| Name = "Play it Again, Dizzi"
| Date = December 13, 2015
| Host = ashton pinto
| Number of Participants = 8
| Format = MFB Standard
| Location = Gorai Beach Road, Mumbai, India
}}

__TOC__

The event was hosted by ashton pinto in celebration of WBO's 7th Anniversary 2015. Unlike many Mumbai tournaments, this event was held very close to Gorai Beach, on a deserted land and it was be the second event at Gorai.

==Participants==
*yashpinto
*shawn_dranzer
*Astle-d
*ashton pinto
*loyvain
*valeari
*leeboy_gorai
*Robin17

==Tournament==
The tournament began at 2:25 pm and concluded at 4:15 pm. Unfortunately, only two regular members could make it at the event, but the waived entry fee in celebration of the WBO Anniversary 2015 made way to new players, most of whom played during the plastic era. Without any exception, everyone enjoyed the event. The atmosphere around was quite friendly although there were some serious rivalry between old mates.

As there were six new WBO members who were mostly unfamiliar with competitive play, it was decided and agreed upon that uncustomized beys would be used, to make the event fair and skill-based. There was also a free play period at the beginning of the event.
The Beyblades used were Flame Byxis, Galaxy Pegasis, Screw Capricorn, Gravity Destroyer, Meteo L Drago, Lightning L Drago, Earth Aquila, Flame Sagittario, Rock Leone, Rock Zurafa, Killer Beafowl and Ray Unicorno. All the battles were conducted in a Standard Attack Type Stadium. The format used for the event was Round Robin, with the three highest scoring players advancing to the finals.

The preliminary round began and ashton pinto, yashpinto & Robin17 all achieved a score of 5-2 and thus advanced to the finals. Shawn_Dranzer showed unanticipated wins with his Galaxy Pegasus, resulting in a score of 4-3. Gravity Destroyer & Killer Beafowl proved to be fatal for loyvain, resulting in many of his losses. It looked like Astle-d had a liking towards Ray Unicorno, Robin17 towards Earth Aquila, the same can be said about leeboy_gorai who used Meteo L Drago for almost all of his battles, while the rest chose to use random attack type beys. People did not fear to use attack type blades, In-fact over 70% of the battles consisted of attack type beys, which made the battles more exciting & interesting.The least used Beyblade was Rock Zurafa whereas the most used bey was Meteo L Drago & Flame Byxis.
==Preliminary Scores==
*yashpinto (5-2)
*shawn_dranzer (4-3)
*Astle-d (1-6)
*ashton pinto (5-2)
*loyvain (2-5)
*valeari (3-4)
*leeboy_gorai (3-4)
*Robin17 (5-2)
The finals began with Robin17 (Flame Byxis) defeating ashton pinto (Screw Capricorn). Flame Byxis had major wall saves and dodged Screw Capricorn's attacks due to its tall height, thus out-spinning Screw Capricorn at the last minute with a score of 3-2.
ashton pinto (Lightning L Drago) won against yashpinto (Screw Capricorn). This round had 2 ties, 1 win for yashpinto and 1 win for ashton pinto. The final battle was intense. At last in a close battle, Lightning L Drago KOed Screw Capricorn out of the stadium with a score of 2-1.
yashpinto (Screw Capricorn) made a staging performance against Robin17 (Earth Aquila) with a score of 3-0, thereby ending the finals in a Tie-Breaker, which is rare at Mumbai tournaments. Both luck and skill played a major role here.
The tie-breakers were done after a short break.
ashton pinto (Meteo L Drago) crushed Robin17 (Flame Byxis) with a score of 3-0, yashpinto (Screw Capricorn) defeated ashton pinto (Flame Byxis) with a score of 3-2, and yashpinto (Flame Byxis) won against robin (Earth Eagle) with a score of 3-0.

