[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Well, not just any AR that is smaller than Wide Defense. It should expose much of Wide Defense's "contact points".
Its similar to how we choose CWs for Attack MWs in MFB. Smile

But remember, WD Attack isn't too effective...
well..that at least i can think of making use of Dranzer ACB AR since it is pretty outclassed and small...(most of the first generation plastics are tiny..haahah)
but still..i dont own Wide Defence..so i dont how exposed it the WD when it comes to using Wing Cutter..

but Wing Cutter seems to be fine for first generation smash attack..haahah
Hey guys, have u ever tried storm grip base and seaborg 1's base with the tip stuck in the wrong way? It's extremely fast! Is it faster than Ariel 2's base? And is it legal because Ariel 2 was meant to have a sharp tip but people flip it around for the rubber flat tip?
th!nk tried inverting the storm grip base's tip..haha..
there is nothing that can be compared with Ariel 2 awesomeness..its the fastest in the world beyblade..
Ariel 2 is legal though as it meant to be like that..but i dont think it is legal for storm grip base and seaborg's base...
Storm Grip and Seaborg with inverted tips are faster but much harder to control. Neither of them are legal. Ariel 2's gimmick was the double mode tip, hence the name SG Grip Change Base.

There may still be some discussion to have on storm grip with an inverted tip though, thanks to the spin up guide book vol 1 featuring it.
How much is a NIB Random Booster 10 worth?
So, the name of the recolour appears nowhere on the plastics' packages ? The only indication is the monotone ?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't and none of them have any names I don't think. The only thing that might be there is the exact colour but that is just an assumption.
How much are Galeon 2, Trygle 2, Trygator worth?
So, as I have Dragoon V2 now, I was just reading through its BeyWiki article for about the 137th time.
But this time, I looked at the pictures more closely, and noticed-
Something seems to be wrong with the SP, isn't it?
All four protrusions should be pointing in the same direction at a time, no?
I want someone to confirm this real quick, as now I am a bit worried. Confused

I have just 1 SP as of now, so if the 2nd SP turns out to be the same as in this picture, then..... yeah! Smile
I think it's supposed to be flipped the other way. (The left one)

Either that picture was meant to be like that to show the different ways, or it was accidental. Though I doubt it since it had to be confirmed before hand, and the WBO wouldn't make such a careless mistake..
My Dragoon V2 arrived yesterday, and looking at it and comparing the picture to it, it's probably just to show both sides of Reverse Attack, it could also be a mistake though.
Thank You, Cannon and DragonManiac86. Smile
I wonder if I can put this in Errors on the Wiki or not, but lets see. Smile
no worries Jan...it should be like you said..it should be in the same direction...thats how the original own looks..
the pics are meant to show that the SP is invertible to be able to be use in other direction as well..

(even everyone had answered this..but just to make sure of this...)

some SP's are meant to be usable in both direction like Burning Kerberous, Draciel V2, etc...
[Image: squashesneaker_cell-img600x450-133479263...l44563.jpg]

Can someone identify the Orange/Red one .. ? I have absolutely no clue what that is..
Sparkling attacker I think.
that Bound Attacker.. Eee
I searched them both up, and K-LESH/ B-B is correct. Wink
ah yes..i became doubtful as well before looking i can edit my post..
i searched as well on google..indeed it is sparkling attacker..i had mixed them up unpurposely..hahah
No one ever knows what sparkling attacker is called. Everyone confuses it with Spark Knight and so on.

Most of the AR is free spinning, with spark stuff in the takara one. Though, it only goes to show why we shouldn't have expected much from kreis, that AR is utterly abysmal at everything ever.
OK, so after receiving Dragoon V2, what should be my next Plastic purchases?
What have you already got? If the answer is nothing then Driger S for the AR, Burning Kerberous for the SG, Voltaic Ape for the SP(support part) and a Wide defence/Survivor weight disk. With that you can create probably nearly the best zombie combo from the plastics generation. The only thing that would be better is Gabriel's AR instead of Driger S' but it's harder to find(especially since there's a sonokong Driger S on ebay now).
The Dragoon V2 is all I have, not much but its a start.
Then do like I said although it will be expensive. If you don't have a plastics tourney scene near you then there's not much reason to buy that stuff considering the large amount of expense for something you're not really gonna use. MFB or Zero G beys would be a more worthwhile purchase.
(Apr. 29, 2012  10:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: What have you already got? If the answer is nothing then Driger S for the AR, Burning Kerberous for the SG, Voltaic Ape for the SP(support part) and a Wide defence/Survivor weight disk. With that you can create probably nearly the best zombie combo from the plastics generation. The only thing that would be better is Gabriel's AR instead of Driger S' but it's harder to find(especially since there's a sonokong Driger S on ebay now).

Moreover, with the Gabriel AR, he may require a War Lion SAR too... So, that'd make it even more expensive for him... Smile