Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts]

(Aug. 04, 2020  7:12 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: serena umm no thats weird @Free... Hoya

Why's that?
Dang it Umar, stop necroposting. I'm moving this entire thread into Pokemon Random Thoughts.
I hope we get Serena back as a semi permanent member of the group for 1 arc at least, and Paul and Alain back for rematches. And for Alain they have to bring back Ash's Greninja, or it just wouldn't feel right.
I am kind of new to the Pokemon world. I just recently got my first games: Y and Ultra Moon(when I was told it was better than Y).

I am wondering what a Shiny Pokemon is worth in a trade.
What is considered fair for a Shiny Pokemon?
(Aug. 04, 2020  9:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I am kind of new to the Pokemon world. I just recently got my first games: Y and Ultra Moon(when I was told it was better than Y).

It depends on what Pokémon you are talking about, some are rarer than others, but sometimes, you may have a person who wants to trade you their Shiny Zekrom for your Shiny Eevee, or a Shiny Mewtwo for your Shiny Clefable. Note: There are Pokémon who are shiny locked, so you gotta watch out for that. There are also hacked Pokémon which can sometimes be hard to figure out.

Edit: I made a little guide on how to Identify Hacked Pokémon
If it is a shiny Pokémon that are shiny locked in a certain game, it is hacked
If it's OT has .com or .TV in it, it is hacked (But these pokemon are okay for breeding)
If it is an event Pokémon that does not follow any event data (like ID), it is hacked
If it's IVs (Judging) is maxed and it's EVs (press X or Y on summary) are maxed out on the powerful stats, take it with a grain of salt

There are hacked Pokémon everywhere (especially on GTS with Adventure Snivy trying to advertise his YT which advertises his Discord) so I recommend being careful with Wondertrades (most of them are breedjects though)
It's mostly legendary Pokemon that are shiny locked, I'm pretty sure you can get shiny mew, mewtwo, celbi, sogeleo and lunula ( event) and I think shiny zeraora from an event
(Aug. 04, 2020  9:56 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  9:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I am kind of new to the Pokemon world. I just recently got my first games: Y and Ultra Moon(when I was told it was better than Y).

It depends on what Pokémon you are talking about, some are rarer than others, but sometimes, you may have a person who wants to trade you their Shiny Zekrom for your Shiny Eevee, or a Shiny Mewtwo for your Shiny Clefable.

I caught a Shiny Sigilyph earlier, what would it be worth?
Is there anywhere that has a list of the value of Shiny Pokemon?
(Aug. 04, 2020  10:47 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  9:56 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It depends on what Pokémon you are talking about, some are rarer than others, but sometimes, you may have a person who wants to trade you their Shiny Zekrom for your Shiny Eevee, or a Shiny Mewtwo for your Shiny Clefable.

Shinies are usually worth another shiny or a legendary.
Hey someone in shield? for exclusives trading (Isle of armor)?
What was the craziest Pokémon you got when using Wonder Trade?

Ive gotten a level 100 Shiny Rayquaza in wonder trade on Ultra Sun
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: What was the craziest Pokémon you got when using Wonder Trade?

I got a hacked lvl 100 shiny competitive Charizard
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:06 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: What was the craziest Pokémon you got when using Wonder Trade?

I got a hacked lvl 100 shiny competitive Charizard

if its hacked its probably not legal for competitive right?
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:06 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:06 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I got a hacked lvl 100 shiny competitive Charizard

if its hacked its probably not legal for competitive right?
I released it imediataly, it was as gmax with hidden ability
(Aug. 04, 2020  10:47 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  9:56 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It depends on what Pokémon you are talking about, some are rarer than others, but sometimes, you may have a person who wants to trade you their Shiny Zekrom for your Shiny Eevee, or a Shiny Mewtwo for your Shiny Clefable.

With shinies having a 1 out of 4,306 chance of spawning, pretty worth it
I just lose to a player using hack pokemon, the OT of 2 of them are from sites one where machamps.com

(Aug. 04, 2020  11:42 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I just lose to a player using hack pokemon, the OT of 2 of them are from sites one where machamps.com
How to report?
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:42 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I just lose to a player using hack pokemon, the OT of 2 of them are from sites one where machamps.com

How to report?

You can't report players in-game, I know the feeling wbout losing to one of those people, makes me fell like a newbie even though I am a pro.
I am working on my Pokemon Let's Go Pokedex and I need a couple of version exclusives. If you are interested in a trade PM me.

Need
Sandshrew
Sandshrew (A)
Oddish
Mankey
Grimer
Grimer (A)
Scyther

In Return
Ekans
Vulpix
Vulpix (A)
Meowth
Bellsprout
As well I can offer: Gravelers, and a Kadabra
I accidentally bred a shiny Eevee yesterday. It is the first time I've gotten a shiny through breeding. I was trying for a perfect stat Eevee and in the first batch of eggs there was a shiny.
I am wondering what shiny Eeveelution is the best. My shiny Eevee has been just sitting in a box while I try to decide which way to go.
Anybody else here have a favorite of Pikachu and Piplup (arguably 2 of the cutest Pokémon)?
(Sep. 09, 2020  9:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anybody else here have a favorite of Pikachu and Piplup (arguably 2 of the cutest Pokémon)?

Pichu is cuter than pikachu.
(Sep. 09, 2020  9:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  9:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anybody else here have a favorite of Pikachu and Piplup (arguably 2 of the cutest Pokémon)?

Pichu is cuter than pikachu.

In the words of detective pikachu “they’re all cute”
I have 2 words
Pokemons dumb
(Sep. 09, 2020  10:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have 2 words
Pokemons dumb

If you think Pokemon is dumb then there is no need to read and post in a Pokemon thread.