[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Hi guys, it's been a while. Can anyone give me an appraisal for these? Thanks a lot.

[Image: 2ntztdc.png]
What would be better with G Upper and Magne Flat Base (CGB's tip)? Wide Defense or 10 Wide?
I don't think 10 Wide is ever better than Wide defence.
(May. 04, 2016  6:28 PM)Ultra Wrote: I don't think 10 Wide is ever better than Wide defence.

Thanks! then I will try to find another Wide Defence
(Dec. 31, 2015  10:16 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I just got all of this from Ebay. How I know at least one part is fake. are there any others?

I showed my plastics to other members at a tournament and had doubts on the legitimacy of my metal ball defenser blade base. Has Draciel ever gotten a blue recoloring? And is the tip supposed to have a metal nib on it? I can take more detailed pictures if need be.
No it doesn't have a metal nib but the poor quality is an obvious giveaway that it's fake.
Alright, thanks. I guess I really need to buy some plastics now that I only have one complete blade base.
I thought I already appraised that lot a while ago... It's obviously fake. It says Right Spin with an L /:
(May. 07, 2016  4:15 PM)Neo Wrote: I thought I already appraised that lot a while ago... It's obviously fake. It says Right Spin with an L /:

Yeah but that's just a sticker. There's no guarantee than the kid who owned it didn't just put it on there because he felt like it.
I was unclear on what you meant about the stickers, and I wanted to be sure that the parts didn't come in that color. Thanks.
[Image: 2h4ynie.jpg]

I had no idea this was a thing, and I swear the Cybernetic AR looks bigger.
Cybernetic Dragon is wide part anyway so I think it's just your imagination.
(May. 14, 2016  6:09 PM)Ultra Wrote: Cybernetic Dragon is wide part anyway so I think it's just your imagination.

Yeah I don't own one so I wouldn't know the size. How rare is this recolour?
Rare but not that rare. Turns up every once in a while on YJA. The silver version is rarer I think.
(May. 14, 2016  5:55 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [Image: 2h4ynie.jpg]

I had no idea this was a thing, and I swear the Cybernetic AR looks bigger.

Yeah, I own that recolor. Pretty hot.

omg this thread has a new post in it
Is the driger/dranzer/dragoon shooter compatible with left spin?
The electronic ones? Nope, right spin only, even Dragoon, which is kinda dumb. Lol
(May. 15, 2016  1:16 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: The electronic ones? Nope, right spin only, even Dragoon, which is kinda dumb. Lol

My Dragoon Shooter is left spin...
Did Hasbro make a stupid decision again? Mine is Takara.
Oh yeah I'm just dumb, I thought they were all right spin for some reason, but now thinking about it, it was the Dranzer one that I used. The grey and blue not white and blue. That makes sense, should have dug them out to verify : 3
which blade base has better LAD?
customise grip base
customise bearing base

what combo would be a good tornado staller?
Is there any defense combo that moves across the stadium instead of staying in the center?
(May. 15, 2016  6:57 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: which blade base has better LAD?
customise grip base
customise bearing base

what combo would be a good tornado staller?

I've seen some success with

Tiger Defenser
Wide Survivor
Neo Left (SC)
Metal Flat 2

But it's honestly not worth it because it's such a gamble to try and counter 1 combo that not that many people have anyways.
Tornado Stallers didn't exist when plastics were in full swing and that's probably because Zombie combos meant they weren't viable.
Ok, thanks guys!
I am very much new for plastics and HMS. So please can anyone would tell me about each series beyblades? How do they differ? And some beyblades for a newbie which can be bought for cheap. What names are given to each part eg. Metal Wheel from MFB.