Photo Gallery

(May. 17, 2012  10:17 AM)Cannon Wrote: Those are beautiful photos, Zionson.

What do you use to edit? Or did you not edit?

thanks! the blur effects are done through a photo editing software, but nothing else about the beys have been changed. Smile
I forgot to post my favorite, battle-worn bey which is best paired with a Rev Up Launcher ...

MF-F Blitz Unicorno 85MF
RBV1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF Complete (plus one extra Shinobi Oroyja 145ES):

[Image: DSC01964.jpg]

[Image: DSC01992.jpg]

[Image: DSC01981.jpg]

[Image: DSC02027.jpg]

Parts colour-matched:
Hmm, will Kei use a Synchrome combo at AN I wonder...? ;p
Those photos are astounding Kei, I cannot wait to get my RB! Be sure to save a few NIB.. Remember how much a MS Booster will go for now? XD
OMGOMGOMG. Dat Revizer. Tis awesomesauce.
@ brood, that's so huge.......!!!
zionson, those pics are awesome.......
Kei, great RBV1, so you have just completed them
(May. 19, 2012  2:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Those photos are astounding Kei, I cannot wait to get my RB! Be sure to save a few NIB.. Remember how much a MS Booster will go for now? XD

Hahaha, you're right. I couldn't even get my hands on any RBV1 Secret Aries when they came out!

If only I had kept these NIB ... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...#pid106461
I used to own approximately five plastic Beyblades, but, almost ten years later, this is the only one I have, and that is more than enough :

[Image: burningkerberousgunmeta.jpg]

[Image: burningkerberousgunmeta.jpg]
Damn, What a beautiful bey, Kai-V. I actually own one myself, So I can totally see as to why you like it so much. Wink
the black looks really...damn...i need to paint mine black..hahah...
orange color looks meh.. Uncertain
Kai-V, you could not fathom how jealous I am. Really one of, if not the best looking plastic beyblades ever. Absolutely stunning (and a useful one to boot, though even I'd struggle to bring myself to actually use one of those beauties, haha).
(May. 19, 2012  11:15 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: the black looks really...damn...i need to paint mine black..hahah...

Your recolors don't look good though, i'm afraid.

Anyways, I like the orange one better, but the stickers really do stand out for the black one. It's the Base i'm not really fond about. It looks like Wolborg 1 or 2's base for some reason.. O.o
Kei can you take pictures of a red Thief Phoniec by using the red recolor parts frome the other beys in th random booster 1.
(May. 19, 2012  4:46 PM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: Kei can you take pictures of a red Thief Phoniec by using the red recolor parts frome the other beys in th random booster 1.

He already did...
Kei
If only! XD
Kai-V
Whew, what a beaut. Mine is nearly mint and it's orange but that black is such a fierce color on Kerberous..
Cannon
do some yourself, and then let's all judge and see how amazing they are, aha,
Brood
Stop taking photos. Seriously my want level for Zero-G is high enough as it is and you aren't helping Pinching_eyes_2
@ Kai-V: That black Burning Kerberous looks absolutely amazing!
(May. 19, 2012  11:23 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 19, 2012  11:15 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: the black looks really...damn...i need to paint mine black..hahah...

Anyways, I like the orange one better, but the stickers really do stand out for the black one. It's the Base i'm not really fond about. It looks like Wolborg 1 or 2's base for some reason.. O.o
haha..my repaint looks nice to me..hahahahhaahha...

There's a nice little useful social skill called 'tact'. aha,

Do some yourself and see how they turn out. Then you can be the judge of other members' recolors.
(May. 20, 2012  4:25 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

There's a nice little useful social skill called 'tact'. aha,

Do some yourself and see how they turn out. Then you can be the judge of other members' recolors.

LOL for real, I love benben's recolours. That was damn rude of you to say that Cannon, aha,
I think i forgot to add something else to post. :\

I was supposed to say:
"Your recolors don't look good though, i'm afraid. Some look good, but some I think are a bit strange. Aha."

I apologize if i sounded quite rude there, but yes, I forgot to add some of the content I was supposed to.
(May. 19, 2012  3:28 AM)Brood Wrote: Some Revizer pics cuz WHY NOT?

You already have Revizer, coool. BTW whats the Synchrom in the last two pictures, i appologize for not being very good at identifying zero-g beys
Phoenic may very possibly be my favorite Bey, now.

Though, IDK if I'll ever be able to bring myself to use that Chrome Wheel, especially with it's stickers on. :')

^Edited
Pics don't seem that large at all Smile
Especially because they aren't showing up Grin