[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Mar. 29, 2016  12:53 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Plus they don't fit on things like EGs.

They do not fit on left spin beys, it's true, but my Moon Razor has zero trouble going onto Gigars or either version of Meal Driger.
(Mar. 29, 2016  1:21 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:53 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Plus they don't fit on things like EGs.

They do not fit on left spin beys, it's true, but my Moon Razor has zero trouble going onto Gigars or either version of Metal Driger.

Too bad Vulture sucks, it was probably my favourite of the three I had.
Has the Gigars Attack Ring any use in the Meta Game?
can anyone tell me some combos with Cross Griffon and Eight Spiker

also can someone tell me some combos with Right Spin Engine Gear [Metal Flat]
Anyone know the rarity of the Hasbro Phantom Force beyblades? And does it differ between the different beyblades- say between Phantom Force Wolborg and the black version of Driger S? Had a look on here and didn't see any info on it- I bought these two off someone and the question just came to mind.
Most of them are pretty rare. Yes some of them are rarer than the others in the series. The phantom force Driger S is a lot rarer than the others from what i've seen.
(Apr. 02, 2016  2:59 PM)just_serbian Wrote: Any good combo with Dragoon V2?

Depends on what you mean.
Many combos utilize Dragoon V2's Customize Grip Base, as it's arguably the best zombie base in the game. I know people think the tip is a good option for Attack (not my personal belief, though).
Otherwise, Spike Dragon(?) isn't a great Attack Ring, and the Magne WD isn't that great either. Normal Core is somewhat worthless to me, as well. But the Neo Left Casings are a must have.
(Apr. 02, 2016  3:43 PM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  2:59 PM)just_serbian Wrote: Any good combo with Dragoon V2?

Depends on what you mean.
Many combos utilize Dragoon V2's Customize Grip Base, as it's arguably the best zombie base in the game. I know people think the tip is a good option for Attack (not my personal belief, though).
Otherwise, Spike Dragon(?) isn't a great Attack Ring, and the Magne WD isn't that great either. Normal Core is somewhat worthless to me, as well. But the Neo Left Casings are a must have.
it's not really great but dragoon V2's AR can be used for one hit knockout combos.

isn't defense grip base 2 better for zombies because it has better LAD. i guess this might just be personal preference.

the tip is useful for those who cannot control seaborg tip, or uriel 2 tip.
(Apr. 02, 2016  4:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: the tip is useful for those who cannot control seaborg tip, or uriel 2 tip.

I find the tip uncontrollable, myself.
(Apr. 02, 2016  6:59 PM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  4:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: the tip is useful for those who cannot control seaborg tip, or uriel 2 tip.

really? it's a pretty slow tip when compared to seaborgs tip, which i still find hard to control at times.

it's useful for force smash combo's as well, this is from th!nk's combo list.
(Apr. 02, 2016  7:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  6:59 PM)NEO Wrote:

really? it's a pretty slow tip when compared to seaborgs tip, which i still find hard to control at times.

it's useful for force smash combo's as well, this is from th!nk's combo list.

It's slower, but I find Seaborg to have infinitely more grip, and Uriel 2 especially.
Plus, with that wonky CGB height, I just don't find it that useful of an option. Especially considering Seaborg's price point and availability.
how bad or good is great dragon has an attack ring with stock sub-AR?
Has anyone ever tested Hayate with 6/8 Heavy Weight Disk and Seaborg RF Blade Base?
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:00 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: how bad or good is great dragon has an attack ring with stock sub-AR?

Pretty bad.

(Apr. 04, 2016  9:15 PM)Zera Wrote: Has anyone ever tested Hayate with 6/8 Heavy Weight Disk and Seaborg RF Blade Base?

Hayate is recoily trash. So, no. Also, pretty sure it's illegal anyway.
Great Dragon AR with War Bear SAR is pretty fun though. Nothing top tier IMO, but fun.
(Apr. 05, 2016  3:39 AM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:00 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: how bad or good is great dragon has an attack ring with stock sub-AR?

Pretty bad.

(Apr. 04, 2016  9:15 PM)Zera Wrote: Has anyone ever tested Hayate with 6/8 Heavy Weight Disk and Seaborg RF Blade Base?

It has some powerful smash its just a OHKO AR so unless you get hits in early it will lose. Not top tier but a fun part to play with.
(Apr. 05, 2016  8:14 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2016  3:39 AM)NEO Wrote:

Pretty bad.

It has some powerful smash its just a OHKO AR so unless you get hits in early it will lose. Not top tier but a fun part to play with.

Thanks, i thought that it should had some use, but wasn't sure
Are the stickers for Sonokong beys from before G Rev the same size as Takara ones?
(Apr. 16, 2016  11:01 AM)Ultra Wrote: Are the stickers for Sonokong beys from before G Rev the same size as Takara ones?

Been a while since I've assembled them, but I believe so.
which rubber tip is faster, and which is softer
seaborgs tip
uriel 2 tip
(Apr. 18, 2016  9:15 PM)just_serbian Wrote: any good left spin combo?

Depends on what you are looking for.

This is from @[NEO]'s draft:
White Gabriel G Draft Wrote:Use in Defensive Zombie Customization:
Twin Horn (Hasbro)
Dragon Saucer
Wide Defense
Neo Left (Double Bearing) (WB2 Shaft)
Defense Ring
Customize Grip Base
(description)

This one is pretty self explanatory from what is written.

An attack one I am familar with is the Dragoon GT AR, with a Neo Left SG (with an HMC) and Defense Grip base (inverted). That's all I really know Smile
(Apr. 18, 2016  1:33 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: which rubber tip is faster, and which is softer
seaborgs tip
uriel 2 tip

Defense Grip inverted is faster.
Customize Grip Change Base's tip is easier to control. "MAXIMUM CONTROL", quoth the th!nk.
Also, Uriel 2's is actually meant for attack and won't randomly fall out 90% of the time.