[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.)

my fave is STORM AQUARIO! OH YEAH!!! BECAUSE I AM AN AQUARIUS!!! AND MY BIRTHDAY IS ON (DON'T LAUGH OR I'LL POUND YOUR BEY!!!) VALENTINES DAY
Yeah! A New Blader comes in to the Group! welcome Storm Pegasis99 I'll talk about more GalaxyBladers later!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Whoa. Thanks, GalaxyDranzer. Grin

Kewl, valentines day. maybe you can get a bey from your crush :"> nah just kidding. storm aquario is cool. Grin
hey GalaxyDranzer what do you mean by "1 rock leone coming up!"?
hey guys i have a magic trick using a beyblade while its spinning lol! you guys wanna know how i do it?
okay. This has gotta be exciting.
Wait a minute. How do you exactly put that thing on my signature? LOL
GalaxyDranzer how did you make that image? the rock leone
Hey... How do I put that thing for my signature? Please help... ^^
Storm Aquario 100HFS is here!
[Image: storma10.png]
i'll pm you guys on how to put it.
nice GalaxyDranzer! how did you make that image? i wanna know.
Gimp 2.6 Wink
anymore blades? cmon guys!
how about a Gravity Perseus?
Thanks for the pm man. BTW, do we need to create a user on that website?
darn it i can't seem to upload the pic of storm aquario!
just use imageshack, not the first one.
dont add the label, okay?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5XFddYbqMc
imageshack?
Stop all this SPAM and off-topic right now. This thread is full of anything but tournament talk. I will warn people who do not make good posts in this topic from now on. Also, as was mentioned, you can only speak English.
Are you a Lasallian studying in De La Salle Lipa?

If yes, Be ready for the most EPIC Beyblade school tournament you've wanted to see...THE DLSL 1ST BEY-TOURNAMENT!

Only players who've been chosen by the DLSL Beyblade Organization president (Me) will be in the tournament (Including me) so if you want to battle the semi-finalist, 2nd placer, and champion will have the chance to battle at the Beyblade Free-Battle time (After the tourney).

NOTE: Prizes are not MFB prizes, yes it's a MFB tourney but my parents don't want to buy a starter pack, booster pack, or accessory because it's kinda expensive (For my parents)

1st prize: 2 beyblades and/or stadium
2nd prize: 1 beyblade
3rd prize: 1 beyblade
im a knew filipino member and i already have 8 original metal fight beyblade
The goal of the WBO General forum is to find people in your area and prepare tournaments, not to isolate communities. For all the "off-topic" replies that were made, those belong outside of this forum, with the rest of the World Bladers.

All of those who continued to make off-topic and SPAM replies after my message were warned. I do not want to see anything here other than discussion on finding people, finding a common location to host an event, finding a date that fits everybody's schedule, etc.

If you want to talk with somebody, you can always just send them a private message.