Pokémon Wi-Fi

he want you yo go on it and check it out
(May. 07, 2009  4:16 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Well,with the swords dance thing..here is what I do,This is a thing I do for every pokemon I catch and actually decide to train it to use in battles..I make it forget every move that does not do damage.So all of those pokemon right there..cept dusknoir only have moves that do damage edit:and yeah the ability is technician

lol
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
TOXIC
Hahaha, double team is so cheap. >.>
(May. 07, 2009  4:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
DOUBLE TEAM
TOXIC
BATON PASS

Cool
Not that I do but can they tell if your using a AR pokemon on Wi-Fi ?
^lmao.

Um i dont think so.
Ugh
I can't capture azelf or uxie, and they are the last 2 pokemon needed to complete my pokedex. I need a super rod so I can get easy Attack EV's off Gyarados.

Gonna train a Garchomp and Gallade, possibly a Scizor too
Rhyperion and Alakazam will stay until I can find a replacement, though that isn't going to happen because it will take ages..
Maybe get a Heatran up there.
Smile
do you think u guys will ever do another tourney for pokemon br or pokemon dp.
I think we tried before and failed, though I guess we could try again, idk.
(May. 07, 2009  4:12 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I dont have wifi right now,But I got an awesome main team
Infernape:Lv 95
Shaymin:Lv 100 (I finally found out how to get the flower so it can go to sky form few days ago)
Dusknoir:Lv 83 (Still training him XD) (new member)
Floatzel Lv 92
Staraptor Lv 100
Shiny Scizor Lv 90

Used to have wifi and when I did this team (when it was some levels below it is now and I had a Gengar instead of dusknoir)) won a ratio of 6:8,

i will never battle youAngry
(May. 07, 2009  3:51 AM)sousa98 Wrote: my code for diamond 4854 7863 6752

What's you name on Diamond. Also did you put me on your friend list?
Whyn won't you ever battle him? You know you can set both you and your opponent's pokemon's levels to either 50 or 100 anyway.
^Yep so level difference wouldnt matter too much in terms of stats.

Anyone wanna battle?
(May. 10, 2009  9:41 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Whyn won't you ever battle him? You know you can set both you and your opponent's pokemon's levels to either 50 or 100 anyway.

I have no lv 100 pokemon, duh.
You can set your and your opponents' levels to either 50 or 100 in wifi anyway. You could have level 5's against his level 100's and it wouldn't matter because they would both be set to level 50 (if you choose 50) in the match anyway.
Damnnn so I caught Azelf AND Uxie yesterday morning.
I didn't know about false swipe, so I brought in my Scyther (who was only level 19) and got them both to 1 HP.
I think I only used 6 Dusk balls total, it was awesome.
My Pokedex has gone from 210 to like 265 over the past 24 hours hahaha.

Anyone have any recommendations for a solid electric Pokemon?
I think I wanna go with Jolteon..
joloten is good you sould get it
Electivire is a good choice as well. But another great choice is Gardeviour, it can learn thunder/thunderbolt, and a lot of other moves. Or porygon-Z, same deal, but it also is unaffected by ground moves.
For electric Electivire is the best choice. Though, I guess it really depends on what you want. Jolteon is good for Wish passing and it's really fast, but Electivire is a really good physical sweeper. Your choice.
I had a jolteon, it was carp haha.

But they both have their ups and downs, I would go to serebii or smogon and request one (or one of each) with decent EVs, IVs, etc.

EDIT: Thinking of adding a togekiss to my team, pros/cons on that? Yes, I am looking at you Pichu.
You know everything I get is straight from smogon, right? XD
In place of what? It can be a good bulky special sweeper.
In place of the empty spot in my team? You havent noticed I have been running a 5 man team?
:o
No....Crying
That sure makes me feel better about lossing to you everytime we battle. >.>
Togekiss can work well. Are you looking for a special sweeper? Because Gengar, Porygon Z, and Alakazam are really good ones.
Those sound good too...and no, er I guess...well not really. I just thought togekiss looked pwetty Cute.
Use either Togkiss or Alakazam. But either way, my new team can beat them Cute