[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 08, 2012  5:51 AM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  5:42 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  5:20 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Is Gaia Dragoon G a left-spin beyblade, and does it have a free-spinning AR?

It's a Right-spin blade, and it's Sub-AR free spins.

Wow, I am watching one of your videos now lol. And are you SURE it's a right spin? I need to be 10000% sure of it, but you are the Dragoon master after all.

The first post says to check the parts list if you don't know what parts a beyblade comes with, very clearly. Please read the first post before posting here again, it'll answer a lot of your questions and save everyone else a lot of time.

EDIT: Busy night huh? I'll go through and see if there's anything that still needs answering, edit it in, etc once I've answered my PM's.
(Jul. 08, 2012  2:24 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Ok, I have a lot of questions, for I am a n00b at Plastics. Can you please answer them?
1. Why is Griffolyon Base illegal? I know it's bad, but Q is still legal...
2. Which Plastic BB is best for Smash Attack, and which Beyblade does it come with?
3. Which Plastic BB is best for Defense, and which Beyblade does it come with?
4. While I am aware this launcher is illegal for Tournament use, will it work to launch Rock Bison and Griffolyon?
5. Say I only have the two aforementioned Beys. Which of the following would be best to get next? Galeon, Driger S, Dragoon S, Draciel S, Trygle, Dranzer S or Strata Dragoon?
1.that i don't know
2.Customize Grip Base is the best, but it comes with a very rare beyblade, Ariel 2
3.what type of defense? There are i think 3, but Wolborg 4's base, for grip maybe Wolborg 2's SG with Customize Grip Base.
4.It might work if it's not faulty
5. Get a Driger S Hasbro or Takara (NOT SOK)
1: Because we couldn't be bothered trying to go through the long, exhausting process of getting the committee to review plastic rules over something so useless. It should be legal but yeah.
2: SG Grip Change Base (Ariel 2), but it's super fragile, so removing the tip and putting it in wolborg 2's casings is the way to go - use that in either wolborg 2's base or customize bearing base (burning kerberous). After that, Grip Base (Dragoon Grip Attacker), then Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2). Wolborg 2's tip is one of the fastest, and definitely up there as well if you fix it in place (Dranzer S casings, burning kerberous base), but it is much harder to use and the aggressive period is much shorter because the tip isn't flat.
3: Defense against smash or defense against upper, or weight based defense which is more of a balance type, or pure defense at the expense of being outspun by basically everything including most attackers?
Basically what jadjupiter said though, Wolborg 4 vs upper, Wolborg 2's tip in Customize Grip Base and Cross Survival SP as a defensive zombie vs Smash, Driger V2's base with defense ring for Weight Based Defense, and Seaborg's base for pure defense at the risk of being outspun by cinderblocks.
4. Yeah probably, but I've done that myself and it doesn't feel as powerful as a proper plastics launcher.
5. Driger S (Hasbro/Takara). Then try to get a wolborg 4.

Tris: While HMS are technically part of the same generation as plastics, we consider them separate for the sake of clarity.

Cosmic: Something that isn't ridiculously expensive and rare but actually good value for money.
Re: Launcher Grip questions earlier, it's worth mentioning that I've owned an EZ Grip and Two EZ Customize Grips, and only one of the latter has ever been able to hold a left launcher securely, and even then only certain left launchers will stay. You might be able to disassemble them, let the plastic parts soak in hot water and pinch the launcher holder areas together before they cool but IDK if it would work.

(Jul. 07, 2012  12:09 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: (all the beys I'm mentioning have no stickers besides bit chip and have wear from battle) how much are these beys worth?
Hasbro Kid Dragoon Metal Masters Version
Hasbro Galman Metal Masters Version
Takara Kid's Draciel
Hasbro Bistool (the base had to be glued together and then screwed)
Takara Wolborg 4 (has stickers and is in near mint condition)
Hasbro Jumping Base

I'm afraid I'm not really sure, metal masters prices are hard to get info on, and just generally I'm not really sure. Hopefully Ultra will see this.

(Jul. 08, 2012  1:44 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: I want your thoughts. These are all plastic gen blades I want and am looking for in original colors.
and thats it so have a nice day.Wink

Included my opinion on each one in the spoiler.

(Jul. 08, 2012  1:47 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: Oh um I want to know if galman comes with a galux bit chip because I think I read somewhere once that said it does and i'm not sure?Pinching_eyes
Yea Dark_Mousy thats a legit blade.

The secondary bit chips of beyblades are generally not set in stone a lot of the time. At the very least, I don't think it always does.
(Jul. 07, 2012  12:09 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: (all the beys I'm mentioning have no stickers besides bit chip and have wear from battle) how much are these beys worth?
Hasbro Kid Dragoon Metal Masters Version
Hasbro Galman Metal Masters Version
Takara Kid's Draciel
Hasbro Bistool (the base had to be glued together and then screwed)
Takara Wolborg 4 (has stickers and is in near mint condition)
Hasbro Jumping Base

Most of those range from about $10 - $20 ($10 for Wolborg 4 since you can get it NIB with shipping atm on ebay for $11) although the Bistool isn't legal since you've glued it (unless it broke which also makes it illegal there's no reason to glue it. All you need is a screwdriver).
th!nk thanks for your thoughts on the beys but about the bit chip I was asking if anyone know if there is such thing as a galux bit chip because they sadly never made the real blade and it says galman is the model used by bother characters in the show, Kevin and Mariah.
Takara did make them as part of one of their bit chip boosters (packs of bit chip stickers. Some Beyblades that weren't made such as the other cyber series beys had their bit beast sticker put in those) but they're impossible to find these days. Where does it say that? Galux is basically a pink Galeon with slightly different stickers btw.
Who says Mariah used a galman? I've never heard that at all, and it's absolutely ridiculous.
She used a unique beyblade, arguably closest to Galeon (and a Pink Galeon was released, and is often referred to as "Galux", though I don't recall whether or not that was the intention of the release), though the poor consistency (in particular whether the base had a metal tip or not), especially in Season One where it appeared most, means there's some confusion and debate.

