Photo Gallery

(Sep. 21, 2013  11:07 AM)dio Wrote: just a photo sharing
[Image: 9803377574_2af6825fb1.jpg]

This makes me really thankful for the Wolborg MS Ice Blue I have ...

I dislike the event limited however.
Today, I had received my Phantom Orion B:D in the mail, and I have to say, it looks really pretty! ^-^

(Aug. 31, 2013  2:39 PM)Cheshire Wrote: First foray into custom beys:

it's a bit rubbish, but what can ya do? Smile

Good first effort.

If you ever get spare money an airbrush and compressor would be a good idea. There are lots of company's that make paints exclusively for use with an airbrush and if you don't like the colour put them in brown detol or green windex overnight (depending if you live Europe or continental US will depend which of those are available) and it should take the paint of with a little help from a cheap electric toothbrush. If the paint isn't removed first time just put it in some fresh fluid then leave it for a couple more hours then repeat as needed. If you do this make sure they are in sealed containers and when removing the paint do it outdoors with googles and a face mask as the fumes will play havoc with your eyes and lungs.
My new Beys Smile

Please, attention because the photo is larger than the page!
I should up-date my collection; there are a lot of new arrivals that increases my one-year-old collection for sure Gasp
Wow, Areo Knight and Zeus, very nice. Digging UFD and Bistool too.
(Oct. 03, 2013  1:43 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Wow, Areo Knight and Zeus, very nice. Digging UFD and Bistool too.

I believe that is Gekiryu-oh, hm. Really not too sure myself.
(Oct. 03, 2013  2:13 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2013  1:43 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Wow, Areo Knight and Zeus, very nice. Digging UFD and Bistool too.

I believe that is Gekiryu-oh, hm. Really not too sure myself.

Right, Gekiryu-Oh Wink
So, my Death Quetzalcoatl finally came! And now, a couple days on, I finally got some photos - With my smexy custom bit-beast, too. Totally didn't design it weeks beforehand.

And, without further ado, I give you some images of page-stretching proportions!

Attack mode and Defence mode, static.
Attack mode and Defence mode, spinning.
Once I clean up my Wolf CW, I'll get some photos of that, too - It's not quite as bright as the yellow, but brown is still pretty... Well, pretty XD
I can't get over how beautiful this is Cute
I wish I had a Ronin Dragooon D:
(Oct. 14, 2013  3:43 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I can't get over how beautiful this is Cute

i see u havent chipped the paint lol i need to find out how to post beypictures lol
>Take a picture
>upload it to an image sharing site
>post it
>profit

The Surpreme One, wow it does look nice Smile. I really want one.
Yep, like I said, I won't be using it much, so I can preserve it's beauty Smile Definitely my favorite Hasbro recolor <3
Reviser Killerken E230W2D
Wait i'm confused. Don't i get a face for posting a picture?
(Oct. 19, 2013  1:59 AM)Max88183 Wrote: Wait i'm confused. Don't i get a face for posting a picture?

No. Observe the picture other people got the Rose Gold Face for ... There is a very clear pattern ...
(Killerken Killerken SA165DS, MF-H Phantom Cancer 100D, Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Supreme One
[Image: Rawr+002.JPG]
Wow, great pictures MidnightLWBO!
It makes me want Ronin Dragoon even more now haha.
Photo's of a special section of my Driger collection, the Driger MS series!
So far I have:
-White
-Light Grey
-Proto Grey
-Black
-Red

Still hunting down the blue version to complete this part of my collection! =)

I love how the stickers change with the different versions of the blade ^^ I also love having the different recolours of the same blade, then I can take photo's like the one below. Almost like the blade starts off white and good, then descends into darkness and evil, then BAM blood red in the distance!

Awesome pics!!! I like the way u did the first lol
@ Ashton it looks so awesome
@EX-e-LD I love your collection all rare beyblades
I heart that HMS Collection. Small, but rare collection. Loving that Black Dranzer MF.
That wolborg ms is so beautiful!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much, guys. Financial has always been my concern, therefore I figure why not I spend my money on something rare. But honestly, I'm really happy that the 2nd HMS 5 Saints Beasts Booster turned out to be Wolborg MS, which I got from Zipangu Asia Market (Amazon) while the Black Dranzer MF from eBay (alucarddantesebastian). I'm hoping to get a Dragoon MF Fire Red soon.