Pirates Orojya 145D Draft

Primal Wrote:Synchrom suctomizations,

Haha, I think you switched around the letters.
Fixed; thanks. I probably would not have found that, and to be honest, I was waiting for you to chime in, primarily because I see you helping around the Beywiki forum a lot. Smile
Just a quick flippidy floppidy, since you went from talking about the appearance, to the competitive aspects, then back to the appearance. It's really great though, well written draft overall.
(Jun. 04, 2012  3:39 AM)Primal Wrote: ==Chrome Wheel: Orojya==

*'''Weight:''' 29.4 grams

This Chrome Wheel consists of a ring encircled by eight snakes. These engraved serpents create small protrusions around the circumference of Orojya, much like a gear. Following the characteristic of all Zero-G Beyblades, Orojya has a hole for the Crystal Wheel's orb to protrude into, and two snake heads encase this orb from each side with their fangs. Some swirling designs exist in the inner part of this Chrome Wheel, extending down to the opposite side of the crystal, where a menacing face is formed, similar to the design of [[Phantom Orion B:D#4D Metal Wheel: Phantom | Phantom]]. Made to resemble a snake's head in a front view, two evil eyes are engraved as well as small fangs near the edge of Orojya, and that big head's apparent mustaches are prolonged to become the many small serpents encircling the rest of the Chrome Wheel. When used in a Synchrom customization with another Orojya, it has some use in Defense and Stamina, but is outclassed by the current top-tier Wheels of those types, including Duo, Phantom, and Death. In terms of use against other Synchrom customizations, it is still not as useful as Revizer and Saramanda for the most part. Orojya's outer designs allow for slightly more Attack than Revizer, though it is by no means useful for Attack.
After just under a month, I finally added Shaba's edit in.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but I really need someone to take pictures. PM me, post here, do anything, just as long as you have a Pirates Orojya in decent condition (ie: a relatively shiny Chrome Wheel, no deformities in the other parts, etc.).
I have two or three Pirates from the Random Booster Vol. 1, two Orojya without stickers, and 145D from elsewhere ... Black Pirates is really awesome though.
Awesome; thank you for letting me know, Kai-V. Though, I thought that the standard for Beywiki pictures is that they have to be in the Beyblade's original colors...? If that's incorrect, and the pictures can be of whichever colors are available, then it'd be appreciated if you could take them. Smile

I agree, the black recolor is probably my favorite Crystal Wheel so far. Makes me want to get Pirates Saramanda or Pirates Killerken...
I posted that just so you knew that there was a separate, last-effort option, but yes, someone who actually owns BBG-08 should take photographs first.
Did this ever get officially approved, by any chance? I've been on a long hiatus, and last I checked, we were just trying to get pictures of this Beyblade, which Blitz took some time ago.
@ Primal, I have been doing a write up of my observations of what performance value each Zero G Chrome Wheel adds to a Synchrom. Kai-V suggested that the info could be useful for Beywiki. Since you have already started the Orojya Draft, I wanted to post here what I have written for it in case you want to use some stuff.

Sorry for bump, but
The Face mark of this Beyblade is based upon Orochi, the eight-headed mythical serpent creature. This Face mark can be applied on the BBG-08 Booster's Metal Stone Face, which shows snakes, however they're only at the number of three. <--- what?

I have the original Pirates Orojya, would you like me to post pictures?
(Feb. 17, 2013  7:40 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Sorry for bump, but
The Face mark of this Beyblade is based upon Orochi, the eight-headed mythical serpent creature. This Face mark can be applied on the BBG-08 Booster's Metal Stone Face, which shows snakes, however they're only at the number of three. <--- what?

I have the original Pirates Orojya, would you like me to post pictures?

It means that only 3 heads are depicted ..
Then why not just say only 3 heads are depicted?
It sounds more professional, which is what Beywiki is all about.

