PSP Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Transcendence Reincarnation! Vulcan Horuseus

(Jan. 31, 2011  3:26 AM)Cerberusgrave Wrote: OK well I downloaded the game and beat it about a month ago but I can't read Japanese so sorry I can't help much with the back story, pretty good game by the way.

Hm, does Nile talk a lot, are there scenes that seem to illustrate his past or something like that ?
He does talk a lot but I don't remember many if any flashback scenes, I would imagine it was explained during all the talking in the game and there was a lot of talking.
Hi guys,
I know I am late but I decided to translate Kai-V's post which was:
ホビーの遊びを完全再現!さらに、ホビーを超えた遊びも盛りだくさん!

■バトルが超進化!
ストーリーモードはもちろん3種類のバトルが超熱い!最大4人での対戦バトル、一機無双のフィールドベイバトル、
通信したプレイヤーの仮想データと戦うゴーストバトルで熱い戦いが展開できます!
■通信対戦で広がるバトル
4人対戦、2対2のタッグバトルが可能です!
■カスタマイズシステム
51種類のベイ、173種類のパーツでホビーのカスタム要素を完全再現!さらに、同じパーツでも、個体ごとに同じ種類の
パラメータに個体差を持たしレアパーツでも数値の高いレアパーツを入手する事が可能!
■魅力的なベイ史上最高レア度の『ベイブレード』を同梱!
超レア度の高い実戦派ユーザー向けの本気仕様ベイブレードを永久同梱いたします!

モード紹介
■ストーリーモード
プレイヤーは銀河となり、ゲームを進行。アニメで絶賛放映中のビッグバンブレーダーズ編をベースに繰り広げられます。
ストーリを進行して、ミッションをクリアすると様々なベイパーツ、プレイキャラが取得出来ます。
■バトルモード
ストーリーモードで取得したベイパーツやキャラクターを使う事ができます。通信したプレイヤーの仮想データでゴーストバトルが出来る!
■通信モード
プレイヤー同士で2~4人の対戦&協力プレイが楽しめる!PSPの通信プレイ遊びの基本!協力プレイが楽しめる!
■ガレージモード
ホビーの基本!カスタマイズを存分に楽しめる!取得したパーツを組み替えることで、自分のベイをカスタマイズ&保存することができます。
So here is the translate:

Completely reproduce the hobby fun! In addition, the abundance of a hobby than playing!

The battle over evolution â– !
Story mode is a super hot three course battle! The battle against up to four people, a machine unrivaled Firudobeibatoru,
Ghost in the heated battle that can be deployed to fight the battle of the virtual data communicated player!
â–  Communication battle against spread
4 people face can be the Tag Battle 2 vs 2!
â–  Customized Systems
51 different Bay, the custom elements completely reproduce 173 different parts of the hobby! In addition, in the same part of the same type to each individual
It is possible to obtain a numerical Ino Takashi Reapatsu and brought Reapatsu individual differences in parameters!
Unprecedented degree of Rare Beyblade] â–  The attractive bay is bundled!
I will forever Beyblade included specifications for serious users combat high school super rare!

Mode Information
â–  Story Mode
Players and Galaxy, the game progresses. Are based on unfolding of hen Biggubanburedazu acclaimed drama series in the anime.
The story progresses, the various parts and Bay missions, Pureikyara can get.
â–  Battle Mode
You can use the characters in the story mode and parts acquired Bay. Can players who battle a ghost of a virtual data transmission!
â–  Communication mode
The two other players - and four people can enjoy the game play more! Basic communication play PSP games! You can enjoy cooperative play!
â–  Garage Mode
Basic Hobby! Customization to enjoy! Can rearrange the parts obtained, and customize their own bay can be saved.
Did you just use google translate? Uncertain Or is Biggubanburedazu, and reapatsu english words.
I am quite sure Saigo had already posted a much more accurate translation anyway ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PSP-Meta...#pid287001
Hey GUys anyone finished this game? if so can I have a save file?
i played the game but seriously i cant beat the gurl in blue hair with a big bey anyone know a good combo to beat this because it like spits air or something pls. reply
wat will i do after i finnish the story mode
You can fight ryuga to obtain meteor and lightning l-drago. He is near the forest in in the pAth that was a way to get to one of the pyramids. Also you can try to obtain the Mercury Anubis parts from the shop with the boxes.

Now I have a question. I have obtained all beys in the game, including l-drago, Anubis, and the password ones, but I still have one missing. If you go to the first column in the last complete row and press down, there is one bey there with a facebolt marked ?; what bey is that and how do you get it?
it's a BORING game. I didn't expect them to make a game like this.I finished it over 1-2 days and it lacks action.But the best part of this game so far is battling ryuuga and getting his meteo l drago.I also liked the special beyblade.
DONE and DONE.
Sorry for bumping this even though its not poular anymore. But I want to get all beys and I cant seem to find out anywhere how to get this one in the pic below.
[Image: 33e101f1.jpg]
I have the game, it's not so good... i prefer the NDS games.
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:23 AM)Tripodnumberone Wrote: I have the game, it's not so good... i prefer the NDS games.

You got my point >off topic
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:13 PM)Elvin1396 Wrote: Sorry for bumping this even though its not poular anymore. But I want to get all beys and I can seem to find out anywhere how to get this one in the pic below.
[Image: 33e101f1.jpg]

HoW did you get the beys after Meteo L-Drago?
I meant Divine Chimera
Go to the game's webpage, translate it with a translation service, and look near the bottom of the page for the word passwords or something of the sort. If u don't see it, look around the site. I will get u link if there is not one in this thread.

EDIT: here is the link for the passwords.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/t...Z6tku3Tvgg

Also, to enter passwords, go to options (last choice in main menu), and choose the middle option. If entered correctly, the black box at bottom left of the screen will display the name of bey unlocked
Will it be released in english version
(Apr. 01, 2011  6:21 AM)KooKz Wrote: Will it be released in english version

I'm afraid not my friend. Hudson Entertainment is no longer in existence. They handled all the localization and releases for Hudson Soft (Located in Japan). Unless someone else picks up the license then I have some serious doubts.
Of course its not been confirmed or even rumored wether Hudson Soft will attempt to outsource they're localization division.
I wonder weather it will be English or they will release it to be English soon
(Apr. 05, 2013  2:09 PM)Phoenixflame Wrote: I wonder weather it will be English or they will release it to be English soon

It won't be. PSP is pretty dead in western markets.
(Jan. 05, 2013  3:10 PM)Hagane Wrote: I am aware that this thread is very old, but I wanted to post the passwords that unlock some of the beyblades in the game. I can't seem to unlock the last one :

[Image: snap005_zps0ba6134d.png]

Here are some of the last ones on the list :

106541544 プロトヘルケルベクスMR145DS
[Image: snap007_zpsd073e013.png]

468481762 キラービフォールUW145EWD
[Image: snap010_zps3bb93908.png]

719237542 プロトバサルトホロギウム
[Image: snap009_zps9c0d5be1.png]

391084672 フレイムビクシス230WD 
[Image: snap008_zps18dae0c0.png]

800020971 ダークポセイドン145WD 
[Image: snap011_zps745b61c9.png]