[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Dec. 19, 2012  11:44 AM)PvM Wrote: Hi, I'm selling these beyblades:

Quote:[Image: dsc0628g.th.jpg]

from top left to bottom right:

MIB:

White Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Silver Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Orange Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Griffolyon
Roller Defenser
Blue glossy Wolborg

used: (in good shape or stated otherwise)

Galman
Seaborg 2
Draciel F (shiny stickers)
Master Draciel
Master Dragoon
Auto Change Balancer (bad condition)
Polta
Wolborg 2
Draciel V2
Roller Defenser
red Driger V2 (missing support parts)
purple Metal Dranzer
Wing Defender
red Dragoon V
Metal Dranzer
Olive Seaborg 2 (base is blue semi flat and weightdisk is 10 heavy with round protrusions)
purple salamalyon
yellow glittery Driger F

I wonder if anyone can give me a good price indication for the new ones. I want to be able to sell them at a good price. Thanks

anyone please?
A quick question: Can the Double Bearing Core be used in an Attack combo, or is it not aggressive enough? I'll understand if it is the latter.
How about looking at beywiki before asking questions? It's there for you to look at not to be ignored.
TBH the BK article could use a little work, but I think it's clear on that particular question.

PvM I'm afraid prices aren't my speciality. Ultra would know more.
Hello, i have a questions:
The Griffolyon Base is good for stamina? And the SG Bearing Base of Wolborg? Thanks.
(Dec. 23, 2012  5:23 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: Hello, i have a questions:
The Griffolyon Base is good for stamina? And the SG Bearing Base of Wolborg? Thanks.
griffolyon base is good at nohing..it will scrap a lot too...
iirc, BK hs the best bearing base in plastics series...but Wolborg might be usable if you dont have BK..
(Dec. 22, 2012  3:21 PM)PvM Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2012  11:44 AM)PvM Wrote: Hi, I'm selling these beyblades:

Quote:[Image: dsc0628g.th.jpg]

from top left to bottom right:

MIB:

White Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Silver Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Orange Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Griffolyon
Roller Defenser
Blue glossy Wolborg

used: (in good shape or stated otherwise)

Galman
Seaborg 2
Draciel F (shiny stickers)
Master Draciel
Master Dragoon
Auto Change Balancer (bad condition)
Polta
Wolborg 2
Draciel V2
Roller Defenser
red Driger V2 (missing support parts)
purple Metal Dranzer
Wing Defender
red Dragoon V
Metal Dranzer
Olive Seaborg 2 (base is blue semi flat and weightdisk is 10 heavy with round protrusions)
purple salamalyon
yellow glittery Driger F

I wonder if anyone can give me a good price indication for the new ones. I want to be able to sell them at a good price. Thanks

anyone please?

We have a pricing thread around somewhere. Use the one on the second to last page instead of the one at the front since it's inaccurate. Keep in mind also that the Galeons are likely to be worth much more than a normal one since they aren't going to be sought after.
(Dec. 23, 2012  1:10 AM)Ultra Wrote: How about looking at beywiki before asking questions? It's there for you to look at not to be ignored.

@ Ultra: Sorry dude.
(Dec. 24, 2012  1:26 AM)Ultra Wrote: We have a pricing thread around somewhere. Use the one on the second to last page instead of the one at the front since it's inaccurate. Keep in mind also that the Galeons are likely to be worth much more than a normal one since they aren't going to be sought after.

okay thanks, I'll look into it
Whoops I meant to say that the Galeons won't be worth much more than a normal one the same.
OK, so I am planning a trade with my friend BS5!

He wants a Hasbro Gabriel G from me, for the Twin Horn.
My Gabriel G is in a decent condition- It doesn't have any "battle scars" which might affect its competitiveness, but its stickers are gone(I once dumbly tried to "wash" it, because it got orange and red markings after a battle with a Hasbro Hyperblade, which aren't painted that well, as you all may know...). Those markings are gone now, but so are the stickers. Plus, I've lost the sub-AR.

In exchange, I am getting-
A Wolborg(used), Wolborg 4(used), Driger S(used), and Wide Defense WD.

Good offer?
Considering the Sub AR isn't there and it has no stickers yeah. Also that stuff is all useful.
Well I used to beyblade alot when i was little.. At least until i lost my 30 or so blades.. i have always wanted to get back into it, but i am having a hard time distinguishing the legit blades from the fakes these days... that is why i am here.

So are the blades from toynk.com real blades?

i mean i know the following brands are real
- Takara Tomy
- SonoKong (dont remember the logo)
- Hasbro

I am also looking at the following blades (Plastics) - In stock
- Beyblade A-4 Dracel S Spin Gear System Topblade
- Takara Beyblade Dragon A-89
- Beyblade A-1 Dragon S Spin Gear System Topblade
- Beyblade A-32 Dracel F Spin Gear System Topblade
(Dec. 25, 2012  6:01 PM)Ultra Wrote: Considering the Sub AR isn't there and it has no stickers yeah. Also that stuff is all useful.

Thanks for the quick reply, Ultra! That was truly helpful!
(Dec. 25, 2012  6:18 PM)dnk2132 Wrote: Well I used to beyblade alot when i was little.. At least until i lost my 30 or so blades.. i have always wanted to get back into it, but i am having a hard time distinguishing the legit blades from the fakes these days... that is why i am here.