Also, yes, it would be appreciated if you took pictures. Just make sure to use the quality of some of the other pictures on the wiki as examples.
That part doesn't sound very professional at its current state to be honest; sounds weird.
That's the way it was written in Kai-V's stub, and it sounded good when I made the draft. Though, it does seem kind of confusing now that you guys have pointed it out, so I'll change it.
How about this?

The Face mark of this Beyblade is based upon Orochi, the eight-headed mythical serpent creature. This Face mark can be applied on the BBG-08 Booster's Metal Stone Face, which shows three snakes.

Simpler and easier to understand
I noticed the Chrome Wheel section of this article doesn't really follow Beywiki's Zero-G standards with formatting and whatnot, so I rewrote a fair bit of the Chrome Wheel section:

==Chrome Wheel: Orojya==

This Chrome Wheel consists of a ring encircled by eight snakes. These engraved serpents create small protrusions around the circumference of Orojya, much like a gear. Following the characteristic of all Zero-G Beyblades, Orojya has a hole for the Crystal Wheel's orb to protrude into, and two snake heads encase this orb from each side with their fangs. Some swirling designs exist in the inner part of this Chrome Wheel, extending down to the opposite side of the crystal, where a menacing face is formed, similar to the design of [[Phantom Orion BGrin#4D Metal Wheel: Phantom | Phantom]]. Made to resemble a snake's head in a front view, two evil eyes are engraved as well as small fangs near the edge of Orojya, and that big head's apparent mustaches are prolonged to become the many small serpents encircling the rest of the Chrome Wheel.

===When used as the top Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom===
On the top of a Synchrom, Orojya has minor Stamina and Defense potential, but less Stamina than parts such as Phantom, Duo, and Genbull, and less Defense than parts such as Revizer, Saramanda, and Gargole. As such, there is no use for Orojya on the top of a Synchrom.

===When used as the bottom Chrome Wheel in a Sychrom===
On the bottom of a Synchrom, Orojya has minor force smash, but less than parts such as Gryph. Just like on the top of a Synchrom, it has minor Defense and Stamina potential, but less Defense than parts like Revizer, Saramanda, and Gargole, and less stamina than parts such as Phantom, Duo, and Genbull. As such, there is no use for Orojya on the bottom of a Synchrom.

===When used in Synchrom with itself===
In Synchrom with itself, Orojya has fairly good stamina, but Phantom, Duo, and Genbull outclass it once again. For Defense, it also has very minor use, but many parts such as Duo, Saramanda, Revizer, and Gargole outclass it. It can provide some force smash, but less than parts like Gryph. As such, Orojya shouldn’t be used in Synchrom with itself.
I replaced the 145 section with the one in the Sagittario 145S article already on Beywiki and just one sentence in the Crystal Wheel section. What does everyone think ?

Primal Wrote:==Metal Stone Face: Orojya==
*'''Weight:''' 5.5 grams

The Face mark of this Beyblade is based upon Orochi, the eight-headed mythical serpent creature. This Face mark can be applied on the BBG-08 Booster's Metal Stone Face, which shows snakes, however there are only three as opposed to eight.

==Chrome Wheel: Orojya==

This Chrome Wheel consists of a ring encircled by eight snakes. These engraved serpents create small protrusions around the circumference of Orojya, much like a gear. Following the characteristic of all Zero-G Beyblades, Orojya has a hole for the Crystal Wheel's orb to protrude into, and two snake heads encase this orb from each side with their fangs. Some swirling designs exist in the inner part of this Chrome Wheel, extending down to the opposite side of the crystal, where a menacing face is formed, similar to the design of [[Phantom Orion BGrin#4D Metal Wheel: Phantom | Phantom]]. Made to resemble a snake's head in a front view, two evil eyes are engraved as well as small fangs near the edge of Orojya, and that big head's apparent mustaches are prolonged to become the many small serpents encircling the rest of the Chrome Wheel.

