[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 28, 2017  3:29 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is the Zeus AR without the sub AR useful or worth anything? I just realized I had one laying around. Is it worth like $5?

Not really at all.
Ah I see. Thanks.
Why do the caps of the screwed in SG blade bases always become loose and become easy to move, causing the AR to become somewhat free spinning? I have noticed this happening a lot.
(Jul. 31, 2017  3:44 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Why do the caps of the screwed in SG blade bases always become loose and become easy to move, causing the AR to become  somewhat free spinning? I have noticed this happening a lot.

Something like this happened to the blade base of my Gekiryu-oh. I think it's because of the screw not being tight enough to hold the cap down.
Does anyone know how much a Knight Dranzer is worth? (Sorry if this doesn't belong here, I'm not good at telling the difference between HMS and Plastics.)
SP451: Tightening it worked for my Dranzer ACB, but not for Salamalyon Uncertain

Ayana: I am selling a used one for $5. My guess for an NIB one would be $10.
its an old design that was perfected with the removable spin gears its just really the issue you'd get with having a screw in a battle spin top
Price check on:

NIP Driger S (just the packet, no stickers)

Wolborg 2 Hyperblades (used )

Dragoon S Phantom Force (Used)

Dragoon V (Used)

Assume the used ones are in decent condition. Do not link me to the price reference guide, I am not stupid, I know its pretty inaccurate.
OK, this is really starting to piss me off. How the hell do Roller Defensers screws on the wheels go in?? I have had 2 of them so far, and each time I try to screw it in it just won't go, and I end up losing the screw while doing it. I try rotating it an both directions, it just doesn't take... Both have been Hasbro.
Can I get a price on these -

Guardian Driger (Gold/Mint)
Venusian G (Mint)
Metal Driger G (Hasbro/Dark Green/Semi-Mint)
Dragoon GT (Black/Mint)
Bistool (Mint)
(Aug. 06, 2017  4:57 PM)Evolution Wrote: Can I get a price on these -

Guardian Driger (Gold/Mint) $45
Venusian G (Mint) idk
Metal Driger G (Hasbro/Dark Green/Semi-Mint) $13
Dragoon GT (Black/Mint) idk
Bistool (Mint) $20
The Hasbro goldish Guardian Driger is worth $45?! Damn I thought it was like $10
Late reply, but... whatever :P

(Aug. 07, 2017  12:31 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2017  4:57 PM)Evolution Wrote: Can I get a price on these -

Guardian Driger (Gold/Mint) $30
Venusian G (Mint) $70-80
Metal Driger G (Hasbro/Dark Green/Semi-Mint) $30
Dragoon GT (Black/Mint) $150-200+(?)
Bistool (Mint) $20

To explain my thoughts on the prices a bit further:
The Hasbro Guardian Driger is quite rare, that's true, but I wouldn't go for $45. I think that is just too much compared to other beys in this price range. And yes, $10 is definitely not enough, it's quite uncommon compared to Takara's releases, and it has a Hasbro specific colour.

Venusian G is a bit harder to find than Apollon G (I would definitely say $60 there) and for some reason way easier to find than a Ocean Wrath (I would go for $90-100 tbh), so I think that $70-80 is appropriate.

There's just no way the dark green Metal Driger goes for $13. The regular one does for $10, but the alternate colour version is way harder to find, especially outside the US. $30 is a good price imo, it's more of a collector item because of its special release (which was e.g. K-Mart if I'm right? Not 100% sure rn).

The black Dragoon GT was only released in a limited number of sets. It does not come with the set, but it is still mint and the set was limited to 1000 IIRC. If a NIB Dragoon MSUV can go up to $200 then this can do it as well. Still: Not really sure about this one, it is so hard to find that it could be even more...

$20 for Bistool is okay, it is quite uncommon and also a pretty good release (regarding its AR).
Apparently in Random Booster 8, there is a Midnight Black Seaborg. Isn't there also a limited edition Gunmetal Seaborg? If so, how do you distinguish the difference between these beyblades?
(Aug. 12, 2017  7:14 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Apparently in Random Booster 8, there is a Midnight Black Seaborg. Isn't there also a limited edition Gunmetal Seaborg? If so, how do you distinguish the difference between these beyblades?

The limited edition version is black actually (maybe you wrote gunmetal by mistake?) so it's even more confusing. However the limited edition version is a lot more common. I've never seen the two versions compared so I don't know how hard it would be to tell them apart. They could be slightly different shades.
Why is Roller Attacker so much more rare than Roller Defenser?
Are burst beyblades more vulnurable to plastic beyblades??
(Aug. 27, 2017  4:38 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Are burst beyblades more vulnurable to plastic beyblades??

just depends really, most will say yes but when me and my friend do battle, depending on the bey the burst is a big setback but with a good customisation and good launch techniques you can minimise the bursting, check out this channel it has many plastics vs burst battles

I've recently been trying out some plastic-gen beys I've had lying around for quite a while. I've been trying out some combos, loosely based on some beys/parts from th!nk's competitive combos list.

How good is this for weight based defense?
AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Metal Ball base (i.e., Draciel MBD's) w/ 4 metal balls

Do any of you think a diff AR or WD (say, wide defense) would be better? I also have smash turtle and roller defenser.

Also, here's a smash combo:
AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 10 wide
SG: neo right SG w/ magnecore
BB: SG metal flat (i.e., Gaia Dragoon V's)

Would a different WD or SG or core (HMC maybe?) be better for this?

Finally, here's a left-spin upper attack combo:
AR: Upper dragoon
WD: 10 wide
SG: Neo left w/ HMC
SP: Defense Ring SP
BB: Customize grip base

I'm least confident about this upper attack combo, if only because I've tested this type out less than most other types of beys. Would other blade bases or weight disks be better than this combo for left spin? For example, apparently the shaft and casings of Driger F (full auto clutch) can be used in left spin. But when I put it in a neo left S, and then in a BB such as customize bearing base, it does not fit properly. Basically, the clips stick out a bit (i.e., they don't close all the way), and so I cannot fit/put on a support part.
Umm wanted to ask for the prices for a

Nib:
thunder pegasus

Mint/slightly used 
thunder pegasus
Black samurai changer ms
Black wolborg ms
Ice blue wolborg ms
Black voltaic ape
Black dranzer ms
Black dranzer 
Desert sphinxer
Blizzard orthros
Apollon g 
Venusian g 
Black driger g 
Bloody devil ms
Orthros is $30-$50, Black Dranzer is $30-$40, Blooday Devil is around $300(?), NIB Thunder Peggy is like $30 on eBay, mint I guess is like $15?
(Sep. 06, 2017  8:48 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Orthros is $30-$50, Black Dranzer is $30-$40,  Blooday Devil is around $300(?), NIB Thunder Peggy is like $30 on eBay, mint I guess is like $15?

I don't think thunder pegasus is $30. I meant the recolours version of the beyblade flame/torch pegasus from the plastic generation.  But thanks for the response and prices for the other three.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/G-REVOLUTION-BEYBL...Ciid%253A8
(Sep. 07, 2017  9:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: http://m.ebay.com/itm/G-REVOLUTION-BEYBL...Ciid%253A8

The one he's talking about is an rare expensive recolour not that one.
Does anyone have any information on the A-16 Bey Challenge set? The box has a picture of Draciel S, Galzzly, and Takao on it. I'm especially curious about the beystadium it comes with, as I own that, but not the rest of the set. The stadium is quite small, is dark blue in color, and has a hexagonal shape.