[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

Seems like most people prefer the 17th, so that'll be the date for now. Now we just need to wait until we get at least 4 confirmed people before sending in the proposal.

(Jan. 13, 2018  10:01 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote: Maybe I'll have to check lol is it a weekend that would be best for me

Both days are weekends, the 11th is a Sunday and the 17th is a Saturday.

(Jan. 14, 2018  2:18 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I am can come to your tournament in March but could I judge I can also bring 2 tournament leagal beystadiums

If you have them, please bring them! If this event becomes official a month and a half in advance there's potential for a huge turnout. Make sure you write your name or username on them somewhere though, and keep an eye on them during the event.
Ok
For my stadiums should I bring a mat and some cleaning wipes
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:11 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: For my stadiums should I bring a mat and some cleaning wipes

I would to keep your supplies fresh
If anyone cam hold a beyblade tournament in Albany, NY ... i know some people who will come
Hey, if you can attend a Burst tournament on March 17, please reply to this post. I need to get at least 4 confirmed attendees before making the event official.

It'll be the same place as usual (FDR Park), starting at noon.
Confirmed and I can bring a few friends
ill say confirmed for now but it may change later idk
I’ll confirm myself and TooElusive(thanks for finally making an account buddy)
I will bring 2 friends
After a few days of technical difficulties, the tournament thread is [Image: up--button.png]
PA bladers, who can make it to one of the following locations?
King of Prussia
Montgomeryville.
(May. 28, 2018  3:27 AM)AndyHG Wrote: PA bladers, who can make it to one of the following locations?
King of Prussia
Montgomeryville.

I'm near the king of prussia area!!
Anyone interested in starting a Philadelphia area club and maybe a tournament in late July 2018?
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:48 PM)DesireeWW Wrote: Anyone interested in starting a Philadelphia area club and maybe a tournament in late July 2018?

I'm getting pretty desperate to find some opponents, I only have hasbro products and live in Ohio so making it out to Philly is only like a 4 or 5 hour drive for me, totally doable if there's a tournament or whatever planned in advance. 

So yeah if there's enough interest I could make it out for a tournament lol.
I’d also be down for action
I can make the tournaments but I am already in a club
There really needs to be a tournament around Philly soon hopefully
Anyone up for a tournament July sunday the 15th? I'm still waiting for the WBO to score the Organizers Quiz.
(Jun. 20, 2018  1:20 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Anyone up for a tournament July 12th? I'm still waiting for the WBO to score the Organizers Quiz.

Finally a Philly tournament but the 12th is a Thursday? I'd really expecting it to be a Saturday or Sunday but if it really needs to be Thursday... though it is summertime... As long as I can get a ride I'll most likely be up to go.
Sorry I meant the Sunday July 15th
(Jun. 20, 2018  3:53 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Sorry I meant the Sunday July 15th

That works!
(Jun. 20, 2018  3:53 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Sorry I meant the Sunday July 15th

That will work out fine, I'll most likely go
I will try