Petition to make Hasbro's Beyblade Burst World Championship 2019 better

I think everybody can relate that we should make petition to have longer age limit at probably upcoming hasbro championship this year.I think they should make limit from 8-16/17 since Beyblade is very popular all around the world,I think it would be fair if you could battle in championship even if youre from any country in the world,if yu still use Hasbro Bey.This ideas should be shown to Hasbro by petition.So who's with me.
(Jul. 18, 2019  4:53 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: I think everybody can relate that we should make petition to have longer age limit at probably upcoming hasbro championship this year.I think they should make limit from 8-16/17 since Beyblade is very popular all around the world,I think it would be fair if you could battle in championship even if youre from any country in the world,if yu still use Hasbro Bey.This ideas should be shown to Hasbro by petition.So who's with me.
Yes, I agree. Also we should all be allowed to use TT even if we don’t live in japan
Yeeaaahhhh. Here's the problem with that. It's a great idea, but the fact that there are biased people like me who don't own any Hasbros but favor TT beys still exists.
I've seen a 5 year old spin as well as an 18 year old. No joke. Is there an actual petition or is this just an empty post?
I understand where you are coming from but just hear me out... HASBRO Beyblade World Championships. xD
Wait, what?! There's going to be another Beyblade Burst World Championship in 2019?
(Jul. 18, 2019  1:32 PM)TL14 Wrote: Wait, what?! There's going to be another Beyblade Burst World Championship in 2019?

Its not cknfirmed but if there is there shoul be skme changes in rules
I'm just going to say that I created the WBO in the first place because applying pressure to Hasbro to improve official tournaments never accomplished very much.

I first organized a petition with hundreds of signatures to open tournaments up to players over 13 years old when I was 14 or 15 (I'm almost 31!!! AHHHHH), and we also tried to get them to make better stadiums. Both prompted responses but no action.

It would be really awesome if they could be more interested in promoting and executing organized play but, ultimately, they have their own priorities as a massive toy company. From experience, I think it's better to focusing in continuing to grow the grassroots community here (and will ensure longevity for Beyblade long after Hasbro stops marketing it).
(Jul. 18, 2019  5:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm just going to say that I created the WBO in the first place because applying pressure to Hasbro to improve official tournaments never accomplished very much.

I first organized a petition with hundreds of signatures to open tournaments up to players over 13 years old when I was 14 or 15 (I'm almost 31!!! AHHHHH), and we also tried to get them to make better stadiums. Both prompted responses but no action.

It would be really awesome if they could be more interested in promoting and executing organized play but, ultimately, they have their own priorities as a massive toy company. From experience, I think it's better to focusing in continuing to grow the grassroots community here (and will ensure longevity for Beyblade long after Hasbro stops marketing it).

I have to agree with you,and yeah Im 14 so thats why I want age restriction to be over 13 yo.And if we are talking about tournaments I hope WBO will accomplish something like Europe Bey Tournament ,USA Bey Tournament etc. to have its own representants.Im from Slovakia and we dont have any beys here (same with Czech Republic) and I would like to change that however TT isnt option since both countries are in Central Europe.And as you said,Hasbro is big toy company which doesnt really pay attention to small comunnities so thats probably no-go too.I feel that beys should be worldwide:TT or Hasbro.
I'd agree with this... But Hasbro is just overall stupid. They don't understand the toy or it's fans. How about a petition to bring Takara Tomy tournaments over here?
(Jul. 18, 2019  8:50 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'd agree with this... But Hasbro is just overall stupid. They don't understand the toy or it's fans. How about a petition to bring Takara Tomy tournaments over here?

Oh you mean to Europe?That would be awesome..I think it might have potential since TT is more open to community then Hasbro
(Jul. 18, 2019  6:41 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I understand where you are coming from but just hear me out... HASBRO Beyblade World Championships. xD

Exactly XD

(Jul. 18, 2019  8:55 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  8:50 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'd agree with this... But Hasbro is just overall stupid. They don't understand the toy or it's fans. How about a petition to bring Takara Tomy tournaments over here?

Oh you mean to Europe?That would be awesome..I think it might have potential since TT is more open to community then Hasbro

I actually ment the U.S. But now that I think about it, they should bring tournaments all over the world!

(Jul. 18, 2019  4:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  4:53 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: I think everybody can relate that we should make petition to have longer age limit at probably upcoming hasbro championship this year.I think they should make limit from 8-16/17 since Beyblade is very popular all around the world,I think it would be fair if you could battle in championship even if youre from any country in the world,if yu still use Hasbro Bey.This ideas should be shown to Hasbro by petition.So who's with me.
Yes, I agree. Also we should all be allowed to use TT even if we don’t live in japan

The only problem with that is that Hasbro screwed themselves over with turbo beyblades and now the Hasbro beys don't stand a chance. So you're gonna have all these kids coming in and getting rekt because they used a Hasbro Achilles

(Jul. 18, 2019  4:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

The only problem with that is that Hasbro screwed themselves over with turbo beyblades and now the Hasbro beys don't stand a chance. So you're gonna have all these kids coming in and getting rekt because they used a Hasbro Achilles
I'd be down to see Hasbro prove they want to make the more fun side of Beyblade. They're not about being competitive, but I'd love to see them make giant stadiums like the Decagone specifically for their tournaments. Then, it would be as cool as in the anime. Obviously, they should be anime accurate by having Junior tournaments and Senior tournaments, which is also what's done in Pokémon tournaments (VGC and TCG).
(Jul. 18, 2019  11:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd be down to see Hasbro prove they want to make the more fun side of Beyblade. They're not about being competitive, but I'd love to see them make giant stadiums like the Decagone specifically for their tournaments. Then, it would be as cool as in the anime. Obviously, they should be anime accurate by having Junior tournaments and Senior tournaments, which is also what's done in Pokémon tournaments (VGC and TCG).

Interesting idea...

Dude I think there should be an app for iOS and android and more tournaments in around the world
(Jul. 19, 2019  12:20 AM)Quickhands Wrote:

Dude I think there should be an app for iOS and android and more tournaments in around the world

Same thing I was thinking. Maybe we can make WHO into an app. Or WBO can work with Hasbro?

Kei what do you think?
The Wbo shout have a world championships of there own

A app would be great and helpful
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:06 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: The Wbo shout have a world championships of there own

The WBO is working on World Championships.
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:06 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: The Wbo shout have a world championships of there own

The WBO is working on World Championships.

Well thank goodness. FINALLY
It would be nice to have longer age limit but there are like ONE tournament( the championship) in ONE CITY each year at my place T-T despite Vietnam is where most Beyblade came from