POWER RANGERS

(Sep. 08, 2010  10:00 PM)To Wrote: It's very similar to how Time Force (produced in the middle of when Disney was purchasing Saban)

It was actually Wild Force. Time Force was the last pure series Saban had a hold of. TF is easily also one of the best PR series out there.

Wild Force was dreadful. Which sucks because Gaoranger was one of the better Sentai series.
The deal was finalized durring the production of Wildforce, but Fox had to shopping around earlier.
SPD was right up there with the original and the break offs of the original like the Samurai/Ninjas that came after they lost the power crystals. It seemed to stay very true to the Japanese of it (Doggy Krugger is one of my all time favourite characters in any series) Jason was my hero and I also had a crush on Kimberly. I never liked Tommy not even after he came back in Dino Thunder (which was another okay series for what it was) I hated the magic one and the kung fu one was meh.
SPD also had the worst Battlizer ever.

I don't know why the hell Dekaranger used it.
GO!!! NINJA STORM
there should be beyblade power rangers
Wow. That is really the only word that comes to mind when I saw that.
Japan, you never fail to amaze me. Wait... this is from 2008?!
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:12 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Japan, you never fail to amaze me. Wait... this is from 2008?!

It's from China, and given that fact it's no surprise it's like impossible to find any video of this show. There was apparently a comic series, among other things.
Wow, those are some pretty funny names. "CRAFTY FOX"
What have they Done
my mom didnt allow me to watch power rangers when i was a kid. she's kinda strange like that.
I loved power rangers when I was younger, however that jungle fury rubbish or whichever american one it is when they live in a pizza place ruined it.
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:37 PM)Moss Wrote: What have they Done

Oh no they've re released the toys from the best power rangers series of them all. Those jerks! Seriously though i'm kinda upset cause I always wanted the megazord from that series and it seems too weird for me to buy it now. Most of those look all right although some are quite bad.
People say Hasbro has poor distribution of their toys, but I haven't seen Power Ranger toys in Canada for a long, long, time. That actually applies to all of Bandai's toys except Ben 10. I remember looking for their new DragonBall toyline last year and going no where fast.
(Oct. 26, 2010  7:58 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:37 PM)Moss Wrote: What have they Done

Oh no they've re released the toys from the best power rangers series of them all. Those jerks! Seriously though i'm kinda upset cause I always wanted the megazord from that series and it seems too weird for me to buy it now. Most of those look all right although some are quite bad.

It was all the pointless carp that they released along with it is what ive got the issue with.
well power rangers goes way back when i was 10 yrs but they had to ruin it with stuff like jungle fury they did run out of ideas
For me the best series was wildforce but I wasn't to in to the story line and stuff I thought there megazords were awesome they had quite a lot of metal I remember I had the deluxe set
sigh I had all 5 zords and I gave them away to charity 6 years welll my mum did
I got bored but I would have liked to keep them for collection.
I had seen the other megazords I think there were 3 other ones but I never got them,
I really wanted the Deer it looked awesome!
This was a bad necro. Avoid this kind of stuff.
I was a fan of big fan of the Power Rangers. I had all the movies and now hate them. I'll bite them to death.
Power Ranger Wild Force flips the world when I was like 4 years old. aah good times, my favorite character was the red power ranger guy.
Has anyone been watching Gokaiger? It's pretty good but Go onger is still da bez
I've been watching Samurai.

And yeah... dat acting.