==Final Scores and Winning Combinations==
*'''1st Place – yashpinto (8-3):''' Flame Byxis, Screw Capricorn
*'''2nd Place – ashton pinto (7-4):''' Meteo L Drago, Screw Capricorn, Lightning L Drago, Flame Byxis
*'''3rd Place – Robin17 (6-5):''' Earth Eagle, Flame Byxis
*'''4th Place – shawn_dranzer (4-3)'''
*'''5th Place – valeari (3-4)'''
*'''5th Place – leeboy_gorai (3-4)'''
*'''6th Place – loyvain (2-5)'''
*'''7th Place – Astle-d (1-6)'''

==Trivia==
*Play it Again, Dizzi is the first Metal Fight Beyblade event where uncustomzed Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades were used (without accessories such as Metal Faces).
*It marks Mumbai's 41st Event and India's 67th WBO Event.
*ashton pinto has attended all of the 41 events.
==References==
Original Thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-13th-Dec...zzi--71744
Tournament Spread Sheet
-----
Please let me know how this is, and what chances should be done

i copied the skeleton(i mean everything lol) from wombat Eee , sorry i am not good at this.
Cool, that sounds like an interesting event. For an article though, you need to remove all mentions of "we" and "us", since the author is supposed to be neutral.

As you mentioned, it is incomplete : did you intend on writing more about the finals, especially the tiebreaker ? I would also try to mention what people were using, even if they lost, in the finals at least. The part about Shawn_Dranzer should also be moved elsewhere in the article because he was not part of the finals at all.
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, that sounds like an interesting event. For an article though, you need to remove all mentions of "we" and "us", since the author is supposed to be neutral.

As you mentioned, it is incomplete : did you intend on writing more about the finals, especially the tiebreaker ? I would also try to mention what people were using, even if they lost, in the finals at least. The part about Shawn_Dranzer should also be moved elsewhere in the article because he was not part of the finals at all.
Sure, i will do that.
Yes i was about to write some things about the finals and a little more
@[Kai-V] please let me know if i should edit anything else ?
intresting event i wish i could come but it's too far away for me

edit:- 50km from house, not just that, it's really hard to reach there too, while national park is really to reach for everyone [who have car lol]
(Dec. 14, 2015  12:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
"Play it Again, Dizzi"

{{infobox
| Image =
| Name = "Play it Again, Dizzi"
| Date = December 13, 2015
| Host = ashton pinto
| Number of Participants = 8
| Format = MFB Standard
| Location = Gorai Beach Road, Mumbai, India
}}

__TOC__

The event was hosted by ashton pinto in celebration of WBO's 7th Anniversary 2015. Unlike many Mumbai tournaments, this event was held very close to Gorai Beach, on a deserted land and it was be the second event at Gorai.

==Participants==
*yashpinto
*shawn_dranzer
*Astle-d
*ashton pinto
*loyvain
*valeari
*leeboy_gorai
*Robin17

==Tournament==
The tournament began at 2:25 pm and concluded at 4:15 pm. Unfortunately, only two regular members could make it at the event, but the waived entry fee in celebration of the WBO Anniversary 2015 made way to new players, most of whom played during the plastic era. Without any exception, everyone enjoyed the event. The atmosphere around was quite friendly although there were some serious rivalry between old mates.

As there were six new WBO members who were mostly unfamiliar with competitive play, it was decided and agreed upon that uncustomized beys would be used, to make the event fair and skill-based. There was also a free play period at the beginning of the event.
The Beyblades used were Flame Byxis, Galaxy Pegasis, Screw Capricorn, Gravity Destroyer, Meteo L Drago, Lightning L Drago, Earth Aquila, Flame Sagittario, Rock Leone, Rock Zurafa, Killer Beafowl and Ray Unicorno. All the battles were conducted in a Standard Attack Type Stadium. The format used for the event was Round Robin, with the three highest scoring players advancing to the finals.

