Pokémon Wi-Fi

When your ready, its 1161-6383-8129. (Hero, next time we battle/trade my FC will be different, I'm using a different DS) What's yours?
(May. 06, 2009  12:55 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: When your ready, its 1161-6383-8129. (Hero, next time we battle/trade my FC will be different, I'm using a different DS) What's yours?

4597 5691 7885.

What's your name on the game (no rhyme intendedget out).
It's Jon, though, you can put whatever you want, you know.
Anyway, I'll be logging on now.
7 badges......but I've beaten Pearl like 2 or 3 times before (but then I broke it). Anyway, join my match. Press A at my name and join.
You have Platinum?
I nearly kicked your butt dude.
Anyone wanna battle? I`ll own yew with my killer team...
i do my is 0689 1920 5893 i have a bad team right now but when i get home i will play on my pokemon game that has my good team on it
Still wanna battle (or anyone else?)? My FC has changed since I gotta change my DS again.
(May. 05, 2009  4:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: rhyperior sucks

why
im trying to get one, my rhydon is already level 50.
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/rhyperior
It's a great pokemon. I'm getting one for my team.
Smogon Wrote:Rhyperior's biggest problem is the competition it faces for a team slot. Although it possesses greater defensive stats than any of its fellow Ground-types, its lack of instant recovery is a let down, something Gliscor and Hippowdon both have access to. Swampert's offensive and defensive stats seem poor compared to Rhyperior, but the mudfish has superior defensive typing and can use special attacks effectively.

When considering Rhyperior for a slot as an offensive Pokémon, its low Speed means it requires support to effectively use Swords Dance to sweep with. Metagross provides stiff competition for the Rock Polish variants because it is able to reach much higher speeds.

This isn't even mentioning how it's weak against like, everything. I had one but everything destroyed it.
When it's faced with something that can beat it, switch to something else..... Atleast that's what I'm gonna be doing. Rock/Ground has lots of weaknesses, but for that attack, I don't care.
well he'll be one of my pokemon until i raise some new ones, i guess.
he has highest attack and defence AND HP on my team, although thats without EV training.

i really want a scisor wow.
I will battle you Smile FC?
4597 5691 7885 and my name on Platinum is NICK.
my code for diamond 4854 7863 6752
....Ugh. My UU team needs major work. It's only won twice (lost like 6 times). Sousa98, I'll battle you if you want. My FC is 2063 5817 3985.
wait before that how do we content with each other i never got that
I dont have wifi right now,But I got an awesome main team
Infernape:Lv 95
Shaymin:Lv 100 (I finally found out how to get the flower so it can go to sky form few days ago)
Dusknoir:Lv 83 (Still training him XD) (new member)
Floatzel Lv 92
Staraptor Lv 100
Shiny Scizor Lv 90

Used to have wifi and when I did this team (when it was some levels below it is now and I had a Gengar instead of dusknoir)) won a ratio of 6:8,
what?. you go downstairs to the leftmost lady, save when she asks, connect to wifi, and then press a at my name and join my battle. does that answer your question?
EDIT: nice team bladebee, did the scizor have technician? cuz technician scizor (assuming your using bullet punch/swords dance) is a beast.
(May. 07, 2009  4:12 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: what?. you go downstairs to the leftmost lady, save when she asks, connect to wifi, and then press a at my name and join my battle. does that answer your question?
EDIT: nice team bladebee, did the scizor have technician? cuz technician scizor (assuming your using bullet punch/swords dance) is a beast.

Well,with the swords dance thing..here is what I do,This is a thing I do for every pokemon I catch and actually decide to train it to use in battles..I make it forget every move that does not do damage.So all of those pokemon right there..cept dusknoir only have moves that do damage edit:and yeah the ability is technician
(May. 07, 2009  4:18 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: 0.o http://www.smogon.com/dp/

A pokemon site...What do you want me to do there XD