[Perth, Australia] Perth Bladers Check In!

im not really into battling with plastics i bought mine for collection
May be able to borrow one of mine next tourney, IDK LOL.

I just really prefer them to MFB so much, as I said, I haven't touched MFB since Sunday. At least mid august gives me time to get the new releases from MFB, so I don't get crushed.

By someone
heheheh ( evil laughs) my birthday is in august as well :o if theres gonna be another plastics tourney ill prob buy some beys so atleast i have a chance XD
You have almost all the staples man, you just needed to customise better. And get a Wide Survivor WD.
Any one can hold a HMS tourney or a tourney consist of MFB, HMS and plastics?
I don't think we have 8 hms between us (everyone in Perth), so I very much doubt it.
hey guys im a blader in perth and did go to the tournament in sept-oct? cant remeber, anyways id love it if there was another tournament in Perth.

es blader
(Dec. 10, 2011  12:51 PM)es blader Wrote: hey guys im a blader in perth and did go to the tournament in sept-oct? cant remeber, anyways id love it if there was another tournament in Perth.

es blader

in the tournament i was thunderwolf
There will be, but everyone is really busy at this time of year and a lot of people go away over the summer holidays, so it may take a while.
hmm, it seems that i will be busy as well. I don't even have a driver's license in Perth yet. Maybe until I can drive?

On topic: I really think the tournaments for Perth should be using MFB beys. As, it is more available than plastics or HMS.
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:18 PM)foxy Wrote: hmm, it seems that i will be busy as well. I don't even have a driver's license in Perth yet. Maybe until I can drive?

On topic: I really think the tournaments for Perth should be using MFB beys. As, it is more available than plastics or HMS.
All the official Perth Tournaments use MFBs, I think plastic tournaments include as well but plastic tournaments don't come around very often. Ask someone who uses plastics in plastic tournaments about that, mainly th!nk
I'm from perth also. i feel the same way its sooooo annoying if anybody is arranging a tournament let me know
hey guys sorry if i sound like a noob here but what about that guy that ran the last tournament here in perth?
@ rock bull you know the guy right?

because he did a good job running it we just need to advertise more not just on the wbo but like social sites eg. facebook?

sorry in advace if it was one of you guys
es blader
It was SDamonCronous. He's been busy lately, and I haven't had the time, money, or motivation to host...

Believe me, we aren't short on attendees, and there's only so much time, so many judges, and so many people a host can handle. If, in future, we do have trouble getting attendees, then it would be something to consider, yes.

oh okay just wondering but what prizes do you need exactly? or what if you had the money what would spend it on?
im just curious

thanks
(Mar. 21, 2012  2:49 PM)es blader Wrote: oh okay just wondering but what prizes do you need exactly? or what if you had the money what would spend it on?
im just curious

thanks

why dont you get someone experienced like you to help you?

(not me im a newbie hahaha)
There are various fees that need to be paid. Mainly for prizes, but also for food/drinks for attendees, as well as having money in my bank account to pay the tournament's entry fees to the WBO as fast as possible.

Prizes depend on the tournament. Generally I buy something beyblade related of the users choice up to a certain value. I'll try and have something more solid for a plastic tournament sometime in the future, but I find it's often easier to let people choose their own prize (especially as many aren't able to get takara tomy/sonokong stuff easily whereas I can get stuff shipped to them (though it's a bit of hassle so I generally only do it for prizes)).
(Mar. 21, 2012  2:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: There are various fees that need to be paid. Mainly for prizes, but also for food/drinks for attendees, as well as having money in my bank account to pay the tournament's entry fees to the WBO as fast as possible.

Prizes depend on the tournament. Generally I buy something beyblade related of the users choice up to a certain value. I'll try and have something more solid for a plastic tournament sometime in the future, but I find it's often easier to let people choose their own prize (especially as many aren't able to get takara tomy/sonokong stuff easily whereas I can get stuff shipped to them (though it's a bit of hassle so I generally only do it for prizes)).

oh thats great well i hope we get another tournament soon in perthStupid
Drinks and food, personally, could totally be managed entirely by the participants themselves ... It is your responsibility, when you go to an event that will potentially last more than two hours, to either eat a lot before you go, or bring some snacks for during the tournament.
Sorry for the lack of tournaments guys, but on the upside, beydays is free entry for us now.

I'm not 100% sure whether or not I can do it (and let's be honest, MFB is hardly my favourite system), but I'm thinking Sunday May 27th, if enough people are interested, seeing as I did promise to do something. Not sure what number of people we'll be able to manage, but yeah, if you're interested, post away (if you can bring a BB-10, do tell us).
^ I'd love to join in. I'll need to double check though so put me down as a maybe. I can also bring BB-10 (if I can go).

Should probably start practicing with the XF again. Been a while since I've used my blades.

Just one question: Would the Perth Tourney be using any Zero-G system? I personally am not that updated with the new blades and basically quit soon after MFB had stopped coming in. I don't have any Zero G blades either so would it be Zero G vs. MFB?

Look forward to hearing more about the tourney.
The rules for Zero-G are in the BeyDays announcement, the parts are legal but the stadia are not as yet.

The only things to look out for from Zero-G are E230 (combination of BD145 and 230, similar in defensive power to BD145), and super heavy Synchrom combos, Saramanda Saramanda being the heaviest, but none of them have much stamina due to the imblanced design.

I won't have any Zero-G Blades either, for what it's worth.

I really need to gauge interest, because let's be honest, MFB isn't my favourite system and hosting is very tiring (though SDC should be able to help me out). So yeah, if people want a tournament they should really start posting, haha.

Oh, by the way, we will definitely be doing something for plastics remembrance day in a couple of months, just to let everyone know in advance (though I'm sure you all could have figured that out for yourselves), so if anyone was planning to buy some beys beforehand you should start looking now. I can lend beys out to make up numbers but I'd like to only be lending to 4 people maximum so I can lend fully competitive teams.
YES!!! I wanna go!! But I don't have a bb 10
You don't need to have one to compete, haha, though right now it's not looking like we're going to have enough people to get a tournament going Uncertain
Only just noticed this. I still think we can do this Th!nk
I have 3 friends who want to compete aswell if that helps