Pokémon Black and White 2

(Oct. 13, 2012  3:36 AM)Anchor Wrote: I recently did some training at those routes by the celestial tower/mistralton city and got my team around levels 36-38 and my Ampharos is level 40. I already beat Skyla, it was pretty easy, but her Swoobat was annoying.

But she looks hot, haha.

Anyways .. I've used Emboar & Samurott many times, so I don't feel like using them again. I don't feel like using Serperior since, well .. it sucks; movesset is horrendous.

So, I may be sending over a Mudkip Egg, and a Surskit Egg. Grown sort of fond of Masquerain, for some reason. Confused

The Pokemon World Tournament/PWT is the best, when you end up battling the Gym Leader's/Champions from other Regions; especially the Hoenn Region, since its music is the best.
(Oct. 13, 2012  10:32 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2012  3:36 AM)Anchor Wrote: I recently did some training at those routes by the celestial tower/mistralton city and got my team around levels 36-38 and my Ampharos is level 40. I already beat Skyla, it was pretty easy, but her Swoobat was annoying.

But she looks hot, haha.

Anyways .. I've used Emboar & Samurott many times, so I don't feel like using them again. I don't feel like using Serperior since, well .. it sucks; movesset is horrendous.

So, I may be sending over a Mudkip Egg, and a Surskit Egg. Grown sort of fond of Masquerain, for some reason. Confused

The Pokemon World Tournament/PWT is the best, when you end up battling the Gym Leader's/Champions from other Regions; especially the Hoenn Region, since its music is the best.
Hoenn = My all time favourite region.
Still trying to figure out how to get a surskit on emerald :L
Gonna try 'n get it on saphire once I've got surf 'n cut (Started new game Pinching_eyes_2)

Btw, Do you mean you battle the champion & gym leaders from the hoenn region in B/W 2? Smile (T'wud be epic)

(Oct. 13, 2012  11:24 AM)Luck Wrote: Hoenn = My all time favourite region.
Still trying to figure out how to get a surskit on emerald :L
Gonna try 'n get it on saphire once I've got surf 'n cut (Started new game Pinching_eyes_2)

Btw, Do you mean you battle the champion & gym leaders from the hoenn region in B/W 2? Smile (T'wud be epic)

Yeah, same!

You can't get Surskit on Emerald.. It's only in Sapphire & Ruby. It is obtainable. [Image: 284.gif]

Yes, that is what I mean .. Have you not heard about it .. ? HOW?

You can battle ALL the leaders and champions from ALL of the regions. Except Orre though. Nobody liked those games haha
(Oct. 13, 2012  12:01 PM)Cannon Wrote: Yeah, same!

You can't get Surskit on Emerald.. It's only in Sapphire & Ruby. [Image: 284.gif]

Surskit is a Swarm Pokémon in Emerald, and thereby can actually be obtained.

Just saying.
Just spent like an hour looking for a female Trapinch with Hyper Cutter ability... 7 Trapinches, 5 wrong abilities, 3 wrong genders, and one accidental KO later, it's finally mine! And with that, Pidove is expelled from my team. Make way for Flygon! I've named her Tui c:
almost beat the elite four when do i get zekrom ice form cause n had it then flew away on it
i have black 2 so im suppose to get it
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:25 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: almost beat the elite four when do i get zekrom ice form cause n had it then flew away on it
You get Black Kyurem when you beat N at his castle and catch Zekrom at Dragonspiral Castle and catch Kyurem at Giant Chasm and when you catch Kyurem the DNA Splicers are there and when you have Zekrom/Reshiram in your party with Kyurem and press use DNA Splicers and click on Kyurem first and then Zekrom/Reshiram second and voila you have Black.White Kyurem

Mwaaaaa! It came out two days ago here. I got white2!
Is there a way to breed pokemon in it?
Guys, let me explain something: Simply posting to say you got the game is worthless for discussion purposes.
I got this game the day it came out and I gotta say, it's pretty awesome!Grin
i chose oshawott because i chose snivy last game and i made the wrong choice the game is awesome Smile
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:30 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:25 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: almost beat the elite four when do i get zekrom ice form cause n had it then flew away on it
You get Black Kyurem when you beat N at his castle and catch Zekrom at Dragonspiral Castle and catch Kyurem at Giant Chasm and when you catch Kyurem the DNA Splicers are there and when you have Zekrom/Reshiram in your party with Kyurem and press use DNA Splicers and click on Kyurem first and then Zekrom/Reshiram second and voila you have Black.White Kyurem

It is not called Zekrom "Ice Form" ... It is just simply Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Anyways, you don't fight N to capture Zekrom IIRC ...
Yes, you actually do. Once you beat the Elite 4, he still has his Zekrom/Reshiram, so you have to beat him at his castle, then take the Dark/Light Stone to Dragonspiral Tower and catch whichever legendary your game has.
I didn't know that you can go to his castle. That's pretty cool!
wow u have 2 go through all tht how many pokemon does n have

Quote:It is not called Zekrom "Ice Form" ... It is just simply Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

it doesnt really matter Tired
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:48 PM)Primal Wrote: Yes, you actually do. Once you beat the Elite 4, he still has his Zekrom/Reshiram, so you have to beat him at his castle, then take the Dark/Light Stone to Dragonspiral Tower and catch whichever legendary your game has.

Oh right, I remember.

Though, he only has one Pokemon .. Tired
Wait s if you have to catch ALL of N's pokemon... does that mean you have to catch the pokemon from his Spring, Summer, Fall AND Winter teams?

And by the way, I googled this and didn't find anything about it.
(Oct. 16, 2012  9:01 PM)aensoni17 Wrote: Wait s if you have to catch ALL of N's pokemon... does that mean you have to catch the pokemon from his Spring, Summer, Fall AND Winter teams?

i dont think so
I dont like black and white versions, I just thought some of the missions were pointless.
(Oct. 16, 2012  9:01 PM)aensoni17 Wrote: Wait s if you have to catch ALL of N's pokemon... does that mean you have to catch the pokemon from his Spring, Summer, Fall AND Winter teams?

And by the way, I googled this and didn't find anything about it.
No you catch all of his Pokémon that he used in Black and White
Ex: Purrloin,Pidove etc
(Oct. 16, 2012  9:13 PM)Andy12 Wrote: I dont like black and white versions, I just thought some of the missions were pointless.

What do you mean by missions? The entralink?

Bobmcdoogal; Thanks for the clarification.