[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Get Wolborg 4..hahahah...
knowing its capability..with cheap price..its good to have it now..hahahaha
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: What have you already got? If the answer is nothing then Driger S for the AR, Burning Kerberous for the SG, Voltaic Ape for the SP(support part) and a Wide defence/Survivor weight disk. With that you can create probably nearly the best zombie combo from the plastics generation. The only thing that would be better is Gabriel's AR instead of Driger S' but it's harder to find(especially since there's a sonokong Driger S on ebay now).

He'd only be using the neo left SG casings, seeing as Customize bearing base is a billion times better for that setup (please be explicit about that in future, enough trouble with the stupid recommendations of CGB over it on the neverchanging wiki as it is)

jan: he's talking about Takara Gabriel, not White Gabe G

@DragoonManiac: The most economical choice to accompany Dragoon V2 is Dragoon G. Eight Spiker+10 Wide on dragoon V2's sg and lower parts. I like to use an MG core in it but yeah, not required. Not a super-great combo but solid and yeah, economical.
Otheriwse, neo Left casings are great for zombies if you plan to invest a lot more into plastics. You can replace burning kerberous with wolborg 2 or get both (and make sure to get wide def instead of wide survivor) in what Ultra said and make a great defensive zombie (Tiger Defenser/Wide Defense/NeoLeftSG Wolborg 2 core+shaft or burning kerberous RC and Wolborg 2 shaft if you get both/Defense Ring/Customize Grip Base) which is nice an versatile though it's abilities may diminish now that people are realising how good wolborg 4 combos are (wolborg 4 is the bane of all defensive zombies and all but the best regular zombies).

Wolborg 4 is a pretty good buy but you lack any parts to go with it.
What does the V stand for in Strata/Gaia Dragoon V?
(Apr. 30, 2012  3:50 PM)Cannon Wrote: What does the V stand for in Strata/Gaia Dragoon V?

Gaia Dragoon V
it says "Vurst"
I am quite certain it is supposed to be "Burst", because 'v' is pronounced 'b' in Japanese, so for them it is essentially the same thing. However, using the "V" version obviously fits better with the whole V series.
I thought the animes special move was supposed to have it in the name.

Such as:
Draciel Viper - Heavy VIPER Wall
Dragoon Victory - Hyper VICTORY Tornado Attack

etc,
Yeah, Vurst Hurricane.

May be engrish but they'll stick by it. (zat hurricane vas ze vurst)
I never heard of that before.. .__. And i've watched GRev like 1000 times already.. I temember just hearing Axe Cutter.

But yeah,
Actually, I think it was "Great Cutter", not axe.
(Apr. 30, 2012  2:58 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: What have you already got? If the answer is nothing then Driger S for the AR, Burning Kerberous for the SG, Voltaic Ape for the SP(support part) and a Wide defence/Survivor weight disk. With that you can create probably nearly the best zombie combo from the plastics generation. The only thing that would be better is Gabriel's AR instead of Driger S' but it's harder to find(especially since there's a sonokong Driger S on ebay now).

He'd only be using the neo left SG casings, seeing as Customize bearing base is a billion times better for that setup (please be explicit about that in future, enough trouble with the stupid recommendations of CGB over it on the neverchanging wiki as it is)

I never specified which base he'd be using but fine I guess i should have told him to use the Customize bearing base instead, but I thought it would make him feel bad that Dragoon V2 isn't really useful if you have Burning Kerberous for anything in zombie's apart from the casings which can be gotten elsewhere.
Jeez, lighten up, I was just saying that it should be clarified because it's a fairly common misconception, haha.
And well, that just means that in recommendations you should look more for things that complement it better and make those the main focus of your suggestion while still including the "minor-part" stuff but as more of an aside Smile
Sorry if that sounds a bit over-critical, I don't mean it to be :3

As for the anime stuff above, it is anime stuff so not really my area, but yeah, that seemed to be the name of Gaia Dragoon V's move (great cutter was G's).
Okay but to be honest the only useful thing it does now that BK's base is better is attack and I know little about those(the rubber part of mine wasn't in condition to be used for attack)
(Apr. 30, 2012  5:02 PM)Ultra Wrote: Okay but to be honest the only useful thing it does now that BK's base is better is attack and I know little about those(the rubber part of mine wasn't in condition to be used for attack)

