Performance Tip/Driver - Unite

Quote:Unite is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the Starter B-35 Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite on April 2nd, 2016.

==Description==
Unite features a flat rubber tip with a sharp plastic tip in the center, akin to the Coated Sharp Performance Tip of Metal Fight Beyblade, that sits at the standard height. When launched straight down into the stadium, the sharp tip in the center will keep the Beyblade stable and still in the center, preventing stamina loss.

When a mint condition Unite is either knocked off balance by an opponent or launched at an angle, the rubber will make contact with the stadium, creating an aggressive movement pattern with speeds similar to Xtreme. However this aggressive movement is somewhat unreliable as the sharp center can slow it down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely.

When worn however, instead of creating aggressive movement when struck, the rubber will instead act as brakes against a Knock-Out, at the cost of stamina, before going back to stable from the sharp center.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
Unite can be used in the defense combination Wyvron/Neptrius/Doomscizor D2 Heavy/Gravity Unite. While the Unite tip gives this combination powerful Knock-Out defense, the dependence on high friction gives it poor stamina, thus it is best used against Xtreme or Hold based attackers.

==Use in Balance Combinations==
Unite can be used in the balance combination Valtryek Heavy/Gravity Unite as the Unite tip gives the combo the options for Mobile Attack, Stationary Attack and Stationary Defense.

==Overall==
Despite the versatility Unite offers, the inconsistent movements when used for Attack and poor stamina when used for Defense prevents this tip form being top-tier and instead makes it a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-35 Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite (translucent dark red, white rubber)
  • Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite (Gunmetal Ver.) (gunmetal)
  • B-49 05 Victory Valkyrie Limited Unite (Random Booster Vol. 3)
  • B-64 Victory Valkyrie Triple Unite (Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver.) (translucent orange, white rubber)
==Hasbro==
  • B9488 Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (opaque gold, black rubber)
  • B9498 Epic Rivals Battle Set - Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (opaque gold, black rubber)

Tried my hand at making a page for Unite, what do you guys think?
What about the hasbro ver?I heard the hasbro ver is good.
(May. 27, 2017  7:59 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: What about the hasbro ver?I heard the hasbro ver is good.

Where did you that unkt is t very good it only has a niche use against Xtreme combos
(May. 27, 2017  8:15 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  7:59 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: What about the hasbro ver?I heard the hasbro ver is good.

Where did you that unkt is t very good it only has a niche use against Xtreme combos

I dont really remember where sorry but i think i might also have uses in stationary/ mobile attack hybrids like Valtryek heavy unite.what about that spring.I heard that hasbro drivers differ in tightness like hasbro revolve has a weaker spring than hasbro defense and shasbro survive.
(May. 27, 2017  10:24 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  8:15 AM)mj9 Wrote: Where did you that unkt is t very good it only has a niche use against Xtreme combos

I dont really remember where sorry but i think i might also have uses in stationary/ mobile attack hybrids like Valtryek heavy unite.what about that spring.I heard that hasbro drivers differ in tightness like hasbro revolve has a weaker spring than hasbro defense and shasbro survive.

That's a myth and unite has poor stamina so using claw or defense in the stationary Valkyrie combos are better options
(May. 27, 2017  10:41 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  10:24 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I dont really remember where sorry but i think i might also have uses in stationary/ mobile attack hybrids like Valtryek heavy unite.what about that spring.I heard that hasbro drivers differ in tightness like hasbro revolve has a weaker spring than hasbro defense and shasbro survive.

That's a myth and unite has poor stamina so using claw or defense in the stationary Valkyrie combos are better options

I think it might be a myth but i think hasbro revolve has a bad spring alot of people conplain about it.
And you should probably add the detail about Unite's evasive properties which prevents spin-stealing and direct impacts. Actually, a lot of tips can have this small detail added in if anyone needs a strict counter to dF.
also  add G2 since it is pretty good with unite for defense
Very awesome draft. Smile
also add it is good against variable- based attackers.unite(TT) weighs 5.95g
(May. 02, 2017  5:11 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Unite is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the Starter B-35 Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite on April 2nd, 2016.

==Description==
Unite features a flat rubber tip with a sharp plastic tip in the center, akin to the Coated Sharp Performance Tip of Metal Fight Beyblade, that sits at the standard height. When launched straight down into the stadium, the sharp tip in the center will keep the Beyblade stable and still in the center, preventing stamina loss.

When a mint condition Unite is either knocked off balance by an opponent or launched at an angle, the rubber will make contact with the stadium, creating an aggressive movement pattern with speeds similar to Xtreme. However this aggressive movement is somewhat unreliable as the sharp center can slow it down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely.

When worn however, instead of creating aggressive movement when struck, the rubber will instead act as brakes against a Knock-Out, at the cost of stamina, before going back to the center of the Stadium due to the sharp tip.

==Overall==
Unite's inconsistent movements when used for Attack and poor stamina when used for Defense prevents this tip form being top-tier. However, it's defensive properties against Xtreme based Attack combinations and the versatility is does have makes Unite a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-35 Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite (translucent dark red, white rubber)
  • Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite (Gunmetal Ver.) (gunmetal)
  • B-49 05 Victory Valkyrie Limited Unite (Random Booster Vol. 3)
  • B-64 Victory Valkyrie Triple Unite (Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver.) (translucent orange, white rubber)
==Hasbro==
  • B9488 Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (opaque gold, black rubber)
  • B9498 Epic Rivals Battle Set - Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (opaque gold, black rubber)