[Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania, USA]

Please let us know if there are any gatherings in the Pittsburgh area. My son would love to attend. (raphaelschild@comcast.net)
Thank you!
Ranee & Rick
If there are any more events in Pittsburgh, let me know. Pittsburgh about the closest place to me
I would love to join a beyblade tournament in Pittsburgh!
Talk to Guardian Odin about it. He's the best one to host it for this area.
I'm definately interested!! Please let me know when you have set up a battle!!
Does anyone want to have a tourney in Philly?
i may come.but it has to be in dec. or i cant come.(im hosting a tournament on the 3rd sat. in Nov.)and i cant come on sundays (because of my dad).NVM almost a 6 hour drive for me.blah.
I live in Plum PA. Im 11 can i join?

I live In Pittsburgh!!!
hey there fellow bladers i live in lancaster pa and would love to find other bladers from lancaster and/or close by cuz it seems like the pickings are sorta slim here in PA Uncertain
If any of you are still interested in a tournament in PA, then let's start one!!!!
Are there any active PA members besides myself? I've got a little less than a month left before I leave but it would be cool to get something together. I even know a public park that would make a good venue.

EDIT: This is mainly for all of PA, I just replied to the Pittsburgh thread because it had the most replies.
Hey, I live in PA and would be up for a tournament. How many participants do we need, is there an age limit, what era of Beyblade will we use? And is there any fees or is it free?
I live in PA, and would love to have a tournament here, but I don't really have any good Beys anymore because most of them broke. I say we do a Burst tourney or something though.
(Jul. 27, 2015  12:30 PM)Berzerker Wrote: Hey, I live in PA and would be up for a tournament. How many participants do we need, is there an age limit, what era of Beyblade will we use? And is there any fees or is it free?

@[Berzerker] We need at least seven participants, so if you have any friends or siblings that would be interested, please let them know! There is no age limit so anyone is welcome. The WBO does have a mandatory $5 entry fee for tournaments, or you can purchase a Blader Passport for $10 that will give you free entry to all WBO tournaments for a year. We will be using some form of Metal Fight/Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury/Shogun Steel Beyblades

(Jul. 27, 2015  4:44 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I live in PA, and would love to have a tournament here, but I don't really have any good Beys anymore because most of them broke. I say we do a Burst tourney or something though.

I don't really have the resources to do a Burst tournament, sadly. We could always do Limited Format as older, outclassed parts have more of a fair chance there.

As for dates, the tournament would need to be either August 1/2, August 8/9, or August 15/16.
OK, sorry to double post, but I think I've got almost all of this sorted out. Still waiting on responses from @[Grimlai] (who may or may not be able to bring his brother and friend) and @[SupremeDragon] but I thought I'd get everyone else on the same page.

Date: Saturday, August 15, 2015
Time: Registration (11:00 AM - 12:00 AM), tournament begins at noon
Format: Limited Format/Round Robin

@[UGottaCetus] @[Berzerker] @[flame0251] @[mudorios] Does this work for everyone?

EDIT: I have a BB-10 but if anyone else has one could they bring it as well? Also I can provide prizes.
Awesome! Good luck guys.
You can confirm me if this is happening! Smile
Question, If i am coming and If my freind comes, does he have to pay? (seeing as he's not a member) if so, is it still 5 bucks? how much?
(Jul. 31, 2015  3:09 PM)mudorios Wrote: Question, If i am coming and If my freind comes, does he have to pay? (seeing as he's not a member) if so, is it still 5 bucks? how much?

Both you and your friend have to pay $5 each.
(Jul. 31, 2015  4:40 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2015  3:09 PM)mudorios Wrote: Question, If i am coming and If my freind comes, does he have to pay? (seeing as he's not a member) if so, is it still 5 bucks? how much?

Both you and your friend have to pay $5 each.

Additionally, your friend will need to make an account on the WBO in order to participate. This can be done at the tournament, or if for some reason I can't access the internet there, he would need to give me a desired username/password and his email address and I can create the account for him afterwards and email him the details. But it's much easier to just have him create the account before the tournament.

The entry fee is $5, but for $10 you can purchase a Blader Passport that gives you free admission to all WBO tournaments for a year.
Well, unless the friend only comes to watch. As soon as he plays in an official match though, then the entry fee applies.
Hold on don't put me on the list yet I have to confirm with my folks if I will be able to come.