Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
Seems I'm the first to vote for Burst. Smile

MFB is still really nice for sure, but honestly, I - and I'm sure most of the Toronto community - is kind of tired of seeing BD145RDF everyone. Limited and Zero-G are different, but we still have an idea as to what we'll see in tournaments. With Burst and all of these new releases, you never really know. The system just brings such an element of excitement to the game. The metagame seems pretty solid right now, but even then, in match, the unexpected can still happen.
I know for certain that your view of Beyblade Burst will replicate that of Metal Fight Beyblade in just a few years hah. You were simply not there at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade to really enjoy how it bloomed. And, obviously, idem for Plastics and HMS.
I've already voted, which is a shame, because I might vote for Burst now. But HMS was really great.
I don't think it's really fair to vote Burst now, mostly due to infancy.
(Nov. 22, 2015  9:19 PM)Neo Wrote: I don't think it's really fair to vote Burst now, mostly due to infancy.

That's true but this thread was created when MFB was in it's infancy.
It's also about your favourite, not the objective best.
(Nov. 22, 2015  9:39 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2015  9:19 PM)Neo Wrote: I don't think it's really fair to vote Burst now, mostly due to infancy.

That's true but this thread was created when MFB was in it's infancy.

This is fact..
I do like where the Burst system is going, but who knows what will happen, right?
#MFBFTW
HMS, they have the best looking designs and introduced MFB which is also awesome! They should totally re-produce HMS Beyblades, many people are dying to get their hands on those extremely rare and awesome looking beyblades, come on Takara!
(Nov. 24, 2015  10:49 AM)Ninjacat Wrote: HMS, they have the best looking designs and introduced MFB which is also awesome! They should totally re-produce HMS Beyblades, many people are dying to get their hands on those extremely rare and awesome looking beyblades, come on Takara!

I've always thought that a premium set including every HMS Beyblade would be so amazing. Charge a fortune for it and aim it at adults. Would buy!
Here's hoping they do something rerelease related for the 20th Anniversary for Beyblade.
(Jun. 24, 2019  10:59 AM)dhanush.A Wrote: I LIKE MFB

Please stop spamming. You may get banned soon.
Cant believe MFB scored above the original gen. I guess there are a lot of younger millennial bladers on the wbo. Yall missed out on the thrill of going to your local Tesco and picking up a NIB Dranzer GT and Dragoon GT for £5 each on offer.....
(Dec. 03, 2008  12:06 AM)Pich Wrote: MFB!!! I never like HMS very much cause I never used them when I was younger and they break to easily and I can't go back to plastics now that I have my MFB.

Wow, what a blast from the past, lmao. I was definitely buying into the Pre-Hybrid MFB series hype at the time. Must've been pretty salty at an HMS breakage, too.

In any case, in hindsight all these years later, I definitely like Plastic Gen overall the most, but I like Pre-Hybrids the most for playing (don't need to worry about breakage or ruining anything) and HMS most for looks. Plastic Gen was just most consistent though, and includes all my favorites.

I don't enjoy other MFB, though. They took away a lot of their appeal for me (the scraping of the metal and the painted wheels), replacing it with what I always saw as low quality kinda ugly plastic. They also started reusing parts a bit too much for my taste, too. I'm sure there are exceptions and that they're still fun, but I wasn't a big fan.

As for Bursts, I'm probably too far gone to properly judge them. I like the remakes of Plastic Gen stuff and the Burst mechanic seems like something I'd have loved as a kid, but I'm not huge on their general look. I see Fisher Price in their designs a bit more than I'd like (especially the ones that don't have stickers). I'd bet it makes them possibly the most durable of the bunch, though? Anyway, maybe I'll come around more after I get a few.

Edit: I know this was bumped, but I couldn't not after seeing such an old post of mine.