Pictures of yourself!

I don't have a serious face. Only a cereal face. =D
Cereal face... for.. the... win. XD
Cereal suit face? Confused lol
Luv ma cat
(Apr. 30, 2012  11:19 PM)Funkasaurus Wrote: Luv ma cat

Put the image on a image sharing website. You just put the location of the image on your computer. We cant see the pic!

Anyways, a pic of ME with my Dragoon G!!
I look stupid, don't I? Plus, Im getting glasses the DAY before my B-Day.
(Apr. 29, 2012  5:33 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Wow. I've missed a lot since my absence from WBO.

brad: looking awesome as always.
Thresher: I hope that Gatling gun wasn't loaded when you were standing in front of it. XD
Kaji: Nawww cute dog, and your rocking the suit, is that your serious face? Smile

No, we don't load it until we attach it to the aircraft.

An Infantry Scout Sniper let me hold his Barrett M107 .50 calibre sniper rifle at an Air Show we are putting on right now.
[Image: photo.jpg]
I am genuinely glad that you have trigger discipline/safety, Thresher. Smile

Military weaponry/equipment is just so beautiful. Especially in tan or flat dark earth.
(May. 05, 2012  10:22 PM)bugturtles Wrote: I am genuinely glad that you have trigger discipline/safety, Thresher. Smile

Military weaponry/equipment is just so beautiful. Especially in tan or flat dark earth.

I'm surpised that anyone would even notice. We spend so much time learning the weapon safety rules in Boot Camp, that it becomes second nature. This is honestly the first time I've held a rifle in 6 months, but the second I picked it up all of my training kicked in.
(May. 08, 2012  9:40 PM)ljadams9 Wrote: Dress up time...
And I know we look like idiots, but these are the nicest guys in the world!

Please tell me the Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO was playing in the background. That would make my day.
The young generation is really catching up these days... jk xD
How old were you in the picture?
@ Alice

Nice! Love the helmet!

BladEra123

In my opinion, you look too old to portray tyson. I don't know why.
Attack!
Why were you smiling like that? Your scaring me!
Just kiddin! Joyful_3

Is that.... a black berry?
Nope, just a cheap Optimus Tongue_out
Good. I bate Blackberrys.

Also, any comment on my photo in the page right before? I have no fans.
Tired
Wow, when ever I see a well known member in a photo, I am like "Wow, that's what they look like!?!". Especially Kei, Zancrow, and Bey Brad.

I just wish I knew what Hazel, Kai-V, th!nk, and Crab Commando(just because of his username) looked like.
Well-known you say?
I is noob.
Kai-V and th!nk both have pictures here.
th!nk even has a video haha.
(May. 24, 2012  10:24 PM)Yukio Wrote: Good. I hate Blackberrys.

Why are you hating on my phone Crying Not nice! What did Blackberries ever do to you?
@Zancrow,
You kinda are well known after you owned us all at Bey Bash. Plus you're a boss.