- Takara Tomy
- Hasbro

Yes Toynk.com is a great site if you're in the US. It's based and has a store just outside of Chicago.
(Dec. 25, 2012  6:18 PM)dnk2132 Wrote: Well I used to beyblade alot when i was little.. At least until i lost my 30 or so blades.. i have always wanted to get back into it, but i am having a hard time distinguishing the legit blades from the fakes these days... that is why i am here.

- Takara Tomy
- Hasbro

I kinda need links to be able to say for certain.
(Dec. 26, 2012  12:46 AM)Ultra Wrote: I kinda need links to be able to say for certain.
The ones from Toynk.com are real... and he's looking for the others so of course there are no links...
I've just been going through my collection and realised, that with Drigers atleast. That as the series went on (S, F, G, V, V2) there were less and less recolours released of the blade. (except G).

I was wondering if this was a common theme across the other origional 4, such as Draciel and Dranzer ect? If so, why would they stop producing all the different colours? To save cost? Or maybe they thought Beyblade was becoming less popular at the time?
A big thing was the use of three prize beys with three colors of each in random boosters - meaning other beys weren't used as much. Then they often threw in slightly older beys rather than more recent ones in at least one of the remaining slots.

Coach: Even trustworthy sellers sometimes mistakenly list fakes, so it's always good to be sure.

Here's a play by play for recolours.

Driger S: Loads of recolours
Driger F: A total of 7 recolours only two of which are really common.
Driger V: Quite a few from random boosters and two or so other recolours
Driger V2: Only the red one
Driger G: None really. The black Hasbro one and tournament recolours.
(Dec. 27, 2012  12:54 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Ultra

I have a list of 10 different Driger F's ^^;

Do you happen to have a play - by - play for Dranzer for example? (If it isn't too much hassle. I just wanted to compare =)

(Dec. 26, 2012  11:35 PM)th!nk Wrote:

@Th!nk

Thanks for that information =3, I suppose it made more sense repeating older Beys the more recent ones, if anything they took up less plastic as Driger S is definatly alot smaller then V2 XD
(Dec. 27, 2012  1:58 AM)Olencia Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  12:54 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Ultra

I have a list of 10 different Driger F's ^^;

Er what? I missed out hasbro but I don't think there are ten. There are only nine recolours.

Do you happen to have a play - by - play for Dranzer for example? (If it isn't too much hassle. I just wanted to compare =)

Ultimate Frostic Dranzer - Lots of recolours from very early random boosters
Dranzer ACB - Only 2 - red and grey. Might be more though.
Dranzer S - Around 5 + tournament prizes.
Dranzer F - 4 recolours. 1 of which is hasbro.
Dranzer V - 3 recolours. -Red,White and Yellow.
Dranzer V2 - Only the red one although from something I found it's possible there's an incredibly limited gold version.
Dranzer G - Only the hasbro recolour and tournament prizes.
Dranzer GT - Didn't get any unfortunately. Such a shame.

(Dec. 27, 2012  2:15 AM)Ultra Wrote: Er what? I missed out hasbro but I don't think there are ten. There are only nine recolours.

Dranzer V2 - Only the red one although from something I found it's possible there's an incredibly limited gold version.
1- Normal
2- Hyperblade
3- Red
4- Black
5- Metal Masters
6- White
7- Clear
8- Clear Yellow
9- Clear Black
10- Clear Red
(Also heard rumours of an orange, but never seen proof)

I've seen pictures of all of them at some point, unless they were Fakes. But it didn't seem like it.

And wooooooow! I never even thought about how many recolours there'd be of other Beyblades! I recon it'd be impossible for any one person to get all the recolours of everything, especially considering the extreme rarity of some. Has there ever been an official count of how many different plastic Beyblades have been made? (I'm assuming no).

(Dec. 27, 2012  2:32 AM)Olencia Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  2:15 AM)Ultra Wrote: Er what? I missed out hasbro but I don't think there are ten. There are only nine recolours.

1- Normal
2- Hyperblade
3- Red
4- Black
5- Metal Masters
6- White
7- Clear
8- Clear Yellow
9- Clear Black
10- Clear Red

I've seen pictures of all of them at some point, unless they were Fakes. But it didn't seem like it.

And wooooooow! I never even thought about how many recolours there'd be of other Beyblades! I recon it'd be impossible for any one person to get all the recolours of everything, especially considering the extreme rarity of some. Has there ever been an official count of how many different plastic Beyblades have been made? (I'm assuming no).

There isn't a red one. Not a solid red one anyway. I was only including recolours. Also you missed off the clear purple one.
(Dec. 27, 2012  2:45 AM)Ultra Wrote: There isn't a red one. Not a solid red one anyway. I was only including recolours. Also you missed off the clear purple one.

Haha XD I can't believe I missed of the clear purple, I swear I typed it o.0 (I think I'm going crazy from sugar overdose =P)

There's a red one for sale on Ebay, it doesn't state if it's clear, I just assumed it wasn't. I'll message the seller (I've had my eyes on that blade for ages! I'll take this oppertunity to make an offer too =) Hurrah for multi-tasking!