something else. ) "

Sinnoh remakes confirmed!