[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 13, 2012  7:29 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Is there anyway to reinforce Attack Rings that are well know to have breakage issues? (other than letting them collect dust). I was considering buying another Knight Dranzer or Wing Defesner as to restart my Plastics collection, and then I had terrible, horrific flashbacks.

The horror...=(

I must have had the best Bump King in the world back in the day, because that bey never broke, no matter how much I abused it...meanwhile I owned la total of 2 or 3 Knight Dranzers and Wing Defensers, and they all suffered such terrible fates at the hands of normal Beybattles...

No there isn't. But thankfully most bey parts with breakage issues haven't got any uses anyway due to them sucking.
(Aug. 13, 2012  10:16 PM)SplatKirby Wrote: Which spin direction is Metal Dranzer in?

Right spin. There is a parts list on beywiki which could have told you that though so look around a bit next time (especially at beywiki. It's a fountain of knowledge.) before asking a question.
Oh. I probably should have looked some more, yeah. Thanks nonetheless, though!
Ok I'm a complete Plastics noob, are these good buys? I'm not looking to spend a fortune just to have some fun and add Plastics to my tournaments.
A-100 Wolborg 4
A-108 Gaia Dragoon G
A-94 Driger G
all for under $12 with free shipping, I figure can't really go wrong at that price. But are any good? should I buy multiples of any seeing I buy for two bladers? All I have right now is Dragoon G and Dracel G from the G-Rev set with the stadium. so I'm looking to add to my collection any advise (well as long as its from somebody who knows what you're talking about) is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Driger G is the best beyblade on a budget, so definitely grab two of those, the AR is useful later. It can be improved with Gaia Dragoon G's Engine Gear and Weight Disk, too, they make a more aggressive combination. May take a little practice to get the launch down (deep banking sliding shot mostly).

Wolborg 4 has an excellent gimmick, to the point a whole category of customizations is named for it, the Circle Survivor engine gear part basically makes a good customization using it immune to upper attack and all but the best zombies, though it has reliability issues against same spin opponents which have decent stamina. If you get one or two, you can use Driger G's weight disk on it, and then you need a good defense/stamina attack ring. You could hunt around for a used Driger S or two, but if you're just buying off ebay, while SonoKong pre-g revolution beyblades are smaller than normal and thus rarely compatible with proper takara/hasbro beys, SonoKong's Driger S AR's do fit on most engine gears, and seeing as you're an adult you should be able to force it on there for sure. That said, keep in mind that SK driger s's are nowhere near as useful as proper ones, as they have an unstable, rounded tip instead of the metal change tip that made driger S so famous, as well as being unable to fit a Heavy Metal Core (required for compacts) due to the smaller size, so I'd recommend hunting for a used one or the like - Driger S is probably the most useful beyblade of the generation so it's probably worth the effort.

I hope that's clear enough Smile
i need help um is Wolborg 3 any good? heard it has the Ariel attack ring in it. and I do want a wolborg of some sort
Here you go: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Wolborg-03-Ariel-Draft

Wolborg 3/03 and Ariel are the same bey just in different colours btw.
Looking for a good Force Smash Combo to make; I want to test it against a Spin-Stealer I made. Here's what I have:
Dragoon: G, V2, V
Strata Dragoon: G, V
Dranzer: GT, G, V2, V
Draciel: G, V2, V, F
Driger: G, V2
BK, a Master Dragoon AR, Voltaic Ape, Wolborg IV, and a green Tiger Defenser.
Any good force smash combos I can make with those parts?
(Aug. 15, 2012  6:10 AM)Sparta Wrote: Looking for a good Force Smash Combo to make; I want to test it against a Spin-Stealer I made. Here's what I have:
Dragoon: G, V2, V
Strata Dragoon: G, V
Dranzer: GT, G, V2, V
Draciel: G, V2, V, F
Driger: G, V2
BK, a Master Dragoon AR, Voltaic Ape, Wolborg IV, and a green Tiger Defenser.
Any good force smash combos I can make with those parts?

Can't make any force smash combo worth using without a Heavy Metal Core, and without a wide defense they're not great either from what I've tried. Also Master Draciel's AR is much better than Dranzer G's, and nothing aside from them is worth using (and slope that's too steep or abrupt etc seems to cause massive upward recoil issues)

This is basically the Force Smash combo list:

AR: Smash Turtle>Wing Survivor
WD: Wide Defense>>>>>>>10 Heavy (I still need to try 10 Balance/10 Wide, but I think they'd do worse still)
SG: Neo Right HMC/Neo Left HMC (Smash Turtle Only, and should be in same spin direction as opponent, though if you're testing for a tourney situation, Right is the one to test against. I haven't tested left all that much though I do know same spin is very important for these combos).
SP: Defense Ring>Cross Survivor/Survivor Ring/(Twin Guard?) (I'd only use Defense Ring, LAD too important.)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Ariel 2's SG Grip Change Base should also work (not sure if it'd have the stamina) but you'd be an idiot to use it).

