[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Well then what are best plastic beys to buy for recreation?
(Jun. 24, 2013  3:04 AM)th!nk Wrote: Plastics purchase consultation goes here anyway - as the title implies with the "all" part.

Price would inevitably depend on condition, which I can't tell from looking at it. Wyborg is only worth like $5 if you can actually sell it, Draciel F isn't worth much either from what I have seen - $10 or thereabouts if everything is there. Roller Defenser you'd be looking at about $10 I guess, and Dragoon S depends heavily on the condition - an AR sticker is missing and the tip condition matters a lot (and you'd have to use a better camera for me to be able to see that).

The wyborg, draciel, and Roller- all of the stickers are in perfect confiditon- there are all there, and not a scratch. The dragoon is missing - sticker, and the tip is barely worn- but still fine to use, and works.

ALSO: What good combos could I make with these?
You would need more stuff like Trygle or Kids Dragoon.
(Jun. 24, 2013  6:45 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2013  4:53 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2013  3:40 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I want to use wolborg 2's base (I am still planning thay) with bearing base's shaft and wide survivor in right spin basically, that's why I asked

thanks for the answer

EDIT: which versions of wing cross comes in silver/grey? (to match with wolborg 2's base)

apparently...this is the only one that i know that comes with silver (not really actually..its chrome)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Frostic...1c33a019ea

but i dont really know which version is this ULFD..

Thanks!

I saw it on Oki's store but I didn't think of buying it because I was a little concerned about it being chrome more than silver, the question I made to myself: Does it suffer of "gold plastic syndrome"? can someone answer that to me? (or tell me of another version of a silver or grey wing cross)

usually..the chrome color is just paint..while underneath the paint is plastics that i highly doubt to be gold..
i dont think there are no other silver/grey wing cross..i have seen some blue, transparent, etc..but no other silver/grey..but you always can paint them grey or silver using spray paint easily..hahah
(Jun. 24, 2013  2:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: usually..the chrome color is just paint..while underneath the paint is plastics that i highly doubt to be gold..
i dont think there are no other silver/grey wing cross..i have seen some blue, transparent, etc..but no other silver/grey..but you always can paint them grey or silver using spray paint easily..hahah

Well, good to know, and I saw how to paint beyblades so if the chrome is too shiny I will go for silver acrylics, but I thought that it wasn't only gold plastic though it's named after it, I thought is was more common on gold but possible in other "metallic" colour plastics

Thanks again!
(Jun. 24, 2013  4:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: Scissor Arm is Crab Diver's only unique part. Odds of finding one at all are generally pretty slim - I'm missing less than 25 parts from the whole generation and Scissor Arm is one of them, which means I haven't seen one at a good price in a long, long time.

What other parts are you missing?

How much are Blizzard Orthros and Gabriel worth individually, in good condition?
100$ each.
Uhh.... Oki has them for 6500 yen each. I was asking the value because I don't know if those prices were the norm, or bad...
(Jun. 25, 2013  2:25 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Uhh.... Oki has them for 6500 yen each. I was asking the value because I don't know if those prices were the norm, or bad...
all i can assure you..
is a bad price..hahah
i dont think gabriel should worth more than 40-50 USD while the 6500 yen is a bit overspend to me..
but both of them will never be 100$ each..hahah
How much is a Dark Gaia Dragoon worth? (NIB)
about 90-150$.

Is Okis price.
really? my pocket is suffering right now...

Thanks for answering me
I'm not an expert on prices, but that is most likely a poor estimate. Oki tends to really overprice anything that is rare, and Dark Series blades usually go from 30-50 used/near mint/mint, so I kinda doubt the price gets sliced in half as soon as you open it.

My guess(note: guess) would be 60-80.
That was just a price from Oki. So a rough estimate would be about 70$+ 10$ for shipping.
Is Dranzer S compatible with other casings than its own?

EDIT: someone has an image of the Pink Galeon that was supposed to came with Galux sticker? or which Galeon was?
Dark Gaia Dragoon is a pain to find, and because of that rarity prices vary. $60 and up (way up) is what they tend to go for in any reasonable condition (and because of the randomness due to rarity the condition isn't a good predictor of the price, either).

