Pirates Orojya 145D Draft

Primal Wrote:==Metal Stone Face: Orojya==

*'''Weight:''' 5.5 grams

The Face mark of this Beyblade is based upon Orochi, the eight-headed mythical serpent creature. This Face mark can be applied on the BBG-08 Booster's Metal Stone Face, which shows snakes, however there are only three as opposed to eight.

==Chrome Wheel: Orojya==

*'''Weight:''' 29.4 grams

This Chrome Wheel consists of a ring encircled by eight snakes. These engraved serpents create small protrusions around the circumference of Orojya, much like a gear. Following the characteristic of all Zero-G Beyblades, Orojya has a hole for the Crystal Wheel's orb to protrude into, and two snake heads encase this orb from each side with their fangs. Some swirling designs exist in the inner part of this Chrome Wheel, extending down to the opposite side of the crystal, where a menacing face is formed, similar to the design of [[Phantom Orion B:D#4D Metal Wheel: Phantom | Phantom]]. Made to resemble a snake's head in a front view, two evil eyes are engraved as well as small fangs near the edge of Orojya, and that big head's apparent mustaches are prolonged to become the many small serpents encircling the rest of the Chrome Wheel. When used in a Synchrom customization with another Orojya, it has some use in Defense and Stamina, but is outclassed by the current top-tier Wheels of those types, including Duo, Phantom, and Death. In terms of use against other Synchrom customizations, it is still not as useful as Revizer and Saramanda for the most part. Orojya's outer designs allow for slightly more Attack than Revizer, though it is by no means useful for Attack.

==Crystal Wheel: Pirates==

*'''Weight:''' 4.0 grams

Pirates is a perfect vertical mirror of the designs on Orojya's sides. To the right of the water emblem, there is a skull, designed to fit in with the pirate theme of this Beyblade. The combination of Pirates and Orojya creates a uniform pattern where Pirates continues the patterns of the snakes that encircle Orojya's structure. However, this only slightly reduces the instability of the Beyblade when paired with Orojya, as opposed to Synchrom customizations, which are significantly more stable.

==Track: 145==

*'''Weight:''' 1.47 grams

This track is a regular, non-gimmicked track at the 145 height. It can be used in [[Stamina]] customs to great effect due to its tall height, but has been outclassed by AD145. It used to be on par for Stamina customs with DF145, but AD145 offers better Stamina on a 145 height. Thus, it is outclassed.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
If AD145 isn't accessible, 145 still can be used in the custom ''Phantom Cancer/Cygnus 145WD''. Though outclassed, it is still competitive.

==Bottom: Defense==

*'''Weight:''' 1 gram

This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

===Use in Stamina customization===
D can be put to use in the combination ''Duo/Phantom Aquario/Cancer.Cygnus TH170D''. D is a superior choice for TH170 because it retains balance better than WD.

==Gallery==

==Other Versions==
*'''Orojya Revizer T125JB Dark Blue Ver.''' - WBBA Lottery Campaign: A Starter+Stadium or a Set that contains a stadium had to be purchased for a chance to win one of the 1000 available.
*'''Samurai Orojya 145WD''' - BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Orange and green stickers)
*'''Shinobi Orojya 145ES''' - BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Purple and blue-grey stickers)

==Overall==
"Pirates Orojya 145D" is the third Beyblade released in the [[Beyblade Zero-G]] lineup. The Orojya Chrome Wheel has been proven to be inferior to Wheels such as Revizer and [[Duo Uranus 230WD#4D Metal Wheel: Duo | Duo]] in terms of [[Defense]], and has not seen any use in [[Attack]] or [[Stamina]]. 145 and D are both competitive parts, and while Orojya is not competitive in any aspect, it is arguably one of the more readily available releases of D. Overall, '''there is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade outside of collection purposes.'''

Any feedback on this is appreciated. For the most part, I went off of Kai-V's stub, and added in parts that I thought are worth mentioning.
Maybe you should mention the skull on the Crystal Wheel, which goes along with the Pirate theme. It seems significant enough.
Thanks for bumping this for me, haha. Didn't want to double post.

That seems like a good idea. I'll try and add that in there.
I'd really like some feedback on this. I know that some articles are still being revised, but Imperial has been the only one to actually give a suggestion...
I have a question? Do you gain anything for drafting things to help the bey wiki project? I forget Tired. Hope this helps bump it--plus I wanna know :L
Use the Questions About the WBO topic.

I still believe it is entirely too early to be writing articles on Zero-G. Given that yes they HAVE been proven inferior, they still might have some use in a combination that we don't know yet, as Zero-G in general is still in its early stages.
(Jun. 07, 2012  7:18 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Use the Questions About the WBO topic.

I still believe it is entirely too early to be writing articles on Zero-G. Given that yes they HAVE been proven inferior, they still might have some use in a combination that we don't know yet, as Zero-G in general is still in its early stages.

Yeah, but isn't that what rewrites are for? Just say how they do now, then change it if something good comes along?
I personally am with Primal and DefStamina88 on this, given how light this particular wheel is, and that it's basically been instantly outclassed by Revizer, AND the fact that if something comes out with amazing synergy, we can rewrite it fairly quickly given we finally have someone actively checking and approving articles.

