[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

i think ur good to make the thread @[Wombat]. more people with join once it’s up
Ah since I'm unable to go to Kansas for thanksgiving I might as well go up.
I am moving the tournament to the summer
Never mind just not on The Wbo but still dec second if you want to come just contact me via pm
(Oct. 25, 2017  4:38 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2017  9:28 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: @[Wombat] ur tournament still on? u should probably get a thread up

I would, if I could get at least 4 people confirmed. @[AndyHG] @[Ardmore Bladers] @[Common Pickle] @[DECEPTICON] @[Hyper xeno]

I'd like that
can we try to get the thread up @[Wombat] more people will join once it’s up
(Oct. 30, 2017  12:28 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: can we try to get the thread up @[Wombat] more people will join once it’s up

I second that. That's usually my problem when confirming for tournaments
I can gather some non WBO members to come along if confirmed
(Nov. 01, 2017  9:26 PM)AndyHG Wrote: I can gather some non WBO members to come along if confirmed

as long as they make accounts themselves yeah totally
Anyone available on the 24th of December? We can try pull in a tournament in Philly.
(Dec. 14, 2017  9:01 PM)Yami Wrote: Anyone available on the 24th of December? We can try pull in a tournament in Philly.

What time frame in mind?
(Dec. 14, 2017  9:45 PM)AndyHG Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  9:01 PM)Yami Wrote: Anyone available on the 24th of December? We can try pull in a tournament in Philly.

What time frame in mind?

How's between 12-1?
(Dec. 14, 2017  9:53 PM)Yami Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  9:45 PM)AndyHG Wrote: What time frame in mind?

How's between 12-1?
I'm down!
bruh christmas eve lol i cant
What's everyone availability in January on Sundays? maybe Saturday but who knows.
im probably good
I’m usually good Sundays but with enough notice I’m fine Saturdays too

Ps.which format were you thinking?
Hey everyone, I know this is pretty far in advance but I'm thinking about hosting a Burst Format tournament on either March 11th or March 17th. Is anyone else available for those days?
The 17th would be easier but either works
Maybe I'll have to check lol is it a weekend that would be best for me
I am can come to your tournament in March but could I judge I can also bring 2 tournament leagal beystadiums
The 17 would be better but if it is the 11th then it has to be close to the afternoon
idc i probably can