PSP Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Transcendence Reincarnation! Vulcan Horuseus

You think you can make a gameplay video of it or something?
Ah I really want this and all but.. the in-game stadiums are just so small, compared to the beyblades.
Not much fun. :T
if I just got regular shipping for it, it would've cost a little over $60.
This game sold less than 6000 units in its first week of release. That's incredibly poor, and is part of the downward trend for the entirity of the Beyblade's franchises video games. Hudson and Takara Tomy either need to start including good Beyblades again (MFB DS is the best selling MFB game, and it has Quentzacoatal), or actually create good engrossing games.
Vulcan Horuseus has a very good Metal Wheel actually.

However, people might not know about it ... A character owns it in the anime though, surely that should have improved the sales.
(Oct. 30, 2010  11:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Vulcan Horuseus has a very good Metal Wheel actually.

However, people might not know about it ... A character owns it in the anime though, surely that should have improved the sales.

Hmm, if that's the case the game might have some legs. (Beyblade games typically do, but the ones with the weaker Beyblades lesser so)
Considering Nile stopped appearing now, I doubt it, hah.

Another theory would be that there are in fact less PSP users than DS users, or at least out of the Beyblade fans.
It's weird how people were so excited for this game and when it finally came out, it didn't create that much of a buzz... Speechless
what if you want the bey but have a psp go?
because psp go is download only
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:35 PM)kid-darkness Wrote: what if you want the bey but have a psp go?
because psp go is download only

It wasn't released on the PlayStation Store in Japan, so PSPgo owners couldn't buy it anyways.

Besides, I did the math based on the attach rate for the game on UMD based PSP (it was like 0.04% of PSP owners bought it), and applied the same attach rate to the PSPgo owners in Japan (15 million VS. 130,000) and found out that 520 people may have been interested in buying it for their PSPgo. But those calculations are flawed, as the major selling point of the game is the Beyblade, and no matter what, a downloadable release would never provide that, so sales probably would've been even lower.
the game already released in Japan, we know if will come out in america or europe?
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:44 PM)Ruben_gvkai Wrote: the game already released in Japan, we know if will come out in america or europe?
No, obviously there is no news about that yet. If there were, it would be posted, but it is unrealistic to expect news so soon after the Japanese release ...
You can now unlock Flame Byxis in this game.
The game was also released on PlayStation Network for PSPgo owners on November 4. It retails for 4200 yen.
The only thing about this game I don't like are the Special Moves. Takara-Tomy messed them up big time. they're so short like the ones on the Wii, but the ones on the Wii top these ones. There are some of them that look like the same move, but different color scheme. The special moves on the ds games are a lot longer and have cooler cinematics. Why can't the ones not on the DS have ones like that?

Other than that, the game is fine. They just screwed up with the special moves. I like the Field Beybattles, and battling the big Beys with up to 4 players which is awesome.
when is it out in the uk and when is battel fortress for ds and wii coming out all in the uk????????!!!!!!!
Ok so if it comes out to Canada will it have a bey?? Because I haven't seen any PSP types for the Canadian release yet.
(Nov. 21, 2010  9:36 PM)red B uk 77 Wrote: when is it out in the uk and when is battel fortress for ds and wii coming out all in the uk????????!!!!!!!
The Battle Fortress game is already released there, but this is off-topic anyway.

Plus :

Beybladers rule Wrote:Ok so if it comes out to Canada will it have a bey?? Because I haven't seen any PSP types for the Canadian release yet.

If we had this information it would be posted in this topic. Just look around.
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:13 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The only thing about this game I don't like are the Special Moves. Takara-Tomy messed them up big time. they're so short like the ones on the Wii, but the ones on the Wii top these ones. There are some of them that look like the same move, but different color scheme. The special moves on the ds games are a lot longer and have cooler cinematics. Why can't the ones not on the DS have ones like that?

Other than that, the game is fine. They just screwed up with the special moves. I like the Field Beybattles, and battling the big Beys with up to 4 players which is awesome.

I can't say you'll be guaranteed a sequel to remedy those issues, given that this one has not sold all that well (it dropped out of Media Create's Top 30 in week 2, I'm unsure of the Famitsu numbers), and the PSP is a platform that likely won't have many releases come this time next year (due to the presence of both the 3DS, and PSPNext).
i have this game but i cant win aggainst some three guys ,so if someone finished the game can you give me the save data pls
Maybe if I could actually figure out how to play this game then I may have a chance...I keep losing at the first 4 way battle after defeating Dark Cancer... anyone mind telling me what each button does and the different combos?
Ok so I got this game, And i dont have a SINGLE idea how to play, like i know how to battle, is there any walkthrough thingamajig for it? or maybe a translation or EVEN instructions? I cant read japanese... But i know that in the beginning you have to battle Flame Sagittario then Ray Unicorno and then Dark Cancer, I couldn't defeat Cancer xD.. it's pretty hard.
does anybody know where gameplay videos are for this game, not trailers? I am considering getting it as long as it's as good as the trailers show
Could anyone who owns this game tell me if there seems to be a backstory for Nile in it ? Because he has none in the anime, and he does not appear in the manga.
OK well I downloaded the game and beat it about a month ago but I can't read Japanese so sorry I can't help much with the back story, pretty good game by the way.