[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.)

Who won? what was he/she using?
hey guys do you know how to beat a defense type, really fast
what's the grand prize?

What bey did the winning blader use?
StormPegasis99, you said how to beat a defense type really fast. Well, you must be pertaining to using attack types, eh? Just practice and master the sliding shoot. It really helps. Wink
how about beating an attack type? i'm asking these questions because my cousin has a lot of powerful beyblades. and i only have two: Storm Pegasis 105RF and Wind Aquario.
Attack type... And you have two attack type beys... So it'll be an Attack vs. Attack? Rip harder dude. Sliding shoot still helps.
Er.. can i speak tagalog?

hellooo!! mey alam ba kayung tournament? di ko alam kung merun sa moa eh
cool!!!!!!!! i have a fellow pilipino on this site THIS IS REALLY AWESOME
Cool. Hey guys, please speak in english. Kai-V warns us all the time. Please speak in english.
so hunterken, what beys do you own? Grin
I don't think there's a tourney in moa.
NEW BEYBLADE ALERT!

Name: Gravity Perseus AD145WD

Defence type Bey
A Left AND right spin Beyblade! (It depends on the spin mode of its special BeyLauncher)

Clear Wheel: Perseus
Metal wheel: Gravity
Track: AD145
Performance tip: WD

You can use the Launcher L (L-Drago's launcher), BeyLauncher and the Light Launcher for this Beyblade!
where and when will that bey be available?
oh guys and what time is the beyblade show? i'm kinda confused of what time when it is because of the cartoon network bit: Game On.
Yeah speak English guys Kai-V's warnings are around this whole Thing
3!,2!,1!, Let It Rip!
wait bladebreak078 how do you battle in this site? PS do any of you go to beybladebattles.com?
beybladebattles.com do not work on my browser, dunno why.
Put you favorite blades here.

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Can you post all the beys you've got?

I've got Dark Bull and Aquario. Grin
Dark Wolf.
Beybladebattles.com is not yet at the Philippines
My Favorite Blade maybe, are Storm Pegasis, Lightning LDrago, Galaxy Pegasis amd Ray Unicorno, for the Last Generation all of the Bladebreakers Blades