Photo Gallery

(May. 11, 2012  8:29 AM)th!nk Wrote: Not bad, but I don't know about the choice of base blade for it - While Ariel 2 had the RS tip, both it and Ariel were more notable for highly aggressive rubber flat tips, and I'm also not entirely sold on the AR. It also needs to be more ridiculously breakage prone somehow, or it's just not an Ariel.

I'm overly critical about the topic for probably obvious reasons, but aside from that it's quite a nice custom Smile
Well, i do have a GFCUM that i will be puttin on it today to try some things, but i dont want to paint it when a RC of the same color and is also used by Uriel 2 was right in the package, dragoon ms and msuv's AR's would look like uriel 2's but the protrusions face the wrong direction. Plus, the point is to make it an HMS evolution of Uriel, and not an exact copy. and i dont think there are any HMS AR's prone to shattering after a couple of uses to my knowledge. haha. xD
If you want to mimic the breakability of Ariel 2, make an ABS Caul out of clay to fit whatever metal frame is suitable, and then don't let it dry properly (leave it somewhere humid). If you really want to get into it, you could even reverse Dragoon MSUV's Metal Frame, as it has the same design on either side (it even fits onto it's own abs caul in reverse, haha, though obviously the metal frame and abs caul face different directions as a result).

As for the AR, Slash Riger is the closest one I know in terms of head shape, even if it is two sided.

As for the RC, it's your choice, but I generally leave rubber sharp tips for cetaceans.
thats wesome dio, can you make unicolyon as well?
Damn that's some nice work, Dio, Make's me jealous of the fact I'll never own one ... Hah! XD

Zain, I'm not to firmiliar with the "Zero-G" blade's, So I'm not sure if those are not so great of pull's, But them seem to look pretty cool, So nice blade's, Bro! Smile
(May. 11, 2012  4:07 PM)dio Wrote: hi guys,
my new product here!!
AMPHILYON

information about amphilyon:
my product:

hope you guys like it. Stupid

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Seriously though, amazing as always - I sincerely doubt anyone wouldn't love your work by now.
Oh wow - another cyber dranzer! Nice! Whatcha gonna do with it?
(May. 12, 2012  8:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh wow - another cyber dranzer! Nice! Whatcha gonna do with it?
if someone want it, i can sell one of them. Cute
(May. 11, 2012  7:09 PM)Zain Wrote: Got my RBs today and this is what I got... eh

The colours look ugly as ..
Really want Shinobi Ifraid. Any pics of it?
(May. 12, 2012  4:00 PM)Cannon Wrote: The colours look ugly as ..

Even Thief Saramanda and Shinobi Ifraid? Really?
(May. 14, 2012  4:23 AM)Zain Wrote:

Thank you..

Yes, even that.. aha

_
Oh, so that's Guardian Driger .. I thought it was Galeon when i saw it on YJA. Tired
(May. 14, 2012  8:45 AM)Zain Wrote: Just doing my job broski. Always loved guardian driger:

Hey that part on guardian driger looks like WA130 or is it just me....lovely collection of them though

Though I enjoy these more than I think Cannon did, I have to agree that the Stone Faces on most of the ones you got clash horribly with everything. The last Saramanda most especially. I do like my own Shinobi Ifraid, though!

(May. 14, 2012  10:35 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  8:45 AM)Zain Wrote: Just doing my job broski. Always loved guardian driger:

Hey that part on guardian driger looks like WA130 or is it just me....lovely collection of them though

It's WA130 if WA130 were four or five times longer.
(May. 14, 2012  1:18 PM)Hazel Wrote:

Though I enjoy these more than I think Cannon did, I have to agree that the Stone Faces on most of the ones you got clash horribly with everything. The last Saramanda most especially. I do like my own Shinobi Ifraid, though!

(May. 14, 2012  10:35 AM)Clonetos Wrote:

It's WA130 if WA130 were four or five times longer.

And significantly less useful.

Which probably says something...

But Guardian Driger is such a cool bey, it doesn't even care.
(May. 14, 2012  1:18 PM)Hazel Wrote:

W-w-wait, i think i sort of like the ____ Saramander or whatever it's called. (The one on the far left) The colours do sort of blend, I guess .. The one on the right, the face is too bright IMO. You can barely see the detail on it.
My Samurai Ifraid
Here are some of my beyblades.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RDF

Omega Dragonis 85XF

MF-H Death Rex UW145DS

WBBA Big Bang Pegasis 105RF

Big Bang Pegasis F : D Red ver.

Fang Leone 145W²D Black ver.

Mercury Anubis 85XF Brave ver.
Those are beautiful photos, Zionson.

What do you use to edit? Or did you not edit?
Oh em gee, those are bee-you-tea-full. My favourite is the MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RDF!