I'm currently using the optimum setup listed there as my go-to combo, though I am kinda torn between that and a couple of other options so that may not last.
does anyone here know how exactly the Engine Stopper Base from the Flame Pegasus Beyblade works exactly hoping to find one in near future? please and thank you for your time and consideration.
It doesn't do anything much, despite the name. It's only compatible with the Gyro Engine Gear and is basically a shell that sits over it, with holes that I guess make inserting a ripcord correctly a bit easier and holding the casings together if nothing else does/larger than normal bearings are used which push the casings apart. It also has some upper slopes that do very little as most AR's block access to them and because the design of gyro EG as a whole is not really suitable for upper attack.
The actual stopper mechanism is just a switch that prevents the gyro EG's weight-disk-substitute from spinning allowing the beyblade to be launched normally, and is part of Gyro EG itself.
2 questions.
1. The was a Bit Chip sticker that came with my Wolborg 4, and it was not Wolborg. It looked like a tiger with a sword, and the sticker was green.
2. Is there a Plastics Top-Tier list?
The first one wasn't a question but it was the bit chip called Knight Driger. Yes there is one somewhere and although it's not complete it's still helpful.
I just got a few plastics in the mail today, and what are some good combos that can be made with metal dranzer and ACB(Auto Change Balancer)
(Aug. 16, 2012  10:09 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: I just got a few plastics in the mail today, and what are some good combos that can be made with metal dranzer and ACB(Auto Change Balancer)

If you expect to get good "combos" (i.e. more than one good combo) with only two beyblades you're probably going to be disappointed. Metal Dranzer uncustomized is probably the best thing there. Uncertain

(Aug. 16, 2012  7:29 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: 2 questions.
1. The was a Bit Chip sticker that came with my Wolborg 4, and it was not Wolborg. It looked like a tiger with a sword, and the sticker was green.
2. Is there a Plastics Top-Tier list?
I've posted a bunch of bit chips and there are names of all of them, over in the sticker sheets thread.

Yes, but it's not that accurate. Working on a new one but I'm working on a lot of other things too.
I Got the stuff!

Polta is awesome! and as is Voltaic ape (though the magnacore thing hurts my fingers ><)
but still it was a challenge to put together! (not really) but still OH also in the bit chip pack i got

Dragoon
Metal Driger
Unicolyon
Death Dranzer
spark dragoon
and Rock Draciel

also in the polta pack I got a weird bit chip sticker and I can't tell what it is or who it is! um so help?
Pics would help to identify the bit chip sticker.
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:42 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pics would help to identify the bit chip sticker.

Ok Ill get some soon but til then can someone ask me why the bitchip in the polta pack can't fit the voltaic ape attack ring? (Haven't stickerized it yet but being cautious)
(Aug. 17, 2012  8:50 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  10:09 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: I just got a few plastics in the mail today, and what are some good combos that can be made with metal dranzer and ACB(Auto Change Balancer)

If you expect to get good "combos" (i.e. more than one good combo) with only two beyblades you're probably going to be disappointed. Metal Dranzer uncustomized is probably the best thing there. Uncertain

lol, i didn't mean between the 2, i meant with changes such as, adding a 10 heavy wd, customize grip BB, etc. Also, i've heard the AR cybernetic DRagon(cyber dragoon) is good for OHKO customs, but i've also read in other places that it isn't even worth using. So, is it good good for OHKO?
http://m1139.photobucket.com/albums/nik1392/
some one please tell me what price i should get for this Apollon G??...It is having a bit of colour in its AR...but other wise its very good in condition
Probably up to $20. Only because of the state the AR is in with no stickers and the blue bits. However you could get more since they're quite hard to find even used.
That blue colour is not of bit-chip XD
Actually i have not put a bit chip on it...its the engine gear's colour!!
I never said anything about a bit chip. Parts of the AR are stained blue.
oops..sorry for that!

And how much i should get for orange dranzer g??
Its near mint...little bit used...with no stickers
I just bought a Japanese Raiden for $20. Was it a good deal? Btw, Does the Hidden Spirits Weight Disk have any use, because it looks like it has good Spin Stealing capabilities.
The weight disk can't be used on anything except hidden spirits beys. It wouldn't fit anyway. It's rare and there aren't many around. The AR is alright for attack but it has loads of recoil. I wouldn't use it if I were you.