Performance Tip - Weight

Weight is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-59 Starter Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight on September 17, 2016

==Description==
Weight features a ball shaped made out of metal just like the Performance Tip Metal Ball from the Metal Saga. Because this tip is made of metal, friction with the stadium floor is reduced. It was advertised as the longest spinning Performance Tip in Beyblade Burst, but this was later proved false by testing. It has found little competitive use and is outclassed by Revolve and Defense. 

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-59 Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight (translucent yellow orange)
  • Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight (Saint Thunder Ver.) 
  • Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight (Black Ver.) 
  • B-65 Psychic Phantom Polish Weight (Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver.) (translucent yellow)
==Hasbro==
(Jan. 15, 2017  4:52 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Weight is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-59 Starter Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight on September 17, 2016

==Description==
Weight features a ball shaped made out of metal just like the Performance Tip Metal Ball from the Metal Saga surrounded by a plastic ridge. Because this tip is made of metal, friction with the stadium floor is reduced. It was advertised as the longest spinning Performance Tip in Beyblade Burst, but this was later proved false by testing. It has found little competitive use and is outclassed by Revolve and Defense. 

The primary weakness of this Tip is the plastic ridge around the metal ball, its low positioning makes it incredibly easy for it to contact the stadium floor and creating an aggressive movement pattern which drains stamina and brings the Beyblade close to the Tornado Ridge. Due to the low friction of the plastic and metal and the movement pattern any Beyblade using this Performance Tip will become very easy to knock out.

Even when launched ideally on the metal ball only, the low friction makes it easy to destabilize and bring the plastic ridge into contact with the stadium floor and when spin is low, the plastic ridge makes this Performance Tip have no life after death.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-65 Psychic Phantom Polish Weight (Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver.) (translucent yellow)
==Hasbro==

==Summary==
Due to this Performance Tip's poor performance caused by its plastic ridge this part should only be considered for collection 

Added some more information of the weaknesses of this Driver and a summary
Please tell me when is beyblade championship 2017
(Jan. 17, 2017  4:04 PM)Anant(anant) Wrote: Please tell me when is beyblade championship 2017

No one knows
(Jan. 17, 2017  4:02 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Added some more information of the weaknesses of this Driver and a summary

thank you for adding that. i wasnt sure about all of those details so i didn't put them in. that definitely makes this draft a lot better
I have never heard those comments about the plastic ridge ruining it all. Could anyone who has used Weight just come and confirm this?
Quote:Weight is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-59 Starter Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight on September 17, 2016

==Description==
Weight features a ball shaped made out of metal just like the Performance Tip Metal Ball from the Metal Saga surrounded by a plastic ridge. Because this tip is made of metal, friction with the stadium floor is reduced. It was advertised as the longest spinning Performance Tip in Beyblade Burst, but this was later proved false by testing. It has found little competitive use and is outclassed by Revolve and Defense. 

The primary weakness of this Tip is the ball shape of the metal, the diameter of the ball creates a semi aggressive movement pattern early in the battle bringing the Beyblade close to the Tornado Ridge. Due to the low friction of the metal and the movement pattern, any Beyblade using this Performance Tip will become very easy to Knock-Out. A secondary weakness is the plastic ridge around the metal ball, its low positioning makes it incredibly easy for it to contact the stadium floor and create an aggressive movement pattern which further exacerbates the issue created by the ball shape, drains stamina and gives this Performance Tip no Life-After-Death. Furthermore, the low friction of the metal makes any Beyblade using this Tip easy to destabilize which increases the risk of the Layer scraping against the stadium floor and draining stamina.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - Exceed Evileye 2Glaive Weight (translucent orange)
  • B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - Beast Behemoth 4Cross Weight (translucent brown)
==Hasbro==

==Summary==
While the metal does give this Performance Tip less friction and therefore more stamina in theory, in practice its movement pattern and poor stability makes it outclassed by other Performance Tips such as Revolve, Defense and Orbit, making Weight suitable for collection purposes only
Realized that the plastic frame wasn't that big of a problem, more the shape of the tip and the stability
(May. 09, 2017  2:41 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Weight is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-59 Starter Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight on September 17, 2016

