[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

Paddock park April 20th 11:30
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:31 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Nate dog Philly just became a organizer
We are having battle of the big 5 tournament April 20th (sorry for the late notice) if you are interested like my post he is working on getting the page up today

I'm in

(Apr. 11, 2019  12:55 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Paddock park April 20th 11:30

Is that the same place from the Hyper Xeno and Beastmode104's birthday bey bash?
(Apr. 12, 2019  7:57 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:55 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Paddock park April 20th 11:30

Is that the same place from the Hyper Xeno and Beastmode104's birthday bey bash?
Yes it is Smile
(Apr. 12, 2019  8:01 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  7:57 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Is that the same place from the Hyper Xeno and Beastmode104's birthday bey bash?
Yes

One word post is considered spam
So is the tournament still happening? It has been a few days and the post hasn't went up yet
(Apr. 14, 2019  11:24 PM)MrBlade Wrote: So is the tournament still happening? It has been a few days and the post hasn't went up yet

Not sure, I texted @[NatedogPhilly] and I’m pretty sure it’s still being approved.
The event will still be happening even if it isn’t approved because we have already paid for hotel rooms and ordered the prizes
I will make a temporary thread for it
What's up dudes, it's time for me to appear in your lives once again after a long period of absence because I want something. I know this is pretty far in advance, but who would be able to attend a tournament on May 25th for BeyDays? Thinking about hosting one then, and would you prefer Burst Standard or Classic?
(Apr. 17, 2019  8:06 AM)Wombat Wrote: What's up dudes, it's time for me to appear in your lives once again after a long period of absence because I want something. I know this is pretty far in advance, but who would be able to attend a tournament on May 25th for BeyDays? Thinking about hosting one then, and would you prefer Burst Standard or Classic?

I might be able to go. I would prefer Burst Standard
(Apr. 17, 2019  8:06 AM)Wombat Wrote: What's up dudes, it's time for me to appear in your lives once again after a long period of absence because I want something. I know this is pretty far in advance, but who would be able to attend a tournament on May 25th for BeyDays? Thinking about hosting one then, and would you prefer Burst Standard or Classic?
If be down for another tournament. I prefer Standard
I would come but I would like to do classic
Classic m8 because attack op cough *Valkrie Heavy Xtreme Dash* cough
wonce i am able to make a tourney i will. btw any bladders in Nazareth

My birthday weekend! I’d say classic due to the versatility.
I could probably make it. Classic preferred, last two tournaments I went to were standard, but you did Classic last time you ran one; you should run the format you want.

EDIT: I may or may not be able to attend, my spouse may need my help that day.
Sadly not, I gotta go to AN19 that day

Update: June 1 is also a possible date if that works better for other people. Also it looks like this is gonna be Standard since I already bought stuff and I don't we're gonna hit 10 Classic tournaments before that date.
I will say that June 1st is a better day for me than May 25th. But you should run it on the day that's right for you.
(May. 02, 2019  10:20 PM)Wombat Wrote:

Update: June 1 is also a possible date if that works better for other people. Also it looks like this is gonna be Standard since I already bought stuff and I don't we're gonna hit 10 Classic tournaments before that date.

im down, cant wait!
Has a date been decided?
Just got back into beyblading, I live near Bloomsburg U, any bladers out my way?
(May. 03, 2019  4:06 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  10:20 PM)Wombat Wrote: Update: June 1 is also a possible date if that works better for other people. Also it looks like this is gonna be Standard since I already bought stuff and I don't we're gonna hit 10 Classic tournaments before that date.

im down, cant wait!

(May. 12, 2019  2:24 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Has a date been decided?

Sorry, I've been kinda off the grid lately due to school and other stuff, but it's going to be the 25th! I'm proposing the tournament tonight, so hopefully it'll be up by tomorrow.
Can't make it on the 25th, have fun out there!
Would anyone want to come to a tournament in philadelphia or havertown in July?
(Jun. 03, 2019  10:44 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Would anyone want to come to a tournament in philadelphia or havertown in July?

Without a doubt. Of course.