[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Can anyone tell me which is best overall attack Ring for smash attack?
I'd refer to th!nk's tier list for the list of the best. Traditionally the best choices are either Triple Wing or Cross Griffon but th!nk's tier list has a lot on it that only really he has tested. Either way those are probably still good and not hard to find or expensive.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...Discussion
Which version of the left launcher is better? The bulky one or the second one?
Unless they have a different mechanism inside that improves launch power (which I doubt) then they should perform the same.
The second version (least bulky) has 1 gear instead of 2, making it more efficient. I theorize that the inefficiency of the original was why left spin beys came with better ripcords. The difference is unlikely to be massive though.
what are some good starter beys?
(Dec. 10, 2015  7:40 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: what are some good starter beys?

I answered you in the other thread. What is your budget??
(Dec. 10, 2015  7:47 PM)Neo Wrote:

I answered you in the other thread. What is your budget??

up to 60 dollars a day+permission from my mother

Driger V2, Driger S, maybe Dragoon G and Master Draciel... There are quite a few that are not too bad out of the box. Just make sure it isn't Trygle or Trypio... Grin

If your into balance you can get a Driger V2 pretty cheap, like $15-$20. For stamina/defence combo you can get a Wolborg 4 ($20) and replace the AR with that of Roller Defenser ($10-$15) to make a good combo. For attack, you can buy a Dragoon G ($20) and perhaps Seaborg ($15), and invert the base tip into attack mode with the Dragoon G attack ring.
For that seaborg attack combo he would need a left spin gear since Dragoon G's smash attack works in left spin.
is the attack ring Wing Attack Ring decent enough to be used in a competitive combo?
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:02 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: is the attack ring Wing Attack Ring decent enough to be used in a competitive combo?

No, Wing Attacker is pretty awful.
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:07 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:02 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: is the attack ring Wing Attack Ring decent enough to be used in a competitive combo?

could you tell me a good AR for attack then,i want to make a decent attack combo
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:14 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

could you tell me a good AR for attack then,i want to make a decent attack combo

Cross Griffon, and Upper Dragoon are cheap and great.

8 attacker (Dragoon G) with a left spin gear, and Griffolyon's AR are both good and relatively cheap.

EDIT: DAMMIT NEO

i want know too, which AR can Ko best and destablize zombie type beyblades
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:18 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:07 AM)Neo Wrote: No, Wing Attacker is pretty awful.

8 attacker (Dragoon G) with a left spin gear, and Griffolyon's AR are both good and relatively cheap.

Keep in mind that it will cost more to get a Left Spin gear, AND Dragoon G, as opposed to Kids/Master Dragoon.

(Dec. 15, 2015  3:20 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:07 AM)Neo Wrote: No, Wing Attacker is pretty awful.

Depends on launch, and the opposing Zombie. A better zombie will usually win.
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:23 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:18 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:14 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: could you tell me a good AR for attack then,i want to make a decent attack combo

Keep in mind that it will cost more to get a Left Spin gear, AND Dragoon G, as opposed to Kids/Master Dragoon.

(Dec. 15, 2015  3:20 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:14 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: could you tell me a good AR for attack then,i want to make a decent attack combo

i will use cross griffon, also @[Neo] do Shield Hammer have any use in attack
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:56 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:23 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:18 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: 8 attacker (Dragoon G) with a left spin gear, and Griffolyon's AR are both good and relatively cheap.

(Dec. 15, 2015  3:20 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: i want know too, which AR can Ko best and destablize zombie type beyblades

i will use cross griffon, also @[Neo] do Shield Hammer have any use in attack
Not really. It's kinda recoily and doesn't offer good enough Attack.
ooooooohh frig i forgot to specify that i wanted Right spin upper attack.
can you guys tell me a good Right spin upper attack ARs
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:11 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: ooooooohh frig i forgot to specify that i wanted Right spin upper attack.
can you guys tell me a good Right spin upper attack ARs

Upper Dragoon. It's the best.
Ah, my bad once again.

By the way, What beyblade can I get a left spin gear from cheapest?
(Dec. 15, 2015  5:02 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Ah, my bad once again.

Dragoon S, if we're talking normal Spin Gear.
(Dec. 15, 2015  5:02 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Ah, my bad once again.

why don't you go ask for a couple in the bey marketplace?