Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade.
MFB!!! I never like HMS very much cause I never used them when I was younger and they break to easily and I can't go back to plastics now that I have my MFB.
I'm gonna have to say Metal Fight as its new & I'm able to stay upto date with this series. I haven't really got enough HMS for them to be my fav and because there quite expensive now I guess i won't be getting many more but they would be a close 2nd Tongue_out
Its a tie between plastic and mfb
I WANT A METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE!!!!!
(Dec. 03, 2008  2:27 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Its a tie between plastic and mfb
I WANT A METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE!!!!!

So do I,but theres none on ebay,and ebay is the only online place I really go on.
metal fight beyblade is pure ownage compared to all those other beyblades.
i have found out MFB have defects too. the launchers eat away after a lot of battles, the face breaks if u take it apart to often. though it may have defects, they are by far the best ones created so far. if your going to use any of these genres use MFB. cus mfb=FTW!!
(Dec. 03, 2008  3:40 AM)Wolf-erazer Wrote: metal fight beyblade is pure ownage compared to all those other beyblades.
i have found out MFB have defects too. the launchers eat away after a lot of battles, the face breaks if u take it apart to often. though it may have defects, they are by far the best ones created so far. if your going to use any of these genres use MFB. cus mfb=FTW!!

you said the face was like that when we got it <.<
I would've chosen MFB if it was as powerful as HMS. But they aren't.

I really like MFB, mainly because they're new, and I'm excited for them (Virgo in particular <3). But HMS is a good deal stronger than MFB at the moment. HMS has more options, the Shooter is stronger, and the system itself is stronger.
Plastic. I just always find those battles so aggressive and intense compared to the other series. They tend to be more fun for me.
I did not get into a competitive mindstate with Beyblades until the HMS era. I figure thats why i voted hms to be my favorite. Hopefully MFB can overtake it. It would be interesting to see the results of this poll a year from now.
For the moment, HMS has my vote. It's been by and far the most satisfying set I've had the chance to play with. I like MFB, I really do, but I've not gotten a chance to battle anyone with 'em, and the selection's not that vast right now, so my opinion might change with time.
HMS. The perfect blend of plastic and metal, an almost perfect shooter system, consistently strong parts. The complete form of Beyblade.
Voted for HMS. Great performance and looks , despite only having 2 of them >_>.

We'll see what MFB can offer though :3
Plastic, mostly because of nostalgia! =P
Yea,Im getting my 3 HMS beyblades for christmas,Hope their good.
(Dec. 04, 2008  12:01 PM)Raykon Wrote: Yea,Im getting my 3 HMS beyblades for christmas,Hope their good.

Which are they?
(Dec. 05, 2008  8:14 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  12:01 PM)Raykon Wrote: Yea,Im getting my 3 HMS beyblades for christmas,Hope their good.

Which are they?

Dranzer,Draciel,and I cant remember the name of the other one,But its light blue.
Plastics! Woo!
Raykon, are those your choices or is that all you had avalible to you?
Nah,the only ones availble,I would have LOVED to have a driger HMS.
Driger MS sucks though.
Oh.Whats the best HMS in YOUR opinion.
(Dec. 06, 2008  9:52 AM)Raykon Wrote: Oh.Whats the best HMS in YOUR opinion.

Wolborg MS, by far, if you're talking about uncustomized.