Yes, there is a galux sticker. Cannon uploaded a scan of one in the sticker sheets threads, though it's one of the ones with the points on either side and a grey surround and some text over the image.

PS: If you check your post, you quite clearly asked if Galman came with a Galux Bit Chip, not if a Galux Bit Chip exists.
1. (this is just a guess) Probably because of the constant breakage on the poles.
2. IMO, I would say Dragoon Grip Attacker's Grip Base, but i might be wrong.
4. I did the exact same thing thinking it would save the trouble of constantly putting the ripcord back in; it completely sucked. It had really bad power and I think it may be better not to do it.
(Jul. 08, 2012  8:19 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: 1. (this is just a guess) Probably because of the constant breakage on the poles.
2. IMO, I would say Dragoon Grip Attacker's Grip Base, but i might be wrong.
4. I did the exact same thing thinking it would save the trouble of constantly putting the ripcord back in; it completely sucked. It had really bad power and I think it may be better not to do it.

Did you look at my post commenting on the prices of your stuff? Also no offence but on plastics when th!nk has answered and you don't really know there's no point in you posting your answers.
Sorry th!nk but Ultra's advise helped a bit more
You're welcome man. Glad to help.
Ultra: Thanks for the info, i saw your answer before posting. I only said that saying in my opinion even though th!nk has the most accurate answers. I wasn't expecting much for wolborg 4 as i bought him nib for $10.51, so thankfully i can sell him for a decent price. I bought the kid dragoon for $5 and the Galman for $6 both used, i bought the kid's draciel nib for $11, i bought the bistool used (the screw didn't hold it in place so it was free spinning which is why i glued it in place and then screwed it back in) for $15, and I got the Jumping Base nib for $12.50. By selling them, i may actually make money off of them.
Is the V Force mobile stadium any good for plastic/hms beys? if not what stadium is recommended, besides attack stadiums? And is the beyblade battle analyzer any good? what is it's purpose?
Oh and how do I take off the AR from my bistool? I can't get it off even if I turn it Uncertain, it seems that it is stuck to the base. Any advice?
Between Seaborg, Flash Leopard, Dragoon S, and Dranzer S, what could be the best combo I could make?

Also, if I am only able to purchase one bey to improve the combo, what should it be?
None of those go together too well. Also are these ones you have already? Generally the only thing that would work is Seaborg's attack ring on Dragoon S' base but Seaborg's AR is troubled by large amount of recoil and breaking issues (it has a tendency to break or break the other bey). Also Dragoon S' base really isn't that amazing for attack. It's quite slow compared to some of the better ones which are unfortunately quite rare. There's no bey you can really buy to improve that situation. Unless you manage to find a Grip Attacker which is a very hard task. I'd say try and find a Galeon/Driger S online (NOT SONOKONG. THEY ALL SUCK).
Are these stadiums legit or not?
If yes, which is their name\number product\as much info as possible xD?

Thanks!
OMG THANK YOU! YOU@VE SOLVED THE MYSTERY!

Thanks to that I finally realised that the stadium in this set below is release 21 of the number series. You're green one is the original release of the stadium in this set:

http://tisinc99.com/beyh16chalse.html

Also the red stadium is A-26/H-26 seen here:

http://tisinc99.com/beyh26beyatt.html
(Jul. 11, 2012  12:00 AM)Ultra Wrote: Where did you get them from? The red one is this A-26/H-26:

http://tisinc99.com/beyh26beyatt.html

And the Green one is a green version of this stadium:

http://tisinc99.com/beyh16chalse.html

Not sure what the item number is.

Ah, what a beautiful news! I guess that both of them are very rare Smile
I bought the H-26 for 12 EUR and the H-16 (If it is its item number, but I don't think so) for 8 EUR (only the green stadium, not the whole set plus the blue stadium unfortunately) from an Italian user one year ago.
I've heard rumors that Sonokong is rereleasing the old Beyblades. Is this true or not?
Some of them have been but it turns out the molding is as poor as the gold series ones. They're the sonokong ones on ebay with SOK on the box.
I don't think they're rereleases by the way, just old stock that is now being sold.
Well they are either rereleased or reboxed. Also what's the date on the boxes of the SOK ones?
Only date-like number I can make out on my Dranzer S is "2002", and you also have to consider the use of the older logo.

Honestly, I don't think it's an official re-release by any means, just a sell-off of old stock that would otherwise need to be destroyed or whatever.
So, I'm finally getting into Plastics. I have a couple of good parts right now, as well as some coming in the mail (namely War Lion and Voltaic Ape), so I would like some combo help.

The beys I currently own are Burning Kerberous, Wolborg 4, and the 2 mentioned above. However, my Star Wolf AR and Burning Kerberous' SG/BB are illegal, courtesy of my dog. If the BB/SG of BK weren't illegal, I'd have a good idea of a combo to make, but right now I'm clueless.