Defensive Zombies bro Tongue_out

EDIT: What a 10,000th post huh?
What is a bey called when it has a dragoon G's WD, GT's SG and tip and BB of V2 and AR of MF? Is it a Dragoon galaxy meral fantom turbo victory 2? Or a dragoon zombie?
(Apr. 30, 2012  6:12 PM)Sujith Wrote: What is a bey called when it has a dragoon G's WD, GT's SG and tip and BB of V2 and AR of MF? Is it a Dragoon galaxy meral fantom turbo victory 2? Or a dragoon zombie?

MF?
HMS had never been able to be customize with Plastics.. XD
sometime...some people rally give their combos nicknames..
but mostly..dont..
it would be enough if you just list them this way.. Smile

AR:
WD:
SG:
BB:
(Apr. 30, 2012  4:19 PM)Cannon Wrote: I never heard of that before.. .__. And i've watched GRev like 1000 times already.. I temember just hearing Axe Cutter.

But yeah,

Wasn't another move Vurst Cutter? (for Gaia Dragoon V)
(Apr. 30, 2012  6:12 PM)Sujith Wrote: What is a bey called when it has a dragoon G's WD, GT's SG and tip and BB of V2 and AR of MF? Is it a Dragoon galaxy meral fantom turbo victory 2? Or a dragoon zombie?

it's called a pile of parts that don't actually go together.

HMS/Plastics aren't compatible (except for using plastic ARs on metal ape's gyro mode), And Engine Gears only fit in engine gear bases. Also you didn't specify the support parts for the base, and lastly, engine gears, other than Wolborg 4's, are terrible.

Anyway, as blank ji hyo said, plastics doesn't have a "naming formula" so we list them by parts.
MFB is much better with names (though it's less "interesting" to me, being so strict and formulaic haha).

Plastics don't have all the names of the parts like MFB, it's also called: illegal.
(Apr. 30, 2012  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, I think it was "Great Cutter", not axe.

I heard axe, when Daichi was battling Tala.

And, I believe it was Great when he had Gaia Dragoon Great.

Skip to 15.25.
That must have been only in the dub then.

But yes, this is becoming off-topic.
DragonManiac86 is planning to hold a plastics tournament later in the year (only considering), and I was wondering if there was a good Plastic I could get for a low price (not over 20 dollars). I don't mind getting two, if they both add up to 20 dollars. I'm pretty sure this will be a hard question to answer, but I said I'd give it a go.
Most good plastics normally run more than that and to make the best combos you need lots of parts. Trying to get a cheap lot on ebay with good beys in it would be a better idea than getting one bey for around $20.
(May. 01, 2012  9:50 PM)Cygnus Wrote: DragonManiac86 is planning to hold a plastics tournament later in the year (only considering), and I was wondering if there was a good Plastic I could get for a low price (not over 20 dollars). I don't mind getting two, if they both add up to 20 dollars. I'm pretty sure this will be a hard question to answer, but I said I'd give it a go.

its hard to get two plastics below than 20USD..
but..you can try getting either this one..all of theam are below 20USD each and NIB
-Wolborg 4 (for its Blade Base)
-Driger S (for its versatile AR)
-Driger G (for a great attack AR)

if you are getting them from JH1026..it is 10USD each..buying two making you able to get two of them for exactly 10USD..

if you can..Dranzer S is not a bad choice..its blade base is a useful one for zombies customization..but you might be needing a Left SG, and nice round AR like Driger S, Gabriel for the combo.. Eee
Well many say that when they battled their MFB bey against a plastic bey the plastic bey was broken. They actualy dont mean by the beys shown on TV such as Dragoon but other plastic spining tops not related to beyblade. But is it true that even original plastic beyblades also are broken when battled against MFB beys?
(May. 02, 2012  12:31 PM)Sujith Wrote: Well many say that when they battled their MFB bey against a plastic bey the plastic bey was broken. They actualy dont mean by the beys shown on TV such as Dragoon but other plastic spining tops not related to beyblade. But is it true that even original plastic beyblades also are broken when battled against MFB beys?

Yes, don't play against other generations in general.

Cygnus: I'd go hunting for a Driger S.