[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.)

So what are your names? so i can see you on sunday. name's hans.
I wanna go to trinoma so badly because i haven't been in a tournament before ANY tournament before. -sniffs- i wonder what is the prize for the tourney winner. i hope its a tournament set with 3 booster beyblade packs
(Sep. 03, 2010  1:31 PM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: So what are your names? so i can see you on sunday. name's hans.

my classmate's name is hans lol
wish the prize is 2K worth of mfb items.
Am a fellow filipino blader! I really can't decide to choose between Storm Pegasis or The Reshuffle 3-pack. Sabi daw ng mga ka-bladers ko mahina daw si pegasis pero gusto ko ng pegasis wala talaga ako mapagpilian!

P.S.
Sino taga Lipa City, Batangas?

EDIT:
Meron pala tournament sa trinoma! sayang hindi naka punta...ok ng meron ako tournament sa school ko sa feburary pa...
(Sep. 03, 2010  4:37 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Am a fellow filipino blader! I really can't decide to choose between Storm Pegasis or The Reshuffle 3-pack. Sabi daw ng mga ka-bladers ko mahina daw si pegasis pero gusto ko ng pegasis wala talaga ako mapagpilian!

P.S.

EDIT:
Meron pala tournament sa trinoma! sayang hindi naka punta...ok ng meron ako tournament sa school ko sa feburary pa...
This is an English message board. You need to write in English.
(Sep. 03, 2010  4:12 PM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: I wish the prize is 2K worth of mfb items.

Who doesn't? Me, of course; the person who wants 3k worth of MFB items.

*points above* Man, we HAVE to stop breaking that rule. Behave yourselves, guys!
ok settled we will be there at sept 5 or today iwanna price like g.pegasis or r.unicorno or go to another country to battle more bladers i need to go there my combo is the best attack combo hehehehehe you'll just see my combo lightng pegasis 105HF
Have you tested that combo? Can you PM me some tests? Maybe I could try that combo(I hope I will be able to buy Beys soon).
hey where in the center of trinoma like a speacial event or something or in toys section somebody answer me
aruchi, they said you can't build a lightning pegasis.
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:23 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:18 AM)DranzerUser Wrote: Is Lightining Pegasis 100RF a good combo?
The Lightning Metal Wheel and the Pegasis Clear Wheel are not compatible.
Only the L Drago Clear Wheel is compatible with Lightning.

Reading the Lightning L Drago 100HF Article might help improve your understanding.
I hope anyone can post some news about the tourney earlier... Grin
we have one on sept. 5 right?
where is it tomorrow toy shops at trinoma orin the center of the mall like any other special occasion in other mall and pls. people not just beywiki know all you know HINT: right spin attack blades are stronger when its left spin and vise versa try my combo its an awsome thing to try like my moto try and try until you die yes when the pegasis wheel is on lightning it would be wiggly then put the track you want then the face then thobotom should fit try it before you even tell me like it doesn't work pls. try ______________________________________________________________________________________________try and try until you die hahahahahaha moto for me and you.and remember KEEP SPINI'N GUYS OUT THERE
beywiki doesn't know all about bey no hard feelings beywiki you can also know good combos i got this feel;ing to battle tommorow im so exited but ill be there at 12:00 pm sorry guys late i need to do some thing be there to trinoma tom. pls im very pleased to meet you and battle you ______________________________________________________________________________________________i wanna use my lightning pegasis tom. pls. KEEP SPINING
(Sep. 03, 2010  5:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  4:37 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Am a fellow filipino blader! I really can't decide to choose between Storm Pegasis or The Reshuffle 3-pack. Sabi daw ng mga ka-bladers ko mahina daw si pegasis pero gusto ko ng pegasis wala talaga ako mapagpilian!

P.S.

EDIT:
This is an English message board. You need to write in English.

Opps, sorry kai-v!

Anyway,
One way to win a beybattle quickly is this:
Launch the bey when the countdown is on the 'it' word (3...2...1! Let it rip!) instead launching it on the 'rip' word.
EFFECT: YOUR BEY IS ALMOST ON THE STADIUM THEN UR OPPONENT LAUNCHED HIS BEY, THEN YOUR AND UR OPPONENT'S BEY HITS EACH OTHER IN MID-AIR THEN UR OPPONENT (sometimes: you and ur opponent) HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT IN THE STADIUM! (Experts approved move!)
Attached Files

.gif   Gattyaki.gif (Size: 48.04 KB / Downloads: 65)
hey is there another tourney after the one in trinoma?
(Sep. 04, 2010  4:11 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: [quote='Kai-V' pid='347973' dateline='1283531410']
[quote='pegasismaster10' pid='347939' dateline='1283528236']
Anyway,
One way to win a beybattle quickly is this:
Launch the bey when the countdown is on the 'it' word (3...2...1! Let it rip!) instead launching it on the 'rip' word.
EFFECT: YOUR BEY IS ALMOST ON THE STADIUM THEN UR OPPONENT LAUNCHED HIS BEY, THEN YOUR AND UR OPPONENT'S BEY HITS EACH OTHER IN MID-AIR THEN UR OPPONENT (sometimes: you and ur opponent) HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT IN THE STADIUM! (Experts approved move!)

Yes, the Gattyaki is really cool, really effective, but really, really hard to do.

(Sep. 04, 2010  3:18 PM)aruchi Wrote: where is it tomorrow toy shops at trinoma orin the center of the mall like any other special occasion in other mall and pls. people not just beywiki know all you know HINT: right spin attack blades are stronger when its left spin and vise versa try my combo its an awsome thing to try like my moto try and try until you die yes when the pegasis wheel is on lightning it would be wiggly then put the track you want then the face then thobotom should fit try it before you even tell me like it doesn't work pls. try

I don't have an L Drago nor a Pegasis, but as you said "wiggly", it might fit (badly) but is extremely loose. Tendencies are either that your bey will come apart during battle, or that the parts will break due to the forced fit. Keep this in mind; those two parts were not meant to fit, therefore when they do "fit", they fit wrongly.
wbo said, modding a blade is illegal, you cannot make a lightning pegasis cause the parts wont fit.
i wish there is a tourney in CSI Dagupan and i wish i had more MFBs T~T I only have 2: Wind Aquario and Storm Pegasis 105RF
Hey guys, I just competed in the tournament on SEP.5!
Hey all youz, remember me? I'm the chaosfreek with the Thermal Pegasis.
So what's the results? What exactly happened? Please tell me bro.
Made it to the SEMI FINALS.
Pegasis lost... Unhappy
My consolation prize was a Galaxy Pegasis Face.
Whoa.... that's still heavy... so what beys competed in the semi finals upto the finals? did they have customized beys? Grin