[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

So this is a Bey meeting,if so great I would like to come
The Tournament thread should go up soon Smile
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:46 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: The Tournament thread should go up soon Smile

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!! THANK YOU!
I will be there
While I won't be able to attend the tournament on the 15th due to being out of town, I'm planning to host sometime in early-mid August (either the 11/12th or the 18/19th) depending on when I'm scheduled to work.
(Jul. 05, 2018  5:00 AM)Wombat Wrote: While I won't be able to attend the tournament on the 15th due to being out of town, I'm planning to host sometime in early-mid August (either the 11/12th or the 18/19th) depending on when I'm scheduled to work.

The only date I can’t make it would be the 18th, but we’re (Me and @[Common Pickle])are open for the 11th, 12th, and the 19th.
I don’t think I can make it because I am already going to 4 traveling tournaments this summer so my parents are getting tired of it
I’m more open to the 11th , I do teaching on Sundays and it would be difficult for me to find a substitute for me to attend the 12th and 19th
Anyone up for a tournament August 5th, 2018?
For me it would have to be in Maryland I have reached my travel limit for this year the big reason is I am participating in the world championship so no more traveling for me
(Jul. 24, 2018  1:03 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Anyone up for a tournament August 5th, 2018?
YES!
(Jul. 24, 2018  1:03 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Anyone up for a tournament August 5th, 2018?

Same location?

I can't make the 5th unfortunately, but I will be hosting MFB Limited on August 19th for Remembrance Day, probably in Philadelphia again unless enough people could attend an event in Central PA?

(Jul. 24, 2018  1:40 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: For me it would have to be in Maryland I have reached my travel limit for this year the big reason is I am participating in the world championship so no more traveling for me

Wow, good luck!
(Jul. 24, 2018  7:46 PM)Wombat Wrote:

I can't make the 5th unfortunately, but I will be hosting MFB Limited on August 19th for Remembrance Day, probably in Philadelphia again unless enough people could attend an event in Central PA?

Will you also be hosting a Burst Format as well? It'd be nice if there was another Burst Tournament in the area.
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:15 PM)AndyHG Wrote:

Same location?

Yeah, same location
We should be able to make that. In the future we will start hosting tournaments in Central PA...

I’m good for the 5th.
(Jul. 24, 2018  8:01 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  7:46 PM)Wombat Wrote: I can't make the 5th unfortunately, but I will be hosting MFB Limited on August 19th for Remembrance Day, probably in Philadelphia again unless enough people could attend an event in Central PA?

Will you also be hosting a Burst Format as well? It'd be nice if there was another Burst Tournament in the area.

Possibly, I just don't know if there would be enough time to host two events in one day and have enough people be interested enough to stick around for the second event. How many people would be able to make it on the 19th?

(Jul. 24, 2018  8:59 PM)Beymax Wrote: We should be able to make that.  In the future we will start hosting tournaments in Central PA...

I'm probably going to be out of state for school before any concrete plans come up for Central PA, so I don't think I'll be able to help out in person for the first event, but I'd be happy to work with you through PM and on the organizer's quiz when you submit it, though. Smile
Sounds good.
(Jul. 25, 2018  5:01 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  8:01 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Will you also be hosting a Burst Format as well? It'd be nice if there was another Burst Tournament in the area.

Possibly, I just don't know if there would be enough time to host two events in one day and have enough people be interested enough to stick around for the second event. How many people would be able to make it on the 19th?

If you could that would be great I'd definitely for Burst Format really don't have any MF Beys though l when I was younger I had a few MF Beys (the only one I remember having is Dark Libra xD) so it would be nice if there was a Burst Format I would totally come for the Burst Format!
When we start hosting we will likely focus on burst, but not averse to running Metal Fight tournaments as well. Yami hosted a dual tournament a while back that we participated in and it was effective. Just not nearly as much interest overall in Metal Fight it seems since they aren’t available in stores as easily as the Burst line due to age...
(Jul. 25, 2018  5:01 AM)Hi Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  8:01 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Will you also be hosting a Burst Format as well? It'd be nice if there was another Burst Tournament in the area.

(Jul. 24, 2018  8:59 PM)Beymax Wrote: We should be able to make that.  In the future we will start hosting tournaments in Central PA...

I'm probably going to be out of state for school before any concrete plans come up for Central PA, so I don't think I'll be able to help out in person for the first event, but I'd be happy to work with you through PM and on the organizer's quiz when you submit it, though. :)

I’d be in for the 19th, we can definitely make it to philly. Central PA would be hard though, where in central PA were you thinking?

Sorry to hear you can’t come on the 5th Wombat :(
I just read that the organizer quiz is being taken down today and it may be some time before it’s back up, so I might not be able to be cleared as an organizer for a while. We live in Lebanon, PA...
Hey @[Ardmore Bladers] are you still planning to do a tournament next week? (August 5th) Or are you deciding to do it on another day sometime soon? I wanted to check to make sure before I make any plans for next Sunday.