==Description==

The primary weakness of this Tip is the ball shape of the metal, the diameter of the ball creates a semi aggressive movement pattern early in the battle bringing the Beyblade close to the Tornado Ridge. Due to the low friction of the metal and the movement pattern, any Beyblade using this Performance Tip will become very easy to Knock-Out. A secondary weakness is the plastic ridge around the metal ball, its low positioning makes it incredibly easy for it to contact the stadium floor and create an aggressive movement pattern which further exacerbates the issue created by the ball shape, drains stamina and gives this Performance Tip no Life-After-Death. Furthermore, the low friction of the metal makes any Beyblade using this Tip easy to destabilize which increases the risk of the Layer scraping against the stadium floor and draining stamina.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - Exceed Evileye 2Glaive Weight (translucent orange)
  • B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - Beast Behemoth 4Cross Weight (translucent brown)
==Hasbro==
  • Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight
==Use in Balance Combinations==
Weight has shown some use in the combo Luinor L2 Gravity Weight. The parts of this combo are some of the Heaviest currently available, which makes it difficult to KO and also difficult to burst because it is left spinning. Hold still outclasses this combo, but it can be useful is some situations
==Summary==
While the metal does give this Performance Tip less friction and therefore more stamina in theory, in practice its movement pattern and poor stability makes it outclassed by other Performance Tips such as Revolve, Defense and Orbit, but is a somewhat suitable replacement and is a welcome addition to anyone's collection.
Realized that the plastic frame wasn't that big of a problem, more the shape of the tip and the stability

added some things because i heard it was somewhat good on L2
Well does the ridge do anything for LAD, i mean it seams like it wood keep it up?
(Jun. 16, 2017  4:16 PM)darkelf Wrote: Well does the ridge do anything for LAD, i mean it seams like it wood keep it up?

from what i have seen on yt it does nothing.
(Jun. 16, 2017  4:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  4:16 PM)darkelf Wrote: Well does the ridge do anything for LAD, i mean it seams like it wood keep it up?

from what i have seen on yt it does nothing.

You need to try yourself to get actual idea of performance Smile
(Jun. 16, 2017  6:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  4:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: from what i have seen on yt it does nothing.

You need to try yourself to get actual idea of performance :)

ohh actually i dont own any beyblades, so i thought telling what i saw would be useful.also add this in the draft weight weighs 6.7g.
weight has been mention quite a few times in the tournament winning combos u sure its bad?
Weight should work better on defense combos instead of stamina combos.
(Aug. 02, 2017  2:39 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Weight should work better on defense combos instead of stamina combos.

Not really, yes it's heavy but the low friction kills stability and makes it roam, becoming perfect fodder for Knock-Outs unless you pair it with other heavy parts
(Aug. 02, 2017  4:05 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  2:39 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Weight should work better on defense combos instead of stamina combos.

Not really, yes it's heavy but the low friction kills stability and makes it roam, becoming perfect fodder for Knock-Outs unless you pair it with other heavy parts

Yeah, but what I mean is that I think there is a little more reason for us to use W in defense combos than stamina combos, although it is not good choice for either types. LOL
(May. 09, 2017  2:41 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Weight is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-59 Starter Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight on September 17, 2016

==Description==
Weight features a ball shaped tip made of metal, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Metal Ball Performance Tip, surrounded by a plastic ridge.

Like Metal Ball, the metal tip is meant to decrease friction with the stadium floor and improve stability and Knock-Out resistance by lowing the center of balance with its weight and the plastic ridge is meant to provide Life-After-Death with its smooth perimeter.

In practice however, the shape and diameter of the ball creates a semi-aggressive movement pattern early in battle if hard launched, bringing the Beyblade close to the Tornado Ridge. Due to the low friction of the metal, a Beyblade in this state becomes much easier to Knock-Out. A secondary weakness is the plastic ridge, its low positioning means that it is easy for it to contact the stadium floor which exacerbates the aforementioned issue and drains stamina.