For compatibility stuff, it should be in the compatibility doc I did ages ago, there's a link in the resources part of my signature.

As the pink galeon recolor was a random booster beyblade (rather than a special 'galux' recolor release) I strongly suspect it just came with regular galeon stickers. The Galux bit sticker is available in bit chip boosters (might be a possible secondary sticker for some beys but I've never seen it/heard of that happening as far as I recall).

@Shining God MS: as much as ultra leaving means those of us who can answer questions are under a bit more strain, you don't really seem to know what you're talking about, so I'm going to have to ask you to stop, okay?
Don't you mean Dark Gaia Dragoon?
Are there any good combinations that can be made from (if not good, at least the best from what I have):
Dragoon S
Dranzer (Auto change one)
Wyborg
Roller Defenser
Draciel F
Gazzly
(Jun. 26, 2013  7:00 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Don't you mean Dark Gaia Dragoon?

Yes, he does LOL

It's a real shame! but well, I paid a Gaia Dragoon V 60$ when I didn't know I could have it for much less than that I think in a brighter future I could possible buy it from Oki (but maybe I should try to bergain a little)

Thanks for the specifications, I knew that it wasn't a Galux but that's also why I asked for a pic, I want to know if the "pink" colour is like this or I should go for a custom recolor (like Dio's one or try myself)
Fixed that now, I've done that a few times before I think, dunno why.

Yeah, well Dark Gaia Dragoon really should probably only cost around $60 but it just hasn't shown up very often for a while now, which has pushed up prices. Bleh.

The Boss/Valentin posted pictures of it here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid190474

(Jun. 26, 2013  7:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Are there any good combinations that can be made from (if not good, at least the best from what I have):
Dragoon S
Dranzer (Auto change one)
Wyborg
Roller Defenser
Draciel F
Gazzly

Not really, you don't have any good AR's or weight disks, best bet would be something like

AR: Roller Defense Ring
WD: 8 Balance
BB: Semi Flat Base (Roller Defenser) or maybe Auto Change Base (Auto Change Balancer)

Which are basically stamina-y. You could use uncustomized dragoon s for attack, perhaps, but it's preeeettty bad (no good AR's, again).
Oki has two nowadays, unfortunately one is 100$ and the other (with the DVD) 150$, so yeah, I would prefer if he had a used one, generally he sells them very cheap in comparison from ebay LOL

For galeon, I think I will go for buying the pink and recolouring it, a more "girly" pink would be better to emulate Galux, but the pink plastic would make less visible if it has scratches, but well, I'll wait until I buy one!
I've updated the OP with a few things - a clarification that HMS Q's don't belong here, a clarification that this is the thread for all plastic questions (seeing as some people who are aware of this thread still seem to ask questions in others), added the beywiki price reference list to the resources section, and added the Spark Disc mystery to the "stuff we need to answers for" list - if you find one NIP (#12) or find a wide survivor with spark paper and flint (though the former is much much more useful), PLEASE let me know so I can confirm whether it's the weird, overpowered looking weight disk there are stock pictures of in the guidebooks and takara's website or whether it is just a wide survivor with spark paper/flint.

Hope this helps people a bit.
I never saw the series beyblade g revolution or beyblade v force? So far I looked at some of the beys from the series and Driger is my favorite!Joyful_2
What Bey should I get Driger G or Driger MS?Smile
(Jun. 30, 2013  9:05 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I never saw the series beyblade g revolution or beyblade v force? So far I looked at some of the beys from the series and Driger is my favorite!Joyful_2

Driger G. Driger MS is an HMS Bey. And is outclassed in the HMS meta game.
(Jun. 30, 2013  9:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2013  9:05 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I never saw the series beyblade g revolution or beyblade v force? So far I looked at some of the beys from the series and Driger is my favorite!Joyful_2

Driger G. Driger MS is an HMS Bey. And is outclassed in the HMS meta game.

Ok thanksSmile