===When used as the top Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom===
On the top of a Synchrom, Orojya has minor Stamina and Defense potential, but less Stamina than parts such as Phantom, Duo, and Genbull, and less Defense than parts such as Revizer, Saramanda, and Gargole. As such, there is no use for Orojya on the top of a Synchrom.

===When used as the bottom Chrome Wheel in a Sychrom===
On the bottom of a Synchrom, Orojya has minor Force Smash, but less than parts such as Gryph. Just like on the top of a Synchrom, it has minor Defense and Stamina potential, but lower Defense than parts like Revizer, Saramanda, and Gargole, and less stamina than parts such as Duo, Phantom, and Genbull. For these reasons, Orojya has no competitive place as a bottom Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom.

===When used in Synchrom with itself===
In Synchrom with itself, Orojya has fairly good stamina, but Genbull, Duo and Phantom outclass it once again. For Defense, it also has very minor use, but many parts such as Duo, Saramanda, Revizer, and Gargole outclass it. It can provide some Force Smash, but less than parts like Gryph. In conclusion, Orojya shouldn’t be used in Synchrom with itself.

==Crystal Wheel: Pirates==
*'''Weight:''' 4.0 grams

Pirates is a perfect vertical mirror of the designs on Orojya's sides. To the right of the water emblem, there is a skull, designed to fit in with the pirate theme of this Beyblade. The combination of Pirates and Orojya creates a uniform pattern where Pirates continues the patterns of the snakes that encircle Orojya's structure. However, this only slightly reduces the instability of the Beyblade when paired with Orojya, as opposed to Synchrom customizations, which are significantly more stable. If in a Limited Format environment, Pirates is too light compared to other Crystal Wheels like Samurai, so it is useless in all formats despite the benefits of its shape due to its weight.

==Track: 145==
{| class="wikitable"
|Weight:
|1.47 grams
|Full Width:
|20 mm
|Minimum Width:
|18 mm
|Height:
|14.50 mm
|}

145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Track available, until the 230 Track was released with [[Flame Byxis 230WD | Flame Byxis]]. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its [[spin velocity]]. However, gimmick-paired Tracks like [[Hell Kerbecs BD145DS|BD145]] have immensely outclassed their original bare variant, on top of several taller gimmick Tracks surpassing 145 as well against heavy, mid-height Attackers. Even in Stamina battles, 145 does not offer enough balance: Tracks like [[Gravity Perseus AD145WD|AD145]] and [[Samurai Ifraid W145CF|W145]] provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
If AD145 isn't accessible, 145 still can be used in the custom ''Phantom Cancer/Cygnus 145WD''. Though outclassed, it is still competitive.

==Bottom: Defense==
*'''Weight:''' 1 gram

This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

===Use in Stamina customization===
D can be put to use in the combination ''Duo/Phantom Aquario/Cancer.Cygnus TH170D''. D is a superior choice for TH170 because it retains balance better than WD.

==Other Versions==
*'''Orojya Revizer T125JB Dark Blue Ver.''' - WBBA Lottery Campaign: A Starter+Stadium or a Set that contains a stadium had to be purchased for a chance to win one of the 1000 available.
*'''Samurai Orojya 145WD''' - BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Orange and green stickers)
*'''Shinobi Orojya 145ES''' - BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Purple and blue-grey stickers)

==Gallery==

==Overall==
"Pirates Orojya 145D" is the third Beyblade released in the [[Beyblade Zero-G]] lineup. The Orojya Chrome Wheel has been proven to be inferior to Wheels such as Revizer and [[Duo Uranus 230WD#4D Metal Wheel: Duo | Duo]] in terms of [[Defense]], and has not seen any use in [[Attack]] or [[Stamina]]. 145 and D are both competitive parts, and while Orojya is not competitive in any aspect, it is arguably one of the more readily available releases of D. Overall, '''there is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade outside of collection purposes.'''