Few things about the draft: Chrome Wheel section NEEDS to actually discuss the performance, even if it sucks, and mentioning any minor use it may have would be good.

The 145 section, you should start from the one we have in the basalt horogium article and update that a little (the 85 and 230-wobbler stuff isn't quite correct), and the 14.5mm thing in the title isn't standard beywiki format.

Replace "retains balance more easily" with "retains balance better than" in the D section (a change that should be made to other uses of that description too.

Overall section: Replace revizer revizer with just one revizer as we're not talking about orojya orojya here. In terms of D's availability, which beyblades are easier to obtain it from? From what I can remember, this is probably one of the easier ways to get it nowadays.
The beys I was thinking about when I typed that were Counter Leone, Torch Aries, etc., seeing as those are at actual stores as opposed to online. Then again, Metal Fury is soon to come out, so we probably won't be seeing very many of those for too much longer.

I'll fix everything once I can get on my desktop.
Honestly, for me it's probably easier to get Pirates Oroja because going to the store is a hassle whereas ordering online, I can do that now if I want. More wait, and perhaps more expensive for some, but because of Australia's prices it's not really much more expensive for me. Neither of those are available from Takara either. I guess the few RB beys that have D would be cheaper off ebay, but I'd still consider Pirates Orojya a good source for D tips, and it's probably what I'd buy if I needed one, given that Orojya, while not great, is still more useful than Counter, Divine, Forbidden and Torch.
Would that change the last bit of the overall section to something like 'this Beyblade should only be purchased for the D Bottom' or something like that?

I added in the rest of your suggestions.
"This track is a regular, non-gimmicked track at the 145 height. It can be used in [[Stamina]] customs to great effect to to its tall height, but has been outclassed by AD145. It used to be on par for Stamina customs with DF145, but AD145 offers better Stamina on a 145 height. Thus, it's outclassed. "
Should be 'due to'. Would also change the It's at the end there to "it is", for consistency with beywiki's usual tone.

"===Use in Stamina Customization===
If AD145 isn't accessible, 145 still can be used in the custom ''Phantom Cancer/Cygnus 145WD''. Though outclassed, it is still good."

"it is still competitive." would be a more appropriate way to end the sentence.

In the overall section, I would change "As a result" to "Overall" at the start of the last sentence, as it follows on from a positive comment.

Also:
"the Orojya Chrome Wheel has been proven to be" remove the "been" and probably the "to be" as well.

The orojya section still needs to discuss its performance.
Not sure if this is useful or not but maybe changing the reccomended combo at the "D" section to something like Duo/Phantom TH170D would be better.

"D can be put to use in the top-tier combination Duo Aquario TH170D. D is a superior choice for TH170 because it retains balance better than WD."
@th!nk: Would this be alright?

Primal Wrote:When used in Synchrom with another Orojya, its stamina and defense are not up to par with the current top-tier customizations of each type, managing win rates less than 50% against other competitive customizations.

Fantomu: I was thinking about that. The combo that's in there right now can't really stand up to Duo and other top-tiers, so I'll go ahead and change it.
Not bad, though I would try to be a bit more positive, if there's anything to be positive about, mention that it has some use for ___ but is outclassed by other wheels including ____ (though obviously write it better, haha).
Fixed it up some.

Regarding pictures, does anyone have a Pirates Orojya that is fairly mint? Mine has been used enough to not be Beywiki quality, and my camera doesn't work well for pictures (as is evident by my Beat Lynx photos that kept resizing themselves Confused).
Some grammatical errors :

Chrome Wheel : Line 4
customiaztion (should be customization) , som (should be some)
Thank you! Nice to see that people are noticing the smaller errors; I personally wouldn't have noticed them myself.
It's obvious atm that it doesn't stick up to things like Duo, Phantom and Death. The more important comparison IMO is how it compares to other Zero G synchroms which you haven't said anything about.
Ultra: Added some stuff about Saramanda and Revizer into the Chrome Wheel section.

I'd really like to know if there's anyone that can take pictures. My camera was odd with them before, so I want to be on the safe side.
I meant like add an extra sentence or two. Not add it onto a sentence where it bearly applies. (I'm sure that sounds harsh but I can't think of another way to word it which would get my meaning across in the way I want).
Wasn't quite sure what you wanted before, so I did it the easy way, haha. Should be better now.
I don't think that's true though is it? I mean there hasn't been much testing of synchrom customs against each other. I meant in comparison to others. Also I doubt that Reviser would outclass Oroyja in terms of attack. And outclass is too strong a word. The difference in performance isn't big enough to call it that. At least not between it and Saramanda.
I rephrased it again so that the comparisons sounded more correct.

I wasn't quite sure how to explain that Orojya has more attack than Revizer... Neither of them are good for attack, but I think what I added is the best I can do.
Bumping this (is 2 weeks an acceptable time between bumps? I'd imagine so.) because I want to have more people examine it. I personally don't see anything obvious that needs to be fixed, but you guys may see something that I don't.

I'll be out of town until the 9th of July, so chances are slim that I'll be able to update this. Still want to get some more opinions, though.