Pokémon Wi-Fi

I'm currently EV Training my Scizor...

Man that Power Anklet was a waste, it's EVs for Speed Maxed out 3 levels later : <
Ready.
I'm online.
Andrea lets battle.
(Jun. 25, 2009  8:27 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Anyone ready now?

I'm ready.
I had to go somewhere. You want to battle again?
Hero you're going down next.
Driger GT you're still registered on my friend list.
I'm online.
Doesn't anyone want to battle me?
Hi I use my cousin's friend code. So anyone want to battle? My cousin gave me Driger Gt's friend code a few months ago. he also let me use his name so don't be confused if you think I'm him.
Just a heads up, Oak's Letter WiFi event (gets you access to Shaymin) has been up for America, Europe and Australia/New Zealand since this past Monday and will last until November 8th. Once again, this is only for Platinum.
Anyone up for a battle now? single or double (need 4 for doubles though)

Joe

2192 4969 1535

(I'm 8:00pm british time)
My Wi-fi has been down for months now. It was originally because of my router. I got a new one, and guess what happens? The EXACT same problem. I am only on the internet because this is connected to the wall. It did work for ONE day though.

Anyway, I would be willing to battle if it did work. I have an EV trained team that beat a team with 4 legendaries.

I need to stop bragging.
Anyone want a battle? My friend code is 2793 8775 1309 pm me yours when your ready
Battle Anyone? Friend Codes
Perl:Name:Ryan: 3008 1062 2831
Platinum:Name:Ryan:3910 3434 1153
Dimond Name:Ryan 1805 7476
Name: LVJ
Diamond Friend Code : 1247 5573 0696

PM Me if you're willing to battle.

I've always had a passion for the franchise that will most likely never die. I'm extremely excited for Heart Gold & Soul Silver. The second Generation has always been my favorite.
AnyOne Up FOr A LV 100 Battle FC: 3653 2731 5864 SS. OT: GOLD
(Jun. 22, 2009  7:55 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Who want to battle me, my FC: 2965 5749 3698

I'm ready now, or generally at 8 pm (Italy time). PM me with your code if you are interested Grin

which game i have platnim heart gold and white.
Dude, that was a year ago. You're a bit late, and nice necro. You could have just posted in the friend codes thread and discuss the conditions via PM with opponent.
Anybody want to battle? I only have black, because my other games have no Wi-Fi.
(Mar. 11, 2011  6:08 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: Anybody want to battle? I only have black, because my other games have no Wi-Fi.

Sure, here is my Friend code:
1850-0968-7667
And my file name is: Gamer
hey anyone one up for a battle through black and white
im getting Powned so Bad by every one on wifi
Anyone wanna battle in wi-fi or union room w/ me just pm me when and where and i will pwn you!!
^ What game? B/W? If so PM me.
Looking For a Battle PM Me When Im Online. (5th Gen Battle)
Waaah!! Why can't I access Nintendo WFC with my SoulSilver?! Oh well. I'm up for a 4th Gen battle. My FC and team for SS is in my sig. PM me and I'll PM back when I am ready. I swear if you use Fighting types I will be extremely angry and start raging all over the place. Unlike my Calm-natured Gyarados from the Lake of Rage.... Irony at it's best.