While Weight's sheer weight can improve Knock-Out defense it's mitigated by the low friction of metal and rarity of Knock-Outs in the Burst metagame.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==

==Hasbro==
  • Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight

==Use in Balance Combinations==
Weight has shown some use in the combo Luinor L2 4 Glaive/8 Glaive/Heavy/Gravity Weight. The parts of this combo are some of the Heaviest currently available, which makes it both difficult to KO and burst due to Luinor's weight and left spin nature.
==Summary==
While the metal does give this Performance Tip less friction and therefore more stamina in theory, in practice its movement pattern and poor stability makes it outclassed by other Performance Tips such as Revolve, Defense and Orbit, but can act as a somewhat suitable replacement and its high weight makes it a welcome addition to anyone's collection.

I was way, WAY too hard on this thing. Got rid of the negative bias.
Wait wasn't there a skeleton ver. Z2 that had that Red infinity? Or is that the saint ver.?
U forgot to mention then 7 disk in the suggested combo
(Jun. 16, 2017  6:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  4:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: from what i have seen on yt it does nothing.

You need to try yourself to get actual idea of performance Smile
Actually the ridge helps. It enables the life after death thing. I also discovered that this can be more of a defense type driver when I tried it on my Dark Deathscyther. It didn't burst at all against my Victory Valkyrie Triple Xtreme. The combo was Dark Deathscyther Vertical Weight(because I had no Gravity or Heavy disc)
(Feb. 03, 2018  3:54 PM)Yuusha-sama Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  6:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: You need to try yourself to get actual idea of performance Smile
Actually the ridge helps. It enables the life after death thing. I also discovered that this can be more of a defense type driver when I tried it on my Dark Deathscyther. It didn't burst at all against my Victory Valkyrie Triple Xtreme. The combo was Dark Deathscyther Vertical Weight(because I had no Gravity or Heavy disc)

Yes true (I own it now and can confirm). Though its LAD is still not enough to OS anything in today's meta. As for its use with D2. even I (and some other Indian members) found it good as well.
(Feb. 03, 2018  5:12 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  3:54 PM)Yuusha-sama Wrote: Actually the ridge helps. It enables the life after death thing. I also discovered that this can be more of a defense type driver when I tried it on my Dark Deathscyther. It didn't burst at all against my Victory Valkyrie Triple Xtreme. The combo was Dark Deathscyther Vertical Weight(because I had no Gravity or Heavy disc)

Yes true (I own it now and can confirm). Though its LAD is still not enough to OS anything in today's meta. As for its use with D2. even I (and some other Indian members) found it good as well.
from testing weight also seems to be pretty good for stationary attack as it has less chances of self ko than atomic and orbit and is also semi aggressive.
(Feb. 04, 2018  12:35 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  5:12 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yes true (I own it now and can confirm). Though its LAD is still not enough to OS anything in today's meta. As for its use with D2. even I (and some other Indian members) found it good as well.
from testing weight also seems to be pretty good for stationary attack as it has less chances of self ko than atomic and orbit and is also semi aggressive.
Yes true. Though I still found Needle to be bit harder to burst and can be launched at faster speed (and requires faster launch to get it working). Though it could be due to some Indian burst have weaker spring. maybe my weight has weaker one. I would confirm once I get a japanese one
(Feb. 04, 2018  2:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2018  12:35 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: from testing weight also seems to be pretty good for stationary attack as it has less chances of self ko than atomic and orbit and is also semi aggressive.
Yes true. Though I still found Needle to be bit harder to burst and can be launched at faster speed (and requires faster launch to get it working). Though it could be due to some Indian burst have weaker spring. maybe my weight has weaker one. I would confirm once I get a japanese one

the hasbro one is pretty tight tho(gotta confirm that)  it gets the job done.i heard the hasbro needle becomes calmer as it wears down so  i think both are pretty even.
(Feb. 04, 2018  3:31 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2018  2:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yes true. Though I still found Needle to be bit harder to burst and can be launched at faster speed (and requires faster launch to get it working). Though it could be due to some Indian burst have weaker spring. maybe my weight has weaker one. I would confirm once I get a japanese one

the hasbro one is pretty tight tho(gotta confirm that)  it gets the job done.i heard the hasbro needle becomes calmer as it wears down so  i think both are pretty even.

Oh I see. Though just to confirm: India has takara tomy now