[Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania, USA]

Ok, I want to set up a MFB tournament in Pittsburgh, PA, but I need to know if I will have enough people. If You Live in Pittsburgh area or close to it, just PM me or post a message here. Once I have enough people, i will find a place and time.
i would like to join. i hope it will be cool!
All I need to know is how far from Allentown
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:30 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: All I need to know is how far from Allentown

Its about 4 1/2 hours.
I'm in Pittsburgh and willing to participate. So is my roommate Raymond. It depends, however, on our work and school schedules.
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:23 PM)Neoblade16 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:30 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: All I need to know is how far from Allentown

Its about 4 1/2 hours.

Fuzznuts! Lolz oh well.
i would love to participate but sadly with the upcoming school schedule i have no time and well quite frankly no way to get there im sorry lol but all in all good luck and i hope the tournament is a success
I could attend but may not be able to participate ^-^; I have only one blade after all xP;;
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:14 AM)Striker Rynny Wrote: I could attend but may not be able to participate ^-^; I have only one blade after all xP;;

k
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:40 AM)Neoblade16 Wrote: k
Add more content to your posts.
I can provide Rynny with some equipment to be more competitive. My equipment is outdated in terms of MFB at this point, but I would still play.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:01 AM)Guardian Odin Wrote: I can provide Rynny with some equipment to be more competitive. My equipment is outdated in terms of MFB at this point, but I would still play.

Uhhh... OO;; If that's the case, I'd definitely participate ^-^!
I would want to go but I live in Philadephia and Pits kind of far lol.
Got myself some more blades so I shooouuld be good to participate. I think we should name whatever this ends up being... The Steel Wheel... Something! Since it's in the Steel City n all <w<;
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:36 AM)Striker Rynny Wrote: Got myself some more blades so I shooouuld be good to participate. I think we should name whatever this ends up being... The Steel Wheel... Something! Since it's in the Steel City n all <w<;

stell wheel isn't bad, so The tournament is now called The Steel Wheel.
Hello Bladers from New Jersey and the Local Area looking for a group to join!

come join the NJ Bladers ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:37 AM)camaroz28iroc Wrote: Hello Bladers from New Jersey and the Local Area looking for a group to join!

come join the NJ Bladers ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/

does that have anything to do with Pittsburgh PA?
we need a tourny somewhere by leechburg
I will definitely participate as long as it's on a Saturday or Sunday. I have been waiting for a competition around for a while now so this is great. Just give me a time and place.
leechburg pool park june 5th 3:00
Is there a fee?
nope just come at ur own risk I'll take u down in beyblade lol
yeah will see. ive been practicing non-stop Wink
do u know where that is though bring ur blading buddies