[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.)

i have storm pegasis but its face is damaged and the performance tip is well...overused and its metal wheel is overused too.
i won with my wind aquario against a rock leone it was awesome
really? my dark wolf won against a mad gasher
you wanna know how i won?
combo? i just changed the light wheel and put the metal wheel of my pegasus lol
P300 for the Beylauncher? That's a good bargain... Then you can just buy the boosters. OMG, I'm really excited to buy now. I must go to greenhills. Smile
Yeah. The starter set (one bey + one launcher, Php. 599.75) does not really offer added value, unlike the Reshuffle set, since that's what it really costs; 1 bey and 1 launcher, 300+300, Php. 600. In fact, sometimes it makes you pay more--The Dark Wolf Starter Set is still worth Php 600, though I think it only includes a Light Launcher. But for now, that particular set is worth it, as we don't have a Dark Wolf booster ATM.

I don't really think it's such a good bargain, just alright at most, actually. The Beylaucher isn't very tough; they usually break easily.

I don't have beys at the moment, so I can't really battle with you guys, though inside I'm pretty much pumped-up. Why? My parents won't let me. They think I'm waaaaay too old for Beyblade, and that it's a complete waste of money. Hey, I'm 12. "They're just spinning tops, go get a trumpo," they say.

I'm so desperate I think I'm gonna ask for "Permission to Buy Beyblades" as a Christmas gift. This feels horrible; saving up money for weeks, finally saving enough and then being told you can't buy it anyway. It feels FRUSTRATING.
Agreed.

Gasp Beylaunchers break easily? Unhappy

My light launchers broke already. Tongue_out
i feel your pain fiercedragon
i sometimes hate my parents for keeping me from buying my fave beys
Yeah... But that won't stop you from blading, eh? I'm just 13 man. Wink
yeah im filipino. but i dont have beyblade..
hey viso bladers. did you mean the tournament is on september 18 2010. how about a tournament on september 4-6 2010?
anyone live in pampanga? if there is anyone
live in pampanga lets battle in beyblade..
Heh. What's a trumpo compared to a bey?
I think it's gonna be hard to organize something in this state; we live so far from one another.

You can check around, ask around even, and you'll find that the BeyLauncher's not the toughest launcher around. Youtube's full of "How to fix your BeyLauncher" vids.
How old are you guys? I'm fourteen. Try to pass your exams and get your parents to buy you one.
Why do parents always feel that were too old for this, i mean, i see bladers about 17 to 18, meh...
Pff. Try to pass my exams? I have never failed an exam. All my grades are always 90+, my General Average is always 93+. Those are fairly decent grades right there. Seeing this, don't you wonder why the hell they won't let me buy some? Because I do.

(Sep. 02, 2010  9:56 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Why do parents always feel that were too old for this, i mean, i see bladers about 17 to 18, meh...

I don't understand either. As I've said, I'm only 12. Heck, there are 20-year-old bladers. People so old they have jobs already.
I'm an honor student myself. Grin

Just go tell your parents you really want one. Ask it in exchange for your grades. And heck, buying beyblades smartly lets you grow more mature, and lets you handle the money wisely.

Go tell your parents this Wink
Who wants to join me? Trinoma, Sept. 4 or 5. I'm not yet sure if I'm going....
maybe me, what time is it?
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:49 PM)jason_47 Wrote: And heck, buying beyblades smartly lets you grow more mature, and lets you handle the money wisely.

They want me to buy a Remote Control Helicopter instead. With my money. For their enjoyment.

The "in exchange for my grades" thing is a bit risky, BTW.

BurnPhoenix: Please tell us where in TriNoma, the time, who else would be there, and who will be hosting it. Less questions will be asked this way.
From now on, this will be our "Tourney Discussion" Thread
When are you guys going? 4 or 5? what time is it?
what time please my dad is waiting for me to tell the time
I'm going on 4......... I don't Know the time
I'm going there on 5...... after lunch
I don't know who the host will be, when the time is, where in TriNoma, and who else will be there...... but I'll be there an hour after lunch.