Sept

Paradise Xtreme Series #2 -- Trouble in Paradise!!

Redlands, California
Board Game Paradise
109 E State St Suite A
  In the downstairs event room.
2:00 PM registration start time, 2:45 tournament start time on 09/08/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Deck

Up to three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with Bladers switching between them.

Read more
Admission
5 cash

Admission is to be paid for at the counter in the store. Proof of purchase is required at time on registration.

VENUE INFO:
  • Tournament is held at Board Game Paradise, in the downstairs event room
  • Check-in will be day of the tournament (September 8th, 2024), from 2 PM to 2:30 PM. Please bring the receipt from the counter to the back room and find me to check in. 
  • There will be a participant cap of 20. The bracket format will be determined once we have an idea of the player count. 
  • If you have any X stadiums, please bring them to help things run smoothly. 
  • Loaner beys and launchers will be available for use.

PRIZES:
The top 3 players will each receive store credit for Beys & Bricks, our sponsor. 
  • 1st: $30 Beys & Bricks store credit
  • 2nd: $20 Beys & Bricks store credit 
  • 3rd: $10 Beys & Bricks store credit

BANNED PARTS:
  • Metal Needle - Risk of damaging stadiums. 
LIMITED PARTS:
For each "Limited Part" used, the opponent will receive 1 point at the beginning of the match.
  • Wizard Rod
  • Ball
  • Orb

RANKED CLAUSES:
First Stage Points:
  • First Stage Matches are played to 5 points for this Tournament. 

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to reply to this thread or message me on Discord, @Ice909. I hope to see you there!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
If you get a little more bladders might join
Are you guys sure you should do this? It’s getting close to the date of the tournament. I don’t know if you have enough bladers
you know there's probably people going that dont know about this website...
Seriously you guys should believe in icecreeper909
There will be enough players to at least do a small bracket.
(Sep. 08, 2024  11:52 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/para...emeseries2

can you post the swiss rounds as well pls <3
(Sep. 09, 2024  7:25 PM)attackonhumby Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2024  11:52 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/para...emeseries2

can you post the swiss rounds as well pls <3

should be on the sidebar
(Sep. 10, 2024  5:48 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2024  7:25 PM)attackonhumby Wrote: can you post the swiss rounds as well pls <3

should be on the sidebar

oh my b, thank you. didn’t notice the layout was weird on mobile.