The preliminary round began and ashton pinto, yashpinto & Robin17 all achieved a score of 5-2 and thus advanced to the finals. Shawn_Dranzer showed unanticipated wins with his Galaxy Pegasus, resulting in a score of 4-3. Gravity Destroyer & Killer Beafowl proved to be fatal for loyvain, resulting in many of his losses. It looked like Astle-d had a liking towards Ray Unicorno, Robin17 towards Earth Aquila, the same can be said about leeboy_gorai who used Meteo l drago for almost all of his battles, while the rest chose to use random attack type beys. People did not fear to use attack type blades, In-fact over 70% of the battles consisted of attack type beys, which made the battles more exciting & interesting.The least used beyblade was rock zurafa whereas the most used bey was Meteo L Drago & Flame Byxis.
==Preliminary Scores==
*yashpinto (5-2)
*shawn_dranzer (4-3)
*Astle-d (1-6)
*ashton pinto (5-2)
*loyvain (2-5)
*valeari (3-4)
*leeboy_gorai (3-4)
*Robin17 (5-2)
The finals began with Robin17 (Flame Byxis) defeating ashton pinto (Screw capricorn), ashton pinto (Lightning L Drago) defeating yashpinto (Screw Capricorn) & yashpinto (Screw capricorn) wining against Robin17 (Earth Aquilla), thereby ending in a Tie-Breakers which is rare at Mumbai tournaments. The tie-breaker's were done.
ashton pinto (Meteo L Drago) beats Robin17 (Flame Byxis),
yashpinto (screw capricorn) beats ashton pinto (Flame Byxis),
yashpinto (Flame Byxis) beats robin (Earth Eagle)

==Final Scores and Winning Combinations==
*'''1st Place – yashpinto (8-3):''' Flame Byxis, Screw Capricorn
*'''2nd Place – ashton pinto (7-4):''' Meteo L Drago, Screw Capricorn, Lightning L Drago
*'''3rd Place – Robin17 (6-4):''' Earth Eagle, Flame Byxis
*'''4th Place – shawn_dranzer (4-3)'''
*'''5th Place – valeari (3-4)'''
*'''5th Place – leeboy_gorai (3-4)'''
*'''6th Place – loyvain (2-5)'''
*'''7th Place – Astle-d (1-6)'''

==Trivia==
*Play it Again, Dizzi is the first Metal Fight Beyblade event where un-customzed Hybrid Wheel System beyblade's were used (without accessories such as metal face).
*ashton pinto has attended all of the 41 events

==References==
Original Thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-13th-Dec...zzi--71744
Tournament Spread Sheet

I started correcting some small things, but can you do the rest of the capitalisation where I stopped, after Meteo ? This should really have been done automatically ...

I would just rewrite the part about the final tiebreakers and perhaps talk about why Screw Capricorn was ineffective in those final battles or why it was chosen. Otherwise, the rest seems all good.
Cool alright. Those were a lot of mistakes
can you check it again

EDIT: Is this all good ? or does it need anymore change?
@[Kai-V]
Here are just two sections where I wanted to correct small errors, but with that changed, I think this is all good to be published, woo.

Quote:ashton pinto (Lightning L Drago) won against yashpinto (Screw Capricorn). This round had 2 ties, 1 win for yashpinto and 1 win for ashton pinto. The final battle was intense. At last in a close battle, Lightning L Drago KOed Screw Capricorn out of the stadium with a score of 2-1.
yashpinto (Screw Capricorn) made a staging performance against Robin17 (Earth Aquila) with a score of 3-0, thereby ending the finals in a Tie-Breaker, which is rare at Mumbai tournaments. Both luck and skill played a major role here.
The tie-breakers were done after a short break.
ashton pinto (Meteo L Drago) crushed Robin17 (Flame Byxis) with a score of 3-0, yashpinto (Screw Capricorn) defeated ashton pinto (Flame Byxis) with a score of 3-2, and yashpinto (Flame Byxis) won against robin (Earth Eagle) with a score of 3-0.

Quote:==Trivia==
*Play it Again, Dizzi is the first Metal Fight Beyblade event where uncustomzed Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades were used (without accessories such as Metal Faces).
*ashton pinto has attended all of the 41 events.
I missed that
Thanks ! Would it be possible for someone to help me out in publishing this ? ^^'

I'd appreciate if you can add this to the Beyblade wiki.
@[Kai-V]
Alright, the article is done, but for some reason it does not let me upload the tournament banner from the official event topic.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/WBO:Play_It_Again,_Dizzi
Or you can try it, since you have the banner somewhere in your files ? It was just telling me that html files could not be uploaded, but it was a real .jpg ...