[Palm Coast, Florida, USA]

Looking to see if any one is interested in a Burst Tournament sometime in October 2019. Looking around Palm Coast/Daytona Beach area for a tournament location. Let me know if anyone would be interested around that time frame.
I might be. Let me know when you sure up the dates a little more. I’m about 4 hours south of you but my Dad lives in Palm Coast so I could make it a family visit & go to tournament. It would be myself & 2 other bladers coming up. So that’s 3 plus you.

I’m took organizers quiz and just have to fix a couple answers then i’ll Be looking to start hosting too, in the near future.
(Aug. 12, 2019  5:56 PM)Rufioo080 Wrote: Looking to see if any one is interested in a Burst Tournament sometime in October 2019. Looking around Palm Coast/Daytona Beach area for a tournament location. Let me know if anyone would be interested around that time frame.

I am interested. When and where would that be?
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:50 AM)Bhjbhj1214 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  5:56 PM)Rufioo080 Wrote: Looking to see if any one is interested in a Burst Tournament sometime in October 2019. Looking around Palm Coast/Daytona Beach area for a tournament location. Let me know if anyone would be interested around that time frame.

I am interested. When and where would that be?

Let’s do it. I know a few bladers from Orlando that might be able to come too. It’s not far from Palm Coast
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:39 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:50 AM)Bhjbhj1214 Wrote: I am interested. When and where would that be?

Let’s do it. I know a few bladers from Orlando that might be able to come too. It’s not far from Palm Coast

We’re 20 min from Daytona! We’re in!

I should have my official organizer’s status by then. I could assist you with the tournament if it ends up happening. By my count there 6 bladers already interested.
From Jacksonville here , Im interested in participating , i maybe WAAAY past the age limit (if there is one).
anyway i got a tournament planned myself for Orlando Anime Day , Sept 14.
once i finalize the details ill make an event page
i check every now and again, no one really logs in here so im more on the discord chat
yo its October tomorrow , is this still a thing ?
I mean, that's the only thing he ever posted and it was the same day as when he created his account... so yeah.
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:38 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote: i check every now and again, no one really logs in here so im more on the discord chat

What is the dicord chat group?