Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
HMS is my favorite for the same reason as Maz. I wasn't super competitive until the HMS era. Plastics hold a special place in my heart because they were my first, and the ones I used the most....but HMS is where I really got into the game. HMS also had the best launchers, and almost every bey included a few good parts. There were almost no bad beys.

MFB has some cool designs, but I'm so disappointed in the metagame. With plastics, and to a lesser degree HMS, there was a WIDE variety of combos to use competitively. Now we've got like 8?
I like MFB cause it gives you more customization freedom in my opinion
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:34 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I like MFB cause it gives you more customization freedom in my opinion

The only freedom I see is the ability to control the height with tracks. The plastics offered so much customization to a point in which you could fit literally 9-10 pieces on a bey.

Plastics
A LOT of customization. The only problem with plastics is that the later generations (Engine Gears) were awful, meaning that more useful parts could've been added. However, good attack rings made up for it. (maybe plastics would've been around til now...)Oh yeah, they also could break.

HMS
HMS is a bit overrated. The Dual Shooter thingy took away spin gears, and replaced them with a skinny blade base, which reduced some customization drastically, (No Full Auto Clutch, No Customizable Bearings, No Metal Ball Bases,)and there were less parts to use. (Every Attack needed Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode, Every Defense needed Bearing Core 2, Every Stamina needed Bearing Core)

MFB's
The MFB's don't offer that much types of customization.
  • Attack: Smash. Upper Attack is just nothing. And Force Smash is primarily smash except taller, instead of pushing the bey down causing it to "trip" and fall.

• Defense: Relies on grip, with RS. Weight means nothing right now.

• Stamina: Compacts don't exist. So yeah, Stamina beys only defeat defense types really, since they have no defense against Destabilizers or Attack types.

• Balance: Destabilizers are the only type of balance types. FS is horrible, SF doesn't provide nearly enough attack speed thus making it stamina piece with low spin time, and some CS's don't attack well, essentially making it kind a defense part since it has rubber.

so with MFB's, all you have is smash attack of attack, grip for defense, destabilizers for balance, and... stamina against defense.
at first i liked mfb the best, but now that i have hms i say they're tied, but man driger ms+running core flat in left spin feels like a punch Pinching_eyes_2
Yes, I bumped.

With the release of Big Bang Pegasis and the new system in general, my opinions might change. The base could revive and add new gimmicks, thus making it a new version of a Blade Base. Hopefully, this will boost the metagame and help stamina, defense, and balance for sure. This will allow for more customizations such as the revival of compacts, zombies, true balance types, defense based on weight, and for attack, FULL AUTO CLUTCH.

With this, all MFB's will need is just multi-directional spin, then my mind will change. As for now, this is it for me.

PLASTICS
HMS AND MFB's are a tie
I absolutely <3 HMS, but that Black Flare MLD that Chipz has looks amazing, even the launcher is beautiful Smile

That put aside, I agree with Blah, DEMS is damn hard to grab from the top...

I love Wolborg MS though, its probably my most used... I'm not selling my Used one, so back off Angry
(Jan. 12, 2011  8:20 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: at first i liked mfb the best, but now that i have hms i say they're tied, but man driger ms+running core flat in left spin feels like a punch Pinching_eyes_2

The sound that HMS Make on the release from the launcher is really worth spending carp load of money on them , if you have a dragoon ms try playing with it , it actually KO'ed my Storm Pegasis & , Dark based blades that is pretty cool considering HMS Are better used in customization
Metal Fusion / Fight Beyblade
So Cool.
Hmmm... This is a hard choice for me. It's a tie between Plastics and MFB.

Plastics:
They're classic! I would rather do a battle with Plastics instead of MFB. Also I love my Driger S.
MFB:
Lots of customizations. Plus you can buy them from a store unlike Plastics. They are also very powerful.
(Jan. 24, 2011  7:44 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  8:20 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: at first i liked mfb the best, but now that i have hms i say they're tied, but man driger ms+running core flat in left spin feels like a punch Pinching_eyes_2

The sound that HMS Make on the release from the launcher is really worth spending carp load of money on them , if you have a dragoon ms try playing with it , it actually KO'ed my Storm Pegasis & , Dark based blades that is pretty cool considering HMS Are better used in customization

hmm to bad i dont have dragoon ms, and that its so expensive Pinching_eyes_2 <-offtopic

to me
plastic: though i loved beyblade i couldnt any when they were out, so this is my least fav
HMS: man if they kept this (and if i heard of it when it came out, not when i came here) i would be so happy, this is tie with MFB
MFB: since i missed plastic and HMS this is what really brought me to beyblade (and the WBO)
HMS

It was the first system that started me on the path of beyblade!
Plastics, of course! Joyful_2
plastics all the way they set the foundations and had so many gimmicks and variations, and the battle are better
Plastic was the best Generation. For the simple reason that it was original and the first and can beat HMS and MFB with the huge customization options available.(Burst doesn't even figure). HMS comes a close second. Its on par with MFB , Dragoon MSUV's can beat the heavyweight Diablo Nemesis X : D
(Nov. 14, 2015  7:52 AM)Upamanyu Wrote: Plastic was the best Generation. For the simple reason that it was original and the first and can beat HMS and MFB with the huge customization options available.(Burst doesn't even figure). HMS comes a close second. Its on par with MFB , Dragoon MSUV's can beat the heavyweight Diablo Nemesis X : D

What do you mean by original? Are the others fake ? No obviously..
And plastics can beat MFB and HMS, for real ? LOL
Can you name a combo which can ? Cuz even I can make random claims without any evidence

MFB HMS plastics burst etc are all different systems, they were never made to be compatible with any other generation nor were they meant to battle with.. Therefore we have different formats . This is a old issue which some people don't understand, since 8 years ?????
HMS was originally released alongside the last of the plastics with the intent of crossover battles, there was even a pack that came with one bey of each gen and a stadium. Fights between HMS and plastics may not have worked out well but they were intended.
(Nov. 14, 2015  10:08 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: HMS was originally released alongside the last of the plastics with the intent of crossover battles, there was even a pack that came with one bey of each gen and a stadium. Fights between HMS and plastics may not have worked out well but they were intended.

Yes. That's good that the WBO added a separate format for HMS and plastics
Oh, I agree. They really don't interact all that well and definitely provide better gameplay this way, I'm just pointing out that it wasn't intended.
(Nov. 21, 2015  4:33 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Team mfb, best team m8.

Plastics are better because you know the animals in the Beyblades you know
(Nov. 21, 2015  4:48 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  4:33 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Team mfb, best team m8.

Plastics are better because you know the animals in the Beyblades you know

you know it!

[Image: Hasbro_Polta.jpg]
I know it isn't an option, or wasn't even a dream when this thread was created, but my favorite system is burst, mainly because of the extra dimensions into game due to the burst mechanic.
Maybe the mods could adapt the name of the thread. Although i'm happy Burst is here to bring beyblade to more kids (and adults I guess) I played most of the way through the MFB era and loved it so i'd say that's my favorite.
Thread updated, but unfortunately I do